going to adelaide... - Page 4 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 01-09-2004, 08:53 PM   #46
country flag Marine

Marine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: going to adelaide...

Quote:
Originally Posted by michelleg
:If you are wearing a tutu at a tennis match, keep legs crossed at all times. People on the other side of the court can and will see up your tutu and might just take pictures.

Liquor before beer, in the clear. Beer before liquor, never sicker....
LOL !!!
Esther/Liz, the future stars of the A.O 2004 !!

Guy Forget
Marine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-10-2004, 03:16 AM   #47
country flag esther

esther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond repute

loool just got a msg from liz...she started drinking at 2pm yesterday and didnt stop until 5am THIS MORNING...LOL god but she jsut ran into Richard and asked for a photo but he's like...oh no i have to play loool
Old 01-10-2004, 03:17 AM   #48
country flag esther

esther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond repute

lol @ michelle - u should be here with us! you're crazier than we are!!! why would i want to touch arnauds hair?! LOL!! Guille's hair is better neway
Old 01-10-2004, 03:47 AM   #49
country flag michelleg

michelleg has a reputation beyond reputemichelleg has a reputation beyond reputemichelleg has a reputation beyond reputemichelleg has a reputation beyond reputemichelleg has a reputation beyond reputemichelleg has a reputation beyond reputemichelleg has a reputation beyond reputemichelleg has a reputation beyond reputemichelleg has a reputation beyond reputemichelleg has a reputation beyond reputemichelleg has a reputation beyond repute

Poor Liz. Ouch. Sounds like me when I am in Miami.

if you see Feli, could you snap a quickie of him for me??? Puh-leeeeeeze???? It would make my weekend. (I'm sans spouse for the next six days, need something to stare at!).

And I would touch Nono's hair again if I could (and didn't think that he'd have me arrested on assault charges) Its very soft.
michelleg is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2004, 04:20 AM   #50
country flag esther

Have you cn photos of feli from when we saw the team at kooyong? i'm not a fan but liz is so i'm sure she would if she saw him...

haha oh yes i remember that whole touching arnauds hair thing. Told you u are crazier that us!
Old 01-10-2004, 06:18 AM   #51
country flag Via

Via has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond repute

there was no sign of liz.... she wasn't even at richard's 2nd round qualifying match as far as i could tell from the spectators.

i did the stats for richard v olivier at 9am this morning..... worth that early morning (only had 4 hours of sleep last night ) they both hit very hard... it's good that richard came through in straight sets cos we thought it might last longer. of course, no sign of liz to be found back then.

i also had lee v goldstein in case anyone is interested... the poor defending champ went out the first round of qualifying.

then the court started to bubble during the pisnik v dragonmir-ilie match, and all matches after that one were shifted to other courts. so i got an early day. saw the first set of richard v verdasco which richard won. i won't know the result until tomorrow...... hope liz is in the form to update you guys

btw richard was very polite to the helpers after he finished the first match... emptied his bottles himself, and said thank you to people. sooo nice.....
Via is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2004, 06:23 AM   #52
country flag esther

Richie won both matches!
liz was at richies second round qualies match...but i'll let her talk for herself so i wont say nemore lol
Old 01-10-2004, 06:23 AM   #53
country flag Via

Via has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond repute

yeah i was staring at the back of arnaud's head once when i was in adelaide.... from close range... i saw how the hair curls up at the ends coz he's been wearing the head scarf so much , i think... it did look very soft and shiny and i would love to touch it !!!!! how do you ask in french? he'd be amused.
Old 01-10-2004, 06:24 AM   #54
country flag Via

thx esther !!!! well he's beaten the #1 (olivier) in the qualies so there's no reason why he won't go all the way into the main draw
Old 01-10-2004, 06:26 AM   #55
country flag Via

is liz sms-ing you? that's a lot of messages to send, lol !!!
Old 01-10-2004, 07:58 AM   #56
country flag esther

escusez moi arnaud...mais pourrais-je toucher tes cheveux?! LOOOL ==> arnaud could i please touch your hair.

haha bout richie emptying the bottles. He's in a better mood is he? Did you have fun doing the matches Via? what did you actually do, just stats?
U should tell the tournament ppl how slack live itnernet scoring has been with the tournaments so far...absolutely shocking!!

neway yeah i've been smsing and calling Liz but i feel bad coz i feel ive been talking on her behalf so i'll let her tell her story when she gets back!!
Old 01-10-2004, 08:00 AM   #57
country flag esther

dunno where to put this, but Llodra played a fantastic match against Dent today!!! Hes won 7 matches in a row and i think he'd have a very good chance at beating hrbaty tomorrow!!!

register at the other site pls via!
Old 01-10-2004, 09:37 AM   #58
country flag esther

arnaud and llodra are in the FINAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Clement/Llodra d Koenig/Pala 62 63.
how i wish they would show this on tv tomorrow...
Old 01-10-2004, 12:53 PM   #59
country flag michelleg

michelleg has a reputation beyond reputemichelleg has a reputation beyond reputemichelleg has a reputation beyond reputemichelleg has a reputation beyond reputemichelleg has a reputation beyond reputemichelleg has a reputation beyond reputemichelleg has a reputation beyond reputemichelleg has a reputation beyond reputemichelleg has a reputation beyond reputemichelleg has a reputation beyond reputemichelleg has a reputation beyond repute

Woohoo for Mika and Nono.

I have to go launch rockets (y'know the kind that kids build...) this morning, will post later, but wanted to tell you all to BEHAVE!

Thanks for the all the reports!
michelleg is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2004, 02:52 PM   #60
country flag lizabeth..*

lizabeth..* has a reputation beyond reputelizabeth..* has a reputation beyond reputelizabeth..* has a reputation beyond reputelizabeth..* has a reputation beyond reputelizabeth..* has a reputation beyond reputelizabeth..* has a reputation beyond reputelizabeth..* has a reputation beyond reputelizabeth..* has a reputation beyond reputelizabeth..* has a reputation beyond reputelizabeth..* has a reputation beyond reputelizabeth..* has a reputation beyond repute

Liz is back and Liz had a very exciting day. Liz also wants you to know that even though she drank non stop for 15hrs she didn't wake up with a hangover.

So anyway, have to make this short now cos Liz is totaly ditching her friend, I have just come back from a couple of bars in the city, I took it easy tonight.

ANYWAY - Yes I saw Richard and yes he said no to me hmph, but that is understandable and I am over it but now I won't go near him again. I ended up hiding.

Via I was at Richard's 2nd match....I was sitting like 3 seats down from his dad at one stage but then my friend and I moved into the shade just after the 2nd started and we were next to his mum and Tarik.

So yes, Richie played really well I thought, so at the end of the match I refused to go and ask for a photo so I made my friend go and take up my key ring, which is a wee tennis ball and got him to sign it. He looked at it funny but did it any way, autograph is tiny and it is freaking hillarious!

Hmmm so yes btw Via - I was wearing like all black, black singlet top and a short black skirt, and was carying around a freaking shopping bag cos I had clothes for tonight....

Moving on....so me friend and I were waitig to get the bus when all of a sudden I saw Paulo and at first I thought it was cos I hadn't eaten all day and was ready to pass out but surely enough it was him, so he came outside and went to train so we went and watched.

Than man is more beautiful i person I swear and OMG THE CURLS>>>>> *dies* ANywhoo watched him train for the whole freaking session, yes I am dedicated.....and at one stage this guy came over and started talking to him in english and I was sitting litteraly half a meter behind him, so the convo went something like this EXCLUSIVE NEWS PEOPLE>>>>> RIGHT FROM THE HORSES MOUTH!!!

Guy: Paul Henri Mathieu *snickers*
Guy: How are you?
Paulo: Happy New year
Guy: Happy new year to you too
YADA YADA YADA
Guy: How is your wrist?
Paulo: It's really sore
Paulo: I cannot hit a backhand, it hurts too much
Guy: You know what is wrong?
Paulo: I have torn the ligament (I ALMOST DIED when i heard that cos that is what was wrong with Marat last year )
Guy: Do you tink you will be ok for Melbourne?
Paulo: No, No I don't know, I hope I will be, I dont know

So they talked about oher random stuff an I wanted to cry cos Paulo was kina sad......

THEN later on FUNNIEST thing happened....Paulo pulled his stretchy ting out of his bag and his undies fell out with it and I dont think he realised so he is standing infront of my friend and I looking at us while he did these stretches and we are like killing ourselves laughng (the sun got to us) and he is looking at us strangely and he had no idea...wheeeeeee. lol

Yeah so anyway, that was pretty much it, nothing overly strenuous (sp???).

Hopefully Paulo plays AO cos it would really suck if he didnt, but I have to say he was traning really well....other stuff happened ut I have to go and spend time with me friend so will enlighten you all when I get back to Melbourne tomorrow!!!!

This has turned out to be and essay....my bad.

GOOD LUCK

Fernando Verdasco | Paul-Henri Mathieu | Richard Gasquet

Jo-Wilfried Tsonga | Marat Safin | Juan Carlos Ferrero | Carlos Moya | David Nalbandian | Mathieu Montcourt | Nicolas Mahut

lizabeth..* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote