going to adelaide... - Page 6 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 01-12-2004, 11:56 AM   #76
country flag michelleg

michelleg has a reputation beyond reputemichelleg has a reputation beyond reputemichelleg has a reputation beyond reputemichelleg has a reputation beyond reputemichelleg has a reputation beyond reputemichelleg has a reputation beyond reputemichelleg has a reputation beyond reputemichelleg has a reputation beyond reputemichelleg has a reputation beyond reputemichelleg has a reputation beyond reputemichelleg has a reputation beyond repute

Ahhh, but the pic of Arnaud in the butterfly pose is worth its weight in gold, no worries!

(Do you have more like that??? My husband is still gone...)
michelleg is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-12-2004, 08:59 PM   #77
country flag irishface

irishface has a reputation beyond reputeirishface has a reputation beyond reputeirishface has a reputation beyond reputeirishface has a reputation beyond reputeirishface has a reputation beyond reputeirishface has a reputation beyond reputeirishface has a reputation beyond reputeirishface has a reputation beyond reputeirishface has a reputation beyond reputeirishface has a reputation beyond reputeirishface has a reputation beyond repute

Millions of thanks to Via and Liz for the stories! I'm super jealous and loving them. And the pics! love the pics, Via. Thanks.
irishface is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2004, 09:24 AM   #78
country flag Via

Via has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: going to adelaide...

have i seen any of your pics, irish?.... i wasn't around during the northern summer tennis season... i had missed a lot. please let me know if you have your pics somewhere..... i remember you'd had some very good pics before
Via is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2004, 01:02 PM   #79
country flag irishface

irishface has a reputation beyond reputeirishface has a reputation beyond reputeirishface has a reputation beyond reputeirishface has a reputation beyond reputeirishface has a reputation beyond reputeirishface has a reputation beyond reputeirishface has a reputation beyond reputeirishface has a reputation beyond reputeirishface has a reputation beyond reputeirishface has a reputation beyond reputeirishface has a reputation beyond repute

Bit of a disaster this year with the piccies, Via. I'm nhot sure why, because I was practically sitting on the court *lol*.

Here are the few good ones.....

http://uk.f1.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/..._c_e/my_photos
Old 01-15-2004, 01:44 PM   #80
country flag Via

Via has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond repute

thanks!!!! the pics seem to have a lot of contrast... could be that you were not used to sunny weather at wimbly, lol.......

and what excellent seats you'd got. you could even smell the boys ?!?.....
Old 01-15-2004, 09:01 PM   #81
country flag michelleg

michelleg has a reputation beyond reputemichelleg has a reputation beyond reputemichelleg has a reputation beyond reputemichelleg has a reputation beyond reputemichelleg has a reputation beyond reputemichelleg has a reputation beyond reputemichelleg has a reputation beyond reputemichelleg has a reputation beyond reputemichelleg has a reputation beyond reputemichelleg has a reputation beyond reputemichelleg has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the link to the piccies, Irish. I don't believe I had ever seen the pretty DiP pic before.

*faints from cough syrup and DiP overdose*
michelleg is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2004, 03:39 PM   #82
country flag irishface

Default Re: Re: going to adelaide...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Via
thanks!!!! the pics seem to have a lot of contrast... could be that you were not used to sunny weather at wimbly, lol.......
LOL! That's exactly it. I'd blame my scanner, but the pics look weird too. I could correct it, but by the time I get round to doing it, it'll be Wimby 2004. I definitely need a better camera. Or film. Or a better camera operator!

Quote:
and what excellent seats you'd got. you could even smell the boys ?!?.....
I could smell the ballboy's fear when Nono so much as looked at him. Poor lad cacked himself.

Michelle - The Dippy one was taken by cReepy, I think. Or maybe Kirsten, probably at the USO. You don't think they let TT walk around with their shirts off at the All England Club? If you want it, you can have it.
Old 01-16-2004, 08:34 PM   #83
country flag Via

the ballboys at sydney this year had done relatively better (with arnaud), i think. even at hewitt's match... i suppose it's easier to control oneself in a bigger match, paradoxically...
Old 01-17-2004, 05:08 PM   #84
country flag kek

kek has a reputation beyond reputekek has a reputation beyond reputekek has a reputation beyond reputekek has a reputation beyond reputekek has a reputation beyond reputekek has a reputation beyond reputekek has a reputation beyond reputekek has a reputation beyond reputekek has a reputation beyond reputekek has a reputation beyond reputekek has a reputation beyond repute

I made it over here. I hope this post works, Michelle that picture of Dippy was taken by Kirsten, I was there when she took it over 3 years ago. I have that picture as well. Kirsten also took a picture of me and Arnaud too that day as well. Seems such a long time ago. Arnaud had very short hair!

Via-thank you for sharing your pictures They are beautiful! I love the B&W ones as well.

Karen
kek is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2004, 05:04 PM   #85
country flag irishface

Ah, Karen! You can post when you want to Nice to see you.

I have a couple of Nono with short hair and sunnies. So those must be from Kirsten too? I lose track. Us wimbybabblers haven't heard from her in ages. Is she ok?
Old 01-18-2004, 05:41 PM   #86
country flag kek

kek has a reputation beyond reputekek has a reputation beyond reputekek has a reputation beyond reputekek has a reputation beyond reputekek has a reputation beyond reputekek has a reputation beyond reputekek has a reputation beyond reputekek has a reputation beyond reputekek has a reputation beyond reputekek has a reputation beyond reputekek has a reputation beyond repute

I haven't heard from Kristen from ages (a couple years at least). Michelle will tell you that cReppy, Laura and I had a fallen out, Michelle was there in Miami when it happened. Kirsten was in the middle and I guess she choose them. So high schoolish behavior.....

My posting will be limited here, I can't keep up with anymore message boards. I can barely keep up with mine
kek is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote