Novak à Paris!!! Allez Nole, tu vas cartonner!!! - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 04-24-2006, 09:37 PM   #1
country flag savesthedizzle
#freeviktor

savesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond repute
Default Novak à Paris!!! Allez Nole, tu vas cartonner!!!

Not only is this to you know, get excited for the French Open as far as Novak is concerned... but also all of us!

Who's going to be there?

Let's converse!

Last edited by Jessebel : 05-22-2006 at 01:03 PM.
savesthedizzle is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-24-2006, 09:39 PM   #2
country flag Saumon

Saumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Novak in Paris! Looking forward to the French Open!!!

I'll go to the exhibition/end of qualies day and I hope to see Nole there
Old 04-24-2006, 09:42 PM   #3
country flag Saumon

Saumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond repute

btw the title of this thread should be "Novak à Paris!! En attendant Roland Garros!!"
Old 04-24-2006, 09:50 PM   #4
#freeviktor

savesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saumon
I'll go to the exhibition/end of qualies day and I hope to see Nole there
Is that all? Not the first Sunday when I will be there?

Old 04-24-2006, 09:50 PM   #5
#freeviktor

Quote:
btw the title of this thread should be "Novak à Paris!! En attendant Roland Garros!!"

Better?

Old 04-24-2006, 10:07 PM   #6
country flag Saumon

Quote:
Originally Posted by savestheday91
Is that all? Not the first Sunday when I will be there?
nope I have to take the train that day and I dont have tickets

thanks for the title change
Old 04-24-2006, 10:08 PM   #7
#freeviktor

Quote:
nope I have to take the train that day and I dont have tickets

thanks for the title change

I have tickets! I have three! One for each show court! If you change your mind and want to go let me know and I'd be happy to let you use one if you want

Old 04-24-2006, 10:14 PM   #8
country flag Saumon

Default Re: Novak à Paris!! En attendant Roland Garros!!

Am I :retard: or am I :retard: ? I forgot to post my reply :retard:

that would be super mega nice but you have to know that i cant SPEAK english so it would be hard to communicate and I have to take my train at 7pm on the opposite side of Paris
Old 04-24-2006, 10:17 PM   #9
country flag lucindia

lucindia has a reputation beyond reputelucindia has a reputation beyond reputelucindia has a reputation beyond reputelucindia has a reputation beyond reputelucindia has a reputation beyond reputelucindia has a reputation beyond reputelucindia has a reputation beyond reputelucindia has a reputation beyond reputelucindia has a reputation beyond reputelucindia has a reputation beyond reputelucindia has a reputation beyond repute

i'll be there too! dont know when exactly, but for sure for the qualies and the Weekends
see ya there
Old 04-24-2006, 10:27 PM   #10
#freeviktor

Quote:
Am I :retard: or am I :retard: ? I forgot to post my reply :retard:

that would be super mega nice but you have to know that i cant SPEAK english so it would be hard to communicate and I have to take my train at 7pm on the opposite side of Paris

You write it so well! I'm surprised!!! This is certainly a problem because I can't write OR speak French. Well it was an idea!

Old 04-24-2006, 10:36 PM   #11
country flag Saumon

I still can understand (if you speak vewwwy slowly )but my pronounciation is
Old 04-24-2006, 10:38 PM   #12
#freeviktor

Quote:
I still can understand (if you speak vewwwy slowly )but my pronounciation is

Awwww well don't be worried about pronounciation!

As for the story I thought I remembered... it turns out I had it wrong and am mixing two stories. He had been the number 1 seed in qualifying somewhere last summer and just didn't show up because he was doing something in Belgrade instead, so his opponent won with a walkover.

I think there was a seperate report about late night partying that I just combined with that other one. But still.

Old 04-24-2006, 10:44 PM   #13
country flag Saumon

oh ok

well i still can take the next train (at 9pm) and i'll be back to my place around midnight but i have to see if i dont have an exam on monday

btw what will you visit in Paris??
Old 04-25-2006, 07:01 PM   #14
country flag Grofica

Grofica has a reputation beyond reputeGrofica has a reputation beyond reputeGrofica has a reputation beyond reputeGrofica has a reputation beyond reputeGrofica has a reputation beyond reputeGrofica has a reputation beyond reputeGrofica has a reputation beyond reputeGrofica has a reputation beyond reputeGrofica has a reputation beyond reputeGrofica has a reputation beyond reputeGrofica has a reputation beyond repute

I am so envious right now!! for next three years I can't come because my exam term is on the same time as well as French Open!!! I want go there to see Paris and to watch matches

Djokovic-Zimonjic-Bozoljac-Troicki
Nadal-Youzhny-Haas-Coria-Safin
Grofica is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2006, 07:46 PM   #15
#freeviktor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grofica
I am so envious right now!! for next three years I can't come because my exam term is on the same time as well as French Open!!! I want go there to see Paris and to watch matches

I understand. I can never go to the Australian Open because that is right when my classes begin. Luckily I am graduating this year, so maybe I can go next year

I'm really excited to go to Paris since I've never been there before, but I won't have much time to do everything I want, so I will probably have to go back another time when there is not any tennis to distract me!