... - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 04-26-2006, 05:45 PM   #1
country flag TeaMMashA

TeaMMashA has a reputation beyond reputeTeaMMashA has a reputation beyond reputeTeaMMashA has a reputation beyond reputeTeaMMashA has a reputation beyond reputeTeaMMashA has a reputation beyond reputeTeaMMashA has a reputation beyond reputeTeaMMashA has a reputation beyond reputeTeaMMashA has a reputation beyond reputeTeaMMashA has a reputation beyond reputeTeaMMashA has a reputation beyond reputeTeaMMashA has a reputation beyond repute
Default ...

Last edited by TeaMMashA : 02-15-2007 at 03:29 PM.
TeaMMashA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-26-2006, 05:56 PM   #2
country flag nadalfan1

nadalfan1 has a reputation beyond reputenadalfan1 has a reputation beyond reputenadalfan1 has a reputation beyond reputenadalfan1 has a reputation beyond reputenadalfan1 has a reputation beyond reputenadalfan1 has a reputation beyond reputenadalfan1 has a reputation beyond reputenadalfan1 has a reputation beyond reputenadalfan1 has a reputation beyond reputenadalfan1 has a reputation beyond reputenadalfan1 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What Attracted You To Rafa?

well first, I was watching RG and I saw a boy with capris on and I thought it was hilarious, but then I kept watching and I saw that he was actually very cute, and it sort of evolved form there!
nadalfan1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2006, 06:31 PM   #3
country flag NaDALiTa

NaDALiTa has a reputation beyond reputeNaDALiTa has a reputation beyond reputeNaDALiTa has a reputation beyond reputeNaDALiTa has a reputation beyond reputeNaDALiTa has a reputation beyond reputeNaDALiTa has a reputation beyond reputeNaDALiTa has a reputation beyond reputeNaDALiTa has a reputation beyond reputeNaDALiTa has a reputation beyond reputeNaDALiTa has a reputation beyond reputeNaDALiTa has a reputation beyond repute

The first time i saw him playing he was very young something like 16 yrs old, what first striked me was this contradiction between his child's face and his man's body and game. Then i saw him winning Carlos Moya and i told myself ..wow this kid (that as is older as me ) is the future of tennis, such maturity at a such young age !!! And his willing is .......INCREDIBLE

"It doesn't matter if you don't look as cool as the Ramones — you're never going to, anyway."Chris Martin.

+The White Stripes+The Strokes+The Libertines+

+MARAT SAFIN+rameez junaid+andy murray +vince spadea +diego hartfield +pti pote gustavo+willy cañas +Simone Bolelli+Jérémy ChardyOTHER ADDICTIONS:Liverpool F.C+Atletico Madrid+Arsenal F.C+Olympique Lyonnais+La Roja+

Last edited by NaDALiTa : 04-26-2006 at 07:04 PM.
NaDALiTa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2006, 06:59 PM   #4

This is so easy. Rafa has great looks, a great body, a great tennis game which is fun to watch, and as if that weren't enough from all I have ever heard or read about him he is a nice young man. I mean what more could you possible ask for
View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2006, 07:02 PM   #5

When my last post just came up in the Forum my earnings were shown with the money I got from vBetting on Rafa. So maybe I should add he is a great player to vBet on also
View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2006, 01:54 AM   #6
country flag Mimi

Mimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond repute

i remeber i started to notice him at the time when he helped spain to lift up the davis cup trophy, but before that, i have never seen him play, then i knew that he was within 2 points to beat roger, then i say "wow" and i began to notice him more, fianlly i was able to see him play, it was Monte Carlos 05, he is full of energy, his abilty to chase down the balls make me , well, i don't think he looks very good, but however i used to like persons with a baby face and he is this type , and also i noticed that off court, he is so humble, nice and well-educated, his maturity flys beyond his young age , from then, i wish him to win every match he plays

Epic movies, like brokeback mountain, are seldom found in the industry or worthy for the mainstream viewer. As often as I have watched the clips of this movie, I always find something more to it. For one, the gay stuff doesn't enter the picture for me, only the dimension of the highest love I have ever witnessed in life or on film.
Mimi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2006, 03:50 PM   #7
country flag Ti-Anne

Ti-Anne has a reputation beyond reputeTi-Anne has a reputation beyond reputeTi-Anne has a reputation beyond reputeTi-Anne has a reputation beyond reputeTi-Anne has a reputation beyond reputeTi-Anne has a reputation beyond reputeTi-Anne has a reputation beyond reputeTi-Anne has a reputation beyond reputeTi-Anne has a reputation beyond reputeTi-Anne has a reputation beyond reputeTi-Anne has a reputation beyond repute

Well, believe me or not but what attracted me to Rafa first was...Carlos !!
I've been a Moya fan for 3 years, and ever since I've heard of Rafael as his fellow countryman of Mallorca and his 'protégé'. So I naturally came to get an interest in the young man...and I discovered what all of you here already know : his immense talent, which few people still believed in at the time. I kept telling everybody : 'You'll see, one day Nadal will be #1'...well, if it wasn't for Rogi, he'd have been for ages now . In real, I first discoverd him in Basel in 2004, where he was almost unknown, and I had a very good time watching him play doubles, smiling, joking, and it was so easy to reach him at the time. Then one month later he won DC with his fellows and people then began to believe me ! Of course, 2005 comforted everybody in the opinion that Rafael was indeed a great player. I also started to know his personality better as he was over-mediatized, and I now take for granted that he is a great person too.
Well, that's the way it goes for me !

DAVID, ALWAYS BEEN WITH YOU AND ALWAYS WILL !!!

CARLOS JUANQUI NANDO

Greg, mon ange, tu es retourné au ciel trop tôt
Ti-Anne is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2006, 05:37 PM   #8
country flag TeaMMashA

TeaMMashA has a reputation beyond reputeTeaMMashA has a reputation beyond reputeTeaMMashA has a reputation beyond reputeTeaMMashA has a reputation beyond reputeTeaMMashA has a reputation beyond reputeTeaMMashA has a reputation beyond reputeTeaMMashA has a reputation beyond reputeTeaMMashA has a reputation beyond reputeTeaMMashA has a reputation beyond reputeTeaMMashA has a reputation beyond reputeTeaMMashA has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ti-Anne
Well, believe me or not but what attracted me to Rafa first was...Carlos !!
I've been a Moya fan for 3 years, and ever since I've heard of Rafael as his fellow countryman of Mallorca and his 'protégé'. So I naturally came to get an interest in the young man...and I discovered what all of you here already know : his immense talent, which few people still believed in at the time. I kept telling everybody : 'You'll see, one day Nadal will be #1'...well, if it wasn't for Rogi, he'd have been for ages now . In real, I first discoverd him in Basel in 2004, where he was almost unknown, and I had a very good time watching him play doubles, smiling, joking, and it was so easy to reach him at the time. Then one month later he won DC with his fellows and people then began to believe me ! Of course, 2005 comforted everybody in the opinion that Rafael was indeed a great player. I also started to know his personality better as he was over-mediatized, and I now take for granted that he is a great person too.
Well, that's the way it goes for me !
Where abouts in Mallorca is Rafa from because i have recently been to Palma Nova/Magaluf and saw many clay courts around there and id want to know if it was a possibillity that he had played on them.
TeaMMashA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2006, 06:17 PM   #9
country flag kittysweet

kittysweet has a reputation beyond reputekittysweet has a reputation beyond reputekittysweet has a reputation beyond reputekittysweet has a reputation beyond reputekittysweet has a reputation beyond reputekittysweet has a reputation beyond reputekittysweet has a reputation beyond reputekittysweet has a reputation beyond reputekittysweet has a reputation beyond reputekittysweet has a reputation beyond reputekittysweet has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeaMMashA
Where abouts in Mallorca is Rafa from because i have recently been to Palma Nova/Magaluf and saw many clay courts around there and id want to know if it was a possibillity that he had played on them.
he's from manacor i think
kittysweet is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2006, 07:32 PM   #10
country flag Ti-Anne

Ti-Anne has a reputation beyond reputeTi-Anne has a reputation beyond reputeTi-Anne has a reputation beyond reputeTi-Anne has a reputation beyond reputeTi-Anne has a reputation beyond reputeTi-Anne has a reputation beyond reputeTi-Anne has a reputation beyond reputeTi-Anne has a reputation beyond reputeTi-Anne has a reputation beyond reputeTi-Anne has a reputation beyond reputeTi-Anne has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kittysweet
he's from manacor i think
Yes, he's from manacor, in the east of the Island of Mallorca

DAVID, ALWAYS BEEN WITH YOU AND ALWAYS WILL !!!

CARLOS JUANQUI NANDO

Greg, mon ange, tu es retourné au ciel trop tôt
Ti-Anne is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2006, 08:17 PM   #11
country flag MariaV

MariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond repute

Hmm, I had heard of Rafa before and even seen him play I think but I remember when I saw him play Hewitt in the 3rd rd at the AO in 2004 and lose in 3 sets but put up an incredible fight. I knew he was gonna be GREAT! He had a stress fracture later this spring after that and was out for long but I started to follow his career.
MariaV is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2006, 12:57 PM   #12
country flag The Pro

The Pro has a reputation beyond reputeThe Pro has a reputation beyond reputeThe Pro has a reputation beyond reputeThe Pro has a reputation beyond reputeThe Pro has a reputation beyond reputeThe Pro has a reputation beyond reputeThe Pro has a reputation beyond reputeThe Pro has a reputation beyond reputeThe Pro has a reputation beyond reputeThe Pro has a reputation beyond reputeThe Pro has a reputation beyond repute

His arms, I was like 'oh baby'.

But then I warmed to his on and off court manner, his rather irrepressible play style and his cuddly spanishness.
He's also completely modest and fun loving. He's like a breath of freash air compared to Roger, who aint so fun, and the likes of Roddick and Safin who take themselves a little seriously IMO.
The Pro is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2006, 02:21 PM   #13
country flag donna karen

donna karen has a reputation beyond reputedonna karen has a reputation beyond reputedonna karen has a reputation beyond reputedonna karen has a reputation beyond reputedonna karen has a reputation beyond reputedonna karen has a reputation beyond reputedonna karen has a reputation beyond reputedonna karen has a reputation beyond reputedonna karen has a reputation beyond reputedonna karen has a reputation beyond reputedonna karen has a reputation beyond repute

i first saw rafael in the grosjean match in rg 05.he played great tennis and the way he tried to calm down the crowd and handled the pressure was incredible to watch. he sort of became an instant fave.AND I ABSOLUTELY LOVED THE WAY HIS HAIR FRAMED HIS FACE WHEN HE TOOK OF THE BANDANA.
donna karen is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2006, 06:05 PM   #14
country flag rue

rue has a reputation beyond reputerue has a reputation beyond reputerue has a reputation beyond reputerue has a reputation beyond reputerue has a reputation beyond reputerue has a reputation beyond reputerue has a reputation beyond reputerue has a reputation beyond reputerue has a reputation beyond reputerue has a reputation beyond reputerue has a reputation beyond repute

His energy, youthfulness, he has absolutely no fear, his mental toughness and the way he plays every point like its the last point of the match really amazes me. He is also very vibrant. I love watching him. He makes tennis very entertaining.

Go Federer, Nadal!!!
rue is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2006, 06:24 PM   #15
country flag Peoples

Peoples has a reputation beyond reputePeoples has a reputation beyond reputePeoples has a reputation beyond reputePeoples has a reputation beyond reputePeoples has a reputation beyond reputePeoples has a reputation beyond reputePeoples has a reputation beyond reputePeoples has a reputation beyond reputePeoples has a reputation beyond reputePeoples has a reputation beyond reputePeoples has a reputation beyond repute

His topspin , his ass-socks-ass ritual and his pants!