Serguei Tarasevitch - Page 5 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 08-17-2006, 11:48 PM   #61
country flag Nadie

Nadie has a reputation beyond reputeNadie has a reputation beyond reputeNadie has a reputation beyond reputeNadie has a reputation beyond reputeNadie has a reputation beyond reputeNadie has a reputation beyond reputeNadie has a reputation beyond reputeNadie has a reputation beyond reputeNadie has a reputation beyond reputeNadie has a reputation beyond reputeNadie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Serguei Tarasevitch

It's the same story: Serguei again failed in doubles final. But the score is 6-4, 7-6 (4), so it seems that they fought hard.
I think it's great for him to be the doubles runner-up of two successive tournaments. Anyway, it means a lot of experience, so maybe the next final will be more lucky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juanqui Lover
Shame about the singles, but mabye he'll follow in Miryni's footsteps and have some great doubles success. That would be fine by me

P.S. Miryni is such a sweetheart.
Yes, Max is so nice..
btw, his last name is Mirnyi, not Miryni
Nadie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-19-2006, 12:38 PM   #62
country flag Ferrero Forever

Ferrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond repute

Haha yes I know, I typed it wrong and didn't realise it lol. And it's brilliant that he's been runner up in 2 doubles finals. Hopefully he can improve on that.

Juan Monaco, Tommy Robredo, Fernando Gonzalez, Juan Martin Del Potro, David Ferrer, Guillermo Garcia Lopez, Juan Ignatio Chela, Fernando Verdasco, Carlos Moya, Rafael Nadal, Roger Federer, Lucas Arnold Ker, Nicolas Lapentti
Ferrero Forever is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2006, 10:21 AM   #63
country flag Nadie

Nadie has a reputation beyond reputeNadie has a reputation beyond reputeNadie has a reputation beyond reputeNadie has a reputation beyond reputeNadie has a reputation beyond reputeNadie has a reputation beyond reputeNadie has a reputation beyond reputeNadie has a reputation beyond reputeNadie has a reputation beyond reputeNadie has a reputation beyond reputeNadie has a reputation beyond repute

Serguei didn't manage to get into the main draw at the tournament in Poznan, Poland. He lost in the 3rd round of qualies

Anyway, he's in main doubles draw with the Ukranian player. I wish them good luck!
Old 08-26-2006, 09:19 AM   #64

As of 08/21/06 the ATP Site shows Serguei's Singles' Ranking as #987 which is up 3 positions While his Doubles' Ranking is #731 which is up
64 positions
View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2006, 10:26 AM   #65

Ferrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond repute

Ah beat me to it Mae, I was just gonna post that. Bloody Brilliant Serguei

Juan Monaco, Tommy Robredo, Fernando Gonzalez, Juan Martin Del Potro, David Ferrer, Guillermo Garcia Lopez, Juan Ignatio Chela, Fernando Verdasco, Carlos Moya, Rafael Nadal, Roger Federer, Lucas Arnold Ker, Nicolas Lapentti
Old 08-26-2006, 09:37 PM   #66
country flag Nadie

great news, thanks!
Old 08-28-2006, 07:55 AM   #67

Wait until you see this As of 08/28/06 the ATP Site shows Serguei's Singles' ranking as #938 which is up 49 positions While his Doubles' ranking is #680 which is up 51 positions Go Serguei
Old 08-28-2006, 10:27 AM   #68

OH MY GOSH-YOU GENIUS SERGUEI.

Old 08-28-2006, 09:14 PM   #69
country flag Nadie

unbelieveable
Keep it up Serguei!

This week he plays in Szczecin, Poland
http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=84395
Old 08-29-2006, 08:21 AM   #70

Thanks for finding him yet again Nadie. How do you find out where he's playing, because I find the futures threads to be confusing?

Old 08-29-2006, 08:54 AM   #71

Quote:
Thanks for finding him yet again Nadie. How do you find out where he's playing, because I find the futures threads to be confusing?
We are lucky to have Nadie Because I find even the CH Tournament Threads to be confusing And I'm happy Serguei is moving up, but I have to admit at the lower ranking it is easier to make the big moves than it is for the high ranked players. But maybe someday Serguei will be one of those high ranked players
Old 08-29-2006, 11:24 AM   #72

Well I really do think Serguei is good enough, his game is really good, he just needs to make that break through.

Old 08-29-2006, 03:44 PM   #73
country flag Nadie

I'm glad that he plays every week and gets a lot of practise. Step by step, and then the breakthrough will come.

Now Serguei has the second doubles ranking amoung the Belarussian players, and I hope to see him playing dubs with Max at DC next year.

Quote:
How do you find out where he's playing, because I find the futures threads to be confusing?
Let it be my little secret
Old 08-30-2006, 06:14 AM   #74

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nadie
I'm glad that he plays every week and gets a lot of practise. Step by step, and then the breakthrough will come.

Now Serguei has the second doubles ranking amoung the Belarussian players, and I hope to see him playing dubs with Max at DC next year.

Yes that is exactly what Serguei needs to play a lot. That is why his rankings are starting to climb. And it would be great for him and Max to play Doubles Alright Nadie we will let you keep your secret because as long as we don't know it you will be doing all the work
Old 08-30-2006, 12:04 PM   #75

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nadie

Oh man that would be awesome. I think the belarussian captain (I can't remember his name) should let Max and Serguei take charge of the singles, because I also saw Zotov and Voltchkov play and they're both pretty ordinary, while Max and Serguei are both good and exciting to watch