the black magic thread - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 04-27-2006, 07:03 PM   #1
country flag psichogaucho

psichogaucho has a reputation beyond reputepsichogaucho has a reputation beyond reputepsichogaucho has a reputation beyond reputepsichogaucho has a reputation beyond reputepsichogaucho has a reputation beyond reputepsichogaucho has a reputation beyond reputepsichogaucho has a reputation beyond reputepsichogaucho has a reputation beyond reputepsichogaucho has a reputation beyond reputepsichogaucho has a reputation beyond reputepsichogaucho has a reputation beyond repute
Default the black magic thread

okay, that's it, logic cannot give me an answer to the simple question "what's wrong with you, Guille?" so it would be a voodoo, witchcraft, a curse, or something like. We, as Coria fans, must do something to reverse this thing. I can quit the beer untill he serves good again, or maybe for a while (a little while) if it's necesary. What can you do for Guille?

I'm a proud Coron! Viva el Mago!

What do you think I mean when I say that I need you?
psichogaucho is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-27-2006, 07:10 PM   #2
country flag daze11

daze11 has a reputation beyond reputedaze11 has a reputation beyond reputedaze11 has a reputation beyond reputedaze11 has a reputation beyond reputedaze11 has a reputation beyond reputedaze11 has a reputation beyond reputedaze11 has a reputation beyond reputedaze11 has a reputation beyond reputedaze11 has a reputation beyond reputedaze11 has a reputation beyond reputedaze11 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: the black magic thread

what a great idea!

i have considered that some kind of menacing jealous argentinian witch put some kind of nasty "jealous of the brilliant" curse on him...

but then i realized he was just a bigger entity to history than that. unless it was a very FAT witch. no, my point is that such a thing would not have any power against the spell that fate is casting for him.

it all fits. remember the magic password: DRAMA. guess what? its back again in the form of double faults that involve EVERY SINGLE spectator right into the centre of the drama with him! its hilarious.

except that i agree, the joke is running thin. so...lets see, what could i do, what could i do....

well, the night i recorded the coria song was itself just a FEW HOURS before he went down 1-6 1-5 in MC and made that stirring comeback. so ....i did consider that a bit of witchcraft in his favor!

K I N G C O R I A . C O M
I am a PROUD 'Coron'! VIVA EL MAGO!

daze11 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2006, 07:31 PM   #3
country flag Truc

Truc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond repute

Stop drinking beer until he serves decently again, maybe you won't even remember how beer tastes!

Fantastic idea indeed, psicho! I'm so uncreative, I have no idea right now, I must think about it... But I'm ready for big sacrifices for Guille to recover his serve!
(It reminds me of some Roddick fans who said at the beginning of the year they were going not to shave until Andy plays some normal tennis again. But we can't do that with Guille's serve, it's too risky. )

Edit: When I think of it... Andy still is pretty much in a slump, isn't he?
I must take a look at that thread in the Roddick forum!

Re-edit: I had it wrong, it's the opposite, the idea was to stop shaving when Andy entered a tournament until he lost.

Last edited by Truc : 05-14-2006 at 08:37 AM.
Truc is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2006, 07:39 PM   #4

psichogaucho has a reputation beyond reputepsichogaucho has a reputation beyond reputepsichogaucho has a reputation beyond reputepsichogaucho has a reputation beyond reputepsichogaucho has a reputation beyond reputepsichogaucho has a reputation beyond reputepsichogaucho has a reputation beyond reputepsichogaucho has a reputation beyond reputepsichogaucho has a reputation beyond reputepsichogaucho has a reputation beyond reputepsichogaucho has a reputation beyond repute

hum, all Guille's fans looking like rabbis

Old 04-27-2006, 08:25 PM   #5
country flag daze11

daze11 has a reputation beyond reputedaze11 has a reputation beyond reputedaze11 has a reputation beyond reputedaze11 has a reputation beyond reputedaze11 has a reputation beyond reputedaze11 has a reputation beyond reputedaze11 has a reputation beyond reputedaze11 has a reputation beyond reputedaze11 has a reputation beyond reputedaze11 has a reputation beyond reputedaze11 has a reputation beyond repute

maybe for guille's part in the burning black magic ceremony, he should finally ditch this shirt?

Old 04-27-2006, 08:28 PM   #6
country flag Sommarsverige
on clouds...

Sommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by daze11
maybe for guille's part in the burning black magic ceremony, he should finally ditch this shirt?

Pico Monaco ~ Edu Schwank ~ Machi Gonzalez ~ Dani Gimeno ~ David Marrero ~ Marc Lopez ~ Marco Chiudinelli ~ Marcel Granollers

I miss you on tour, Nors, Bjösse, Simon & Pim Pim
Sommarsverige is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2006, 08:32 PM   #7

yeah, burn that shirt, and we all dance around the bonfire!

Old 04-27-2006, 08:38 PM   #8
country flag daze11

Quote:
Originally Posted by psichogaucho
yeah, burn that shirt, and we all dance around the bonfire!
there are moments i have appreciated that look, dont get me wrong, but it even LOOKS like confinement with all those tape-stripes!

Old 05-02-2006, 09:11 PM   #9

the shirt, Mago, the shirt!

burn it! burn it!

Old 05-02-2006, 10:10 PM   #10
country flag daze11

Quote:
Originally Posted by psichogaucho
the shirt, Mago, the shirt!

burn it! burn it!

Old 05-04-2006, 03:53 AM   #11
country flag daze11

ok, i did something else...i moved all my coria match dvds into an open space where they are more accessible. i had them separate from the tohers, and i think thats bad ...what do you call it?... feng shui.

...one more for black magic...

but i watched the 05 masters match of he and nalbandian, who--as we all know--won the event after beating guille. coria was up 5-4 with a break in the first and then doubled twice to lose his serve at love. then at 5-6, he doubled on set point. tgen at 0-1 in the 2nd, he doubles gigantically on game point to go down 0-2...still came back to go up 4-3, and it ended such a close match.

i know its redundent, but he really did play a terrific match....hit so well and so smart, & despite the 8 DFs in his last 3 service games, he was in the drivers seat to win. it wasnt so long ago & it really shows how close he is to "rising"...its almost like a great car with just a few 'screws loose' in the engine. tighten those up & it will all come together.

i make a prayer.

Last edited by daze11 : 05-04-2006 at 04:21 AM.
Old 05-04-2006, 06:17 AM   #12
country flag coriafans

coriafans has a reputation beyond reputecoriafans has a reputation beyond reputecoriafans has a reputation beyond reputecoriafans has a reputation beyond reputecoriafans has a reputation beyond reputecoriafans has a reputation beyond reputecoriafans has a reputation beyond reputecoriafans has a reputation beyond reputecoriafans has a reputation beyond reputecoriafans has a reputation beyond reputecoriafans has a reputation beyond repute

I agree to that burning ceremony... i don't really like the look of guille with that fit shirt...
How can he play in such a tight outfit???
Don't he feel so uncomfortable...
if the ceremony is going to happen i would attend haha
coriafans is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2006, 05:34 PM   #13
country flag Guille's Girl

Guille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by daze11
ok, i did something else...i moved all my coria match dvds into an open space where they are more accessible. i had them separate from the tohers, and i think thats bad ...what do you call it?... feng shui.

...one more for black magic...

but i watched the 05 masters match of he and nalbandian, who--as we all know--won the event after beating guille. coria was up 5-4 with a break in the first and then doubled twice to lose his serve at love. then at 5-6, he doubled on set point. tgen at 0-1 in the 2nd, he doubles gigantically on game point to go down 0-2...still came back to go up 4-3, and it ended such a close match.

i know its redundent, but he really did play a terrific match....hit so well and so smart, & despite the 8 DFs in his last 3 service games, he was in the drivers seat to win. it wasnt so long ago & it really shows how close he is to "rising"...its almost like a great car with just a few 'screws loose' in the engine. tighten those up & it will all come together.

i make a prayer.
Amen to that. I didn't see this match, but I followed the score online and really felt that Guille was really....kicking ass. Like I told my bro, "He kicked his ass, he just didn't win"
Sure that wasn't long ago, and neither was Monte Carlo. Guille is totally capable, we just have to....suffer on this rollercoaster with no seat belts 'til everything falls in place

I've been trying to think of some superstitious stuff that I can do, but I haven't come up with anything =(

Someday, we'll all be free.

!*~Guillermo Sebastian Mago Coria~*!
Guille's Girl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2006, 06:01 PM   #14

I saw the match against David, and yes, he played great tennis that day, but he lost it just for the serve...

ps I didn't drink beer yesterday and Tuesday night, getting ready for Rome and, as some of you may know, very hard for me, plus, since I work in a pub, which means "free beer" so Guille, burn the shirt, hit some aces and kick some asses, pleasepleaseplease

Old 05-04-2006, 06:14 PM   #15
country flag Guille's Girl

Guille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond repute

You're doing such a good job Santi! Hopefully Guille can kick some asses and you can celebrate with a beer or two

Someday, we'll all be free.

!*~Guillermo Sebastian Mago Coria~*!
Guille's Girl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote