the black magic thread - Page 2 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 05-05-2006, 11:29 AM   #16
country flag Deea

Deea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: the black magic thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by psichogaucho
the shirt, Mago, the shirt!

burn it! burn it!
Yes! Yes! Yes! Get rid of the shirt! We should make a plan, you know...we can either make him lose the t-shirt willingly by begging or sth, or we can do it ourselves! we should hire someone to steal his luggage every time he gets to a tournament until he runs out of this kind of shirts!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roger Federer on Marat Safin, AO 2009
Anyway, I love playing against the guy. He brings something different to the tennis world with his character, the way he is on the court and the way he is off the court. He's larger than life.
Deea is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-13-2006, 12:36 AM   #17
country flag daze11

daze11 has a reputation beyond reputedaze11 has a reputation beyond reputedaze11 has a reputation beyond reputedaze11 has a reputation beyond reputedaze11 has a reputation beyond reputedaze11 has a reputation beyond reputedaze11 has a reputation beyond reputedaze11 has a reputation beyond reputedaze11 has a reputation beyond reputedaze11 has a reputation beyond reputedaze11 has a reputation beyond repute

hey, has guille won a single match since i changed my avatar from the 'sticking my tongue out at you' picture??

K I N G C O R I A . C O M
I am a PROUD 'Coron'! VIVA EL MAGO!

daze11 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2006, 09:22 PM   #18
country flag psichogaucho

psichogaucho has a reputation beyond reputepsichogaucho has a reputation beyond reputepsichogaucho has a reputation beyond reputepsichogaucho has a reputation beyond reputepsichogaucho has a reputation beyond reputepsichogaucho has a reputation beyond reputepsichogaucho has a reputation beyond reputepsichogaucho has a reputation beyond reputepsichogaucho has a reputation beyond reputepsichogaucho has a reputation beyond reputepsichogaucho has a reputation beyond repute

mmm...probably not...
just in case, change it, change it!
ps: I'm working on a letter to the Adidas' CEO. be patient

I'm a proud Coron! Viva el Mago!

What do you think I mean when I say that I need you?
psichogaucho is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2006, 08:04 AM   #19
country flag Truc

Truc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond repute

Let's have faith in Birte's lucky charm for Hamburg, she was in Monte-Carlo too, I think Guille just needs to feel the presence of his (female?) MTF fans in the crowd.
If he plays decently in Hamburg, we'll club together to send Birte to Paris for the French Open, that's all!
Truc is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2006, 08:05 AM   #20
country flag Truc

Truc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond repute

And I guess you've probably seen that, but the culprit has confessed in GM, it IS black magic:
http://www.menstennisforums.com/show...50&postcount=6
Old 05-14-2006, 08:31 PM   #21

psichogaucho has a reputation beyond reputepsichogaucho has a reputation beyond reputepsichogaucho has a reputation beyond reputepsichogaucho has a reputation beyond reputepsichogaucho has a reputation beyond reputepsichogaucho has a reputation beyond reputepsichogaucho has a reputation beyond reputepsichogaucho has a reputation beyond reputepsichogaucho has a reputation beyond reputepsichogaucho has a reputation beyond reputepsichogaucho has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truc
And I guess you've probably seen that, but the culprit has confessed in GM, it IS black magic:
http://www.menstennisforums.com/show...50&postcount=6
aha, I see...
well, I probably will go to Buenos Aires to watch Davis Cup tie against Australia, you'll hear me, mr Hewitt, you'll hear me!

Old 05-15-2006, 08:40 PM   #22
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry Brite doesn't get the free trip to Paris.

But, I've been reviewing the chain of events, and it's clear to me that it all began when Truc gave the card with the name of the "King Coria" site on it. Guille looked at the site, and that was it!

star is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2006, 08:52 PM   #23

mmm we need help...write an e-mail to

benedictsixteen@hotmail.com

he has some um, contacts.

Old 05-15-2006, 08:56 PM   #24
country flag daze11

daze11 has a reputation beyond reputedaze11 has a reputation beyond reputedaze11 has a reputation beyond reputedaze11 has a reputation beyond reputedaze11 has a reputation beyond reputedaze11 has a reputation beyond reputedaze11 has a reputation beyond reputedaze11 has a reputation beyond reputedaze11 has a reputation beyond reputedaze11 has a reputation beyond reputedaze11 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by star

But, I've been reviewing the chain of events, and it's clear to me that it all began when Truc gave the card with the name of the "King Coria" site on it. Guille looked at the site, and that was it!

NNOOOOO!!!!! if he heard that song, he would now be winning.

K I N G C O R I A . C O M
I am a PROUD 'Coron'! VIVA EL MAGO!

daze11 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2006, 08:59 PM   #25
country flag napki

napki has a reputation beyond reputenapki has a reputation beyond reputenapki has a reputation beyond reputenapki has a reputation beyond reputenapki has a reputation beyond reputenapki has a reputation beyond reputenapki has a reputation beyond reputenapki has a reputation beyond reputenapki has a reputation beyond reputenapki has a reputation beyond reputenapki has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Do you mean that daze needs to record another cham-peen song because one wan't enough?

Daze, you better get to work right away so that other players have a change to hear it before Roland Garros and lose their concentration just like Guille did. and write an antidote song for Guille while you at it.
napki is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2006, 09:09 PM   #26

what if we play the song erm, I don't know how to say it, erm... reversal, maybe?

Old 05-16-2006, 06:42 AM   #27
country flag Truc

Quote:
mmm we need help...write an e-mail to

benedictsixteen@hotmail.com

he has some um, contacts.
We already tried that, Guille himself was at the audience with the Pope last week, psicho!
(But Federer was there too and look what happened on Sunday, I'm not too impressed by Benedict XVI.)
Old 05-16-2006, 04:11 PM   #28

oh, the pope jinxed Fed!

Old 05-16-2006, 05:07 PM   #29
country flag napki

napki has a reputation beyond reputenapki has a reputation beyond reputenapki has a reputation beyond reputenapki has a reputation beyond reputenapki has a reputation beyond reputenapki has a reputation beyond reputenapki has a reputation beyond reputenapki has a reputation beyond reputenapki has a reputation beyond reputenapki has a reputation beyond reputenapki has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
oh, the pope jinxed Fed!
How about Guille jinxing the pop who's in turn jinxed Fed?
napki is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2006, 08:26 PM   #30
country flag Sommarsverige
on clouds...

Sommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

I would have loved the trip to Paris, and today more than ever
But I guess I did my job bad this time, maybe the problem was that I was cheering for him alone! Okay, most of the crowd was for Guille, but it was not like in MC, where Francoise and I could support him together at some matches at least

Pico Monaco ~ Edu Schwank ~ Stan Wawrinka ~ Dani Gimeno ~ David Marrero ~ Marc Lopez ~ Marco Chiudinelli ~ Marcel Granollers

I miss you on tour, Nors, Bjösse, Simon & Pim Pim
Sommarsverige is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote