Are there any other full time players in this situation? - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 07-18-2006, 01:21 PM   #1
country flag Chris_Herbert

Chris_Herbert has a reputation beyond reputeChris_Herbert has a reputation beyond reputeChris_Herbert has a reputation beyond reputeChris_Herbert has a reputation beyond reputeChris_Herbert has a reputation beyond reputeChris_Herbert has a reputation beyond reputeChris_Herbert has a reputation beyond reputeChris_Herbert has a reputation beyond reputeChris_Herbert has a reputation beyond reputeChris_Herbert has a reputation beyond reputeChris_Herbert has a reputation beyond repute
Default Are there any other full time players in this situation?

Hi

My name is chris herbert and i have recently started playing tennis full time after finishing my education. I have been playing the futures tournbaments in Germany this month. However i thought i would be able to practice alot more than i am. It is ok when the qualifying weekend comes around, you get plenty of practice, but after that weekend the losers go home and the main draw players only practice with eacvh other, so i cant really practice that much during the week. Is there any one else in this situation, who would like to maybe play some tournaments together and travel together for a while, if so please get in touch asap!

Thanks

Chris
Chris_Herbert is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote