Taking control of clay again in Morocco - Page 5 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 04-25-2006, 06:50 PM   #61
country flag NicoFan

NicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Taking control of clay again in Morocco

Its showing he won!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7-6 (4), 6-0!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NicoFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-25-2006, 06:50 PM   #62
country flag GonzoFan

GonzoFan has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoFan has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoFan has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoFan has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoFan has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoFan has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoFan has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoFan has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoFan has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoFan has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoFan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NicoFan
Shhhhh...no talking about next round...you'll jinx him...its not over until the fat lady sings...
Now it's over

Richard Gasquet/Tomas Berdych/Marat Safin/Tommy Haas/Rafael Nadal/Andy Roddick/Marcos Baghdatis
All the chilean players and some others

"Just give 100 percent.
And that's not just in tennis or sports; that's in life.
If you give 100 percent, you'll have no regrets."
Lleyton Hewitt
GonzoFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2006, 06:50 PM   #63
country flag kidnicky
Could it be any harder...

kidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond repute

HE WOOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 6-0!!!!!!

Nico thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm so happy! at least an easy win after the first set

To the next round Nico!!!!

p.s. NicoFan, the green works see??

AC MILAN

Paolo Maldini
The second thing that gets better with age

kidnicky is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2006, 06:52 PM   #64
country flag NicoFan

NicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond repute

Kid!

I'm going to have to go to the mall tonight and get all green clothes!

I've heard of DiMauro but know nothing about him.

I'll have to check him out on www.atptennis.com.
Old 04-25-2006, 06:52 PM   #65
country flag Sparko1030

Sparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond repute

YEAY NICO!!!!! and how polite of him to make sure it wasn't close like the first set (and to finish before I have to pick up kid #2 from preschool )

FERNANDO GONZALEZ

Best Wishes to: Marcos~Janko~Ivan~Marat~Lucho~Rafa~Tommy H
Gaston-best of luck in whatever you decide to do.

"Its hard to argue against cynics-they always sound smarter than optimists because they have so much evidence on their side." Molly Ivins, 1944-2007
Sparko1030 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2006, 06:52 PM   #66
country flag GonzoFan

GonzoFan has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoFan has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoFan has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoFan has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoFan has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoFan has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoFan has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoFan has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoFan has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoFan has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoFan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
GF, I'm so sad about Horacio.

But it was time for a change, and Fernando knows best.

But I'm going to miss Horacio.
Me too but I think it was the best decision. As you said, it was time for a change and Fernando knows what's best for him.

Richard Gasquet/Tomas Berdych/Marat Safin/Tommy Haas/Rafael Nadal/Andy Roddick/Marcos Baghdatis

"Just give 100 percent.
Lleyton Hewitt
Old 04-25-2006, 06:53 PM   #67
country flag NicoFan

Well...I guess Nico figured out how to play the leftie in the second set.
Old 04-25-2006, 06:53 PM   #68
country flag GonzoFan

So Nico plays DiMauro in the second round?

"Just give 100 percent.
Lleyton Hewitt
Old 04-25-2006, 06:54 PM   #69
country flag NicoFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by GonzoFan
Me too but I think it was the best decision. As you said, it was time for a change and Fernando knows what's best for him.
It would be nice if Gaby coached both Nico and Fernando. Gaby's a sweetie. But I don't think they would do something like that.
Old 04-25-2006, 06:56 PM   #70
country flag Sparko1030

Sparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Well...I guess Nico figured out how to play the leftie in the second set.
It would look that way Nicofan! I admit I was a little worried after such a close first set but Nico really turned that around!

FERNANDO GONZALEZ

Best Wishes to: Marcos~Janko~Ivan~Marat~Lucho~Rafa~Tommy H
Gaston-best of luck in whatever you decide to do.

"Its hard to argue against cynics-they always sound smarter than optimists because they have so much evidence on their side." Molly Ivins, 1944-2007
Sparko1030 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2006, 06:56 PM   #71
country flag GonzoFan

Quote:
It would be nice if Gaby coached both Nico and Fernando. Gaby's a sweetie. But I don't think they would do something like that.
I don't think so either.

I watched an interview with Gonzo's dad today and he said that they are looking for a non-chilean coach and an ex coach of a top ten player but also Gonzo said that almost all the good ones aren't available right now.

"Just give 100 percent.
Lleyton Hewitt
Old 04-25-2006, 06:56 PM   #72
country flag kidnicky
Could it be any harder...

kidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond repute

Yes Nico plays Di Mauro in the next round GF .... and I'm sorry and so sad about Horacio

NicoFan! You've to buy some green clothes for me too!!!

Nico was kind with all of us making it so easy and just in time right Sparko???

AC MILAN

Paolo Maldini
The second thing that gets better with age

kidnicky is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2006, 06:56 PM   #73
country flag NicoFan

Hey headsup everyone...great picture of hot Feli on the home page of atptennis.com.
Old 04-25-2006, 06:58 PM   #74
country flag GonzoFan

Nico plays against DiMauro, right?

I saw him playing against Gaston last week in Monte-Carlo (I only saw a few minutes of the match) but Gaston was on fire so he didn't let DiMauro play too much ...

"Just give 100 percent.
Lleyton Hewitt
Old 04-25-2006, 06:58 PM   #75
country flag NicoFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by GonzoFan
I don't think so either.

I watched an interview with Gonzo's dad today and he said that they are looking for a non-chilean coach and an ex coach of a top ten player but also Gonzo said that almost all the good ones aren't available right now.
Hmmm...why not Dean Goldfine? I didn't like Dean for Andy, but I would love him for Fernando. He's calm, and analyzes everything.