Serguei Tarasevitch - Page 2 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 06-22-2006, 09:29 AM   #16
country flag Ferrero Forever

Ferrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Serguei Tarasevitch

you're doing an awesome job Mae. At least he's playing some tournaments, thats good. And to my understanding, if you win a futures tournament, then you get 1 ATP point. I think, i'm not sure.

Juan Monaco, Tommy Robredo, Fernando Gonzalez, Juan Martin Del Potro, David Ferrer, Guillermo Garcia Lopez, Juan Ignatio Chela, Fernando Verdasco, Carlos Moya, Rafael Nadal, Roger Federer, Lucas Arnold Ker, Nicolas Lapentti
Ferrero Forever is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-23-2006, 09:03 PM   #17
country flag Nadie

Nadie has a reputation beyond reputeNadie has a reputation beyond reputeNadie has a reputation beyond reputeNadie has a reputation beyond reputeNadie has a reputation beyond reputeNadie has a reputation beyond reputeNadie has a reputation beyond reputeNadie has a reputation beyond reputeNadie has a reputation beyond reputeNadie has a reputation beyond reputeNadie has a reputation beyond repute

Hi all!
I was a little suprised when I saw this thread for the first time, but it`s really nice that Sergei has one.
I hope one day he`ll grow out of future tournaments and become a bright tennis star.

This week he played an another Belarus future tournament but lost 6-4 6-2 in R2 .
Nadie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2006, 10:12 AM   #18

Ferrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nadie
Hi all!
I was a little suprised when I saw this thread for the first time, but it`s really nice that Sergei has one.
I hope one day he`ll grow out of future tournaments and become a bright tennis star.

This week he played an another Belarus future tournament but lost 6-4 6-2 in R2 .
It's great that theres another Serguei fan out there. I saw him at the Davis cup match against Australia and he really took it up to Wayne Arthurs and he just did so well, so now I'm a fan. And he's really really cute too

Juan Monaco, Tommy Robredo, Fernando Gonzalez, Juan Martin Del Potro, David Ferrer, Guillermo Garcia Lopez, Juan Ignatio Chela, Fernando Verdasco, Carlos Moya, Rafael Nadal, Roger Federer, Lucas Arnold Ker, Nicolas Lapentti
Old 06-24-2006, 02:11 PM   #19
country flag Nadie

Nadie has a reputation beyond reputeNadie has a reputation beyond reputeNadie has a reputation beyond reputeNadie has a reputation beyond reputeNadie has a reputation beyond reputeNadie has a reputation beyond reputeNadie has a reputation beyond reputeNadie has a reputation beyond reputeNadie has a reputation beyond reputeNadie has a reputation beyond reputeNadie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juanqui Lover
It's great that theres another Serguei fan out there. I saw him at the Davis cup match against Australia and he really took it up to Wayne Arthurs and he just did so well, so now I'm a fan. And he's really really cute too
Well, I`m mostly the fan of Max I always support the Belarus DC team and hope maybe they take the DC one day.
I wish I was at those DC matches in Melbourne... *sighs*

But Serguei is really cute if I find anything new about him I`ll post, of course
Old 06-25-2006, 06:41 AM   #20

Thanks a lot Nadie, that would be a huge help. And I really like Max too, I was supporting the belarussians at that tie. Max is a great player, and he's so friendly and sweet.

Old 06-28-2006, 01:06 PM   #21

Ok, we've got some more results. From what I can gather, he's playing in the Iran F1-Tehran, he's the number 1 seed in the tournament.

Qualifying Round
(1)Serguei Tarasevitch (BLR) d. Silvio Dadic (CRO) 6-2 3-2 ret. (YAY)
First Round
(1)Serguei Tarasevitch (BLR) d. Jamshid Arvand (IRI) 6-0 6-0 (YAY DOUBLE BAGEL YAY)

and then theres some other 1st round result (I really don't get the futures events)
First Round
Serguei TARASEVITCH (BLR) defeated Omid SOURI (IRI) 64 62 (YAY, straight sets victory, YAY)

So he's doing well, GO SERGUEI

Old 07-10-2006, 07:12 AM   #22

Hello Nadie It is nice to see you here And yes Juanqui Lover
Serguei is doing well. As of 07/10/06 the ATP Site shows he is now ranked #1020 which is up 66 positions

Last edited by 16681 : 07-17-2006 at 07:35 AM.
View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2006, 11:12 AM   #23

WOW, up 66 positions, i'm so proud of him. GO SERGUEI

Old 07-12-2006, 06:03 PM   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juanqui Lover
WOW, up 66 positions, i'm so proud of him. GO SERGUEI
I don't know the point system for the Futures nor the CH
Tournaments, but it is obvious that Serguei is picking up points or his ranking wouldn't be moving. And we know he is not playing any ATP Tour Tournaments. I wish I knew more about the lower levels of tennis.
Old 07-13-2006, 04:14 PM   #25
country flag Nadie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mae
I don't know the point system for the Futures nor the CH
Tournaments, but it is obvious that Serguei is picking up points or his ranking wouldn't be moving. And we know he is not playing any ATP Tour Tournaments. I wish I knew more about the lower levels of tennis.
+66 in rankings
it's great!
Old 07-16-2006, 12:23 PM   #26

Yep of course it's good, I think even in a futures situation, moving up 66 points must be a good thing. But I too would like to understand something about futures tournaments, I've got no idea where he's playing now because nothing comes up on the MTF search engine.

Old 07-17-2006, 07:31 AM   #27

Well Juanqui Lover Serguei is still doing well whatever the system is.
Because as of 07/17/06 the ATP Site shows Serguei's ranking is #983 which is up 37 positions Well he is in the Top 1000 anyway And he is doing better at Tennis than I am with his name because I keep getting the "g" mixed up with a "q" Sorry Serguei

Last edited by 16681 : 07-17-2006 at 07:38 AM.
Old 07-17-2006, 09:35 AM   #28

YAY, I'm so happy he's in the top 1000. And don't worry, I was spelling his name as Serquei for ages too. I really like his name though lol. We'll get the hang of it eventually though

Old 07-19-2006, 08:29 PM   #29
country flag Nadie

Well, I found some new info about Sergei. It's from Belarussian sport newspaper called "Pressball". They've published an interview with Alexandr Dolgopolov, one of the famous Soviet players. Now he's a coach. Ten years ago he worked with Max and now he's coaching Sergei!

Alexandr said it's a pleasure for him to work with Sergei. There is the only difficulty. According to Alexandr, Sergei has a beuatiful family. (btw his parents are both doctors). And he felt homesick when he's away on tournaments or on the road.
Alexandr also added he'd do all his best to help Sergei to improve on. Hope it'll be so!
Old 07-20-2006, 11:38 AM   #30

thanks so much for posting that, I never would gave known that otherwise. At least he has a comitted coach trying to help him