going to adelaide... - Page 5 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 01-10-2004, 03:30 PM   #61
country flag michelleg

michelleg has a reputation beyond reputemichelleg has a reputation beyond reputemichelleg has a reputation beyond reputemichelleg has a reputation beyond reputemichelleg has a reputation beyond reputemichelleg has a reputation beyond reputemichelleg has a reputation beyond reputemichelleg has a reputation beyond reputemichelleg has a reputation beyond reputemichelleg has a reputation beyond reputemichelleg has a reputation beyond repute

Ahhh the joys of youth, to not have a hangover.

Just wait til your my age, Liz. One sip and you'll have a headache for two days!

Sounds like it was fun, but bittersweet. Pauvre Paulo.
michelleg is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-10-2004, 06:45 PM   #62
country flag Via

Via has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: going to adelaide...

huuhhh???? i don't know where richard's dad was yesterday at the 2nd match, but i stood next to his mum and coach during the last part of the 1st set !!!!! i left after the 1st set.... so liz you took up the spot where i vacated. how funny.........lol...........

happy you got so close to paulo..... i was wondering where he was too yesterday.
Via is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2004, 06:47 PM   #63
country flag Marine

Marine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond repute

Via, why don't you get msn messenger ???

Guy Forget
Marine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2004, 07:53 PM   #64
country flag Via

Via has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond repute

i have msn..... but i can't go online while i'm at the tourney !!!

when we were stuck yesterday afternoon without a court, a bunch of us were idle for something like an hour without absolutely nothing to do, and couldn't go anywhere..... there wasn't any internet to amuse us, unfortunately. we couldn't even talk because the damn atp was doing interviews in a room behind us.
Old 01-11-2004, 06:50 AM   #65
country flag esther

esther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond repute

via- lool thats so funny that she took the seat that u just left! how weird. And since when do you have msn?!!!
Old 01-11-2004, 10:17 AM   #66
country flag lizabeth..*

lizabeth..* has a reputation beyond reputelizabeth..* has a reputation beyond reputelizabeth..* has a reputation beyond reputelizabeth..* has a reputation beyond reputelizabeth..* has a reputation beyond reputelizabeth..* has a reputation beyond reputelizabeth..* has a reputation beyond reputelizabeth..* has a reputation beyond reputelizabeth..* has a reputation beyond reputelizabeth..* has a reputation beyond reputelizabeth..* has a reputation beyond repute

Via I actually think I could have seen you on more than one occasion yesterday. If I am thinking about the right person. LOL

Were you wearing glasses? If yes then I know who you are, if no then I am completely wrong and ignore me! LOL

Richard's dad was sitting like diagonally from Richards mum on the opposite side of the court. He had his legs up on another chair and was trying to get a tan. Hahaha.

GOOD LUCK

Fernando Verdasco | Paul-Henri Mathieu | Richard Gasquet

Jo-Wilfried Tsonga | Marat Safin | Juan Carlos Ferrero | Carlos Moya | David Nalbandian | Mathieu Montcourt | Nicolas Mahut

lizabeth..* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2004, 10:21 AM   #67
country flag lizabeth..*

lizabeth..* has a reputation beyond reputelizabeth..* has a reputation beyond reputelizabeth..* has a reputation beyond reputelizabeth..* has a reputation beyond reputelizabeth..* has a reputation beyond reputelizabeth..* has a reputation beyond reputelizabeth..* has a reputation beyond reputelizabeth..* has a reputation beyond reputelizabeth..* has a reputation beyond reputelizabeth..* has a reputation beyond reputelizabeth..* has a reputation beyond repute

Ohhh and Michelle I did see Feli but it was litteraly as I was leaving and I couldnt stay because my friend was waiting for me on the other side of olympic park. I stayed for like 2 seconds to watch him.....heard him yell "JORDI JORDI" because Jordi ran past and laughed because it was really cute and I ran off again!!!

Im sorry, had I seen your message before I went that day I would have gotten a photo

GOOD LUCK

Fernando Verdasco | Paul-Henri Mathieu | Richard Gasquet

Jo-Wilfried Tsonga | Marat Safin | Juan Carlos Ferrero | Carlos Moya | David Nalbandian | Mathieu Montcourt | Nicolas Mahut

lizabeth..* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2004, 10:55 AM   #68
country flag Via

lol........ yup i was wearing glasses coz my poor tired eyes couldn't stand the contacts in the morning. i was dragging my feet the whole day.

so where else did you see me, love?

today another volunteer told me that she had (accidentally) a snap of me asking roddick for an autograph last year. it's silly really as i wasn't a fan ... just doing that for somebody.
Old 01-11-2004, 01:38 PM   #69
country flag michelleg

michelleg has a reputation beyond reputemichelleg has a reputation beyond reputemichelleg has a reputation beyond reputemichelleg has a reputation beyond reputemichelleg has a reputation beyond reputemichelleg has a reputation beyond reputemichelleg has a reputation beyond reputemichelleg has a reputation beyond reputemichelleg has a reputation beyond reputemichelleg has a reputation beyond reputemichelleg has a reputation beyond repute

*sniff, sniff*

*wiping the tears of eternal sadness from her face*

Its ok if you didn't get Feli pics.

I'll survive until Indian Wells. Because I am staying at the player hotel.

How's that for trouble?????

Sounds like you all had a blast. Save some of that energy for the AO, as I fully expect to catch a glimpse of you ladies all dolled up in those Les Bleus Tutus!
Old 01-11-2004, 07:35 PM   #70
country flag Via

michelle..... sorry to hear you will have to suffer the inconvenience and discomfort of a player hotel in march... i will try to find your new fav feli for you today, but there's no guarantee.... i think i had been away for so long that i don't recognise the newer tennis boys anymore.... sometimes someone looks familiar but i just can't place him. i might as well stop by at every court and snap a few. then i'll run a naming competition for my pics........hoho
Old 01-11-2004, 09:09 PM   #71
country flag Marine

Marine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond repute

A pic of double:

[img]http://delivery.****************/comp/2856685.jpg?x=x&dasite=MS_GINS&ef=2&ev=1&dareq=E23 99169AC85D6DE9CE2452C0F898AE06B885823A4CFE21E[/img]
[img]

Guy Forget
Old 01-11-2004, 09:10 PM   #72
country flag Marine

sorry

[img]http://delivery.****************/comp/2856685.jpg?x=x&dasite=MS_GINS&ef=2&ev=1&dareq=E23 99169AC85D6DE9CE2452C0F898AE06B885823A4CFE21E[/img]

Guy Forget
Old 01-11-2004, 09:11 PM   #73
country flag Marine

OK. stop

Guy Forget
Old 01-11-2004, 09:23 PM   #74
country flag michelleg

Via, a thousand thanks just for trying!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

<-----look for him. His coach is cute, too!
Old 01-12-2004, 08:04 AM   #75
country flag Via

michelle........ i'm soooo sorry........ feli's doubles match happened at exactly the same time as arnaud came out to practise...... i spent hour and a half watching arnaud and by the time i went over to the centre court, the guys were leaving the court 1!!!! i tried.....