going to adelaide... - Page 3 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 01-09-2004, 01:59 AM   #31
country flag esther

esther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: going to adelaide...

i'll test out that stupid camera on wednesday when i go see Seb. It will be interesting but i know what u mean via about how it takes ages to focus and actually take the damn photo *sigh* see how it goes...hopefully it wont be too bad
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-09-2004, 03:57 AM   #32
country flag Via

Via has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond repute

thanks michelle for the explanation... aaah i know about those digital cameras with full slr functions, my more well-off relatives already have some of those big heavy things lol...... so there is still some corner-cutting, i suppose.

cat in a cage? ;D

yup i can see arnaud's still in the doubles, but he won't have the services of the 'maid in adelaide', ha! i've come home on wed night.
Via is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2004, 04:24 AM   #33
country flag michelleg

michelleg has a reputation beyond reputemichelleg has a reputation beyond reputemichelleg has a reputation beyond reputemichelleg has a reputation beyond reputemichelleg has a reputation beyond reputemichelleg has a reputation beyond reputemichelleg has a reputation beyond reputemichelleg has a reputation beyond reputemichelleg has a reputation beyond reputemichelleg has a reputation beyond reputemichelleg has a reputation beyond repute

Well the Canon digital rebel bites, darn thing has me so sharked on buying another digi camera.

Welcome home just the same. Thanks for all the updates and the pretty piccies. Shame that DiP wasnt there this year... I could only imagine the pic of you in the middle of l'academie

Well I am back over to ebay shopping tonight. I'm hooked
michelleg is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2004, 04:36 AM   #34
country flag Via

Via has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond repute

you're welcome, michelle! i'll put up a few more pics when i can.

while you're there at ebay, maybe you can check out how much i can sell that ?!@# olympus to americans. lolll....
Old 01-09-2004, 05:11 AM   #35
country flag esther

esther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond repute

via- ohh can u go to the tournament now? lol liz just told me that her friend was in a cafe and Richard was there!!
Old 01-09-2004, 05:48 AM   #36
country flag Via

........ what do u want me to do ??? detective on call ??......

of course richard is in sydney, but i'm not gonna follow him around. i'll run into him tomorrow. *bit tired of tennis stars...* (will be getting up 5am tomorrow to get to the tennis centre in time for duty )

so where's liz ???

Last edited by Via : 01-09-2004 at 05:51 AM.
Old 01-09-2004, 05:56 AM   #37
country flag esther

hahah how far away do you live from the tournament?
Liz is at her friends place in sydney...(not the friend who saw richard) i think it's like 1 hour from where the tennis is
Old 01-09-2004, 06:02 AM   #38
country flag Via

half an hour in weekend morning traffic... but i'll need to get there by 7.30, so what with the morning shower etc etc it will take me that long ;D

will be fun if i see liz tomorrow... not unlikely if i get to do some frenchies matches esp richard's.
Old 01-09-2004, 06:04 AM   #39
country flag esther

when do you get told which matches u have to do? How many days are you there for? I dont know if liz is definately going tomorrow will have to ask her

if arnaud gets to the doubles final in adelaide he's not going to have a day off. hmm

are u watching hopman via?? There is a ballboy who looks like a mini Arnaud!
Old 01-09-2004, 06:13 AM   #40
country flag esther

ok just spoke to liz and she has a few messages for you via!
1) do you know tomorrow's schedule?
2) she's definately going so she says if you see her go say hi!
Old 01-09-2004, 06:14 AM   #41
country flag Via

lol....... i've totally forgotten there's tennis on tv. ;p

i'll get my allocations on the day at start. i'll get the order of play at the same time so i can then ask to swap to another court. well, not after being teased by the supervisor again, i guess. this year they're making us do at least 5 shifts

arnaud can start playing on tuesday can't he? hmmm doubles isn't that tiring. even fat rafter can do it....
Old 01-09-2004, 06:18 AM   #42
country flag Via

schedule?? liz has better not ask for too much, ha... !!! it'll be free...... and honestly i have no idea. i'll try to remember what she looks like
Old 01-09-2004, 06:54 AM   #43
country flag esther

loool its 5pm and shes already drunk *sigh* I hope she's sober tomorrow!! if she's not u'll be sure to notice her... LOL

neway she said shes not getting her hopes up about tomorrow but see how it goes. Hope you get some good matches via!
Old 01-09-2004, 06:55 AM   #44
country flag esther

about arnaud playign on tuesday, arent first rounds going to be on sunday and monday tho...coz since the finals on the satuday everything goes back a day doesnt it
Old 01-09-2004, 08:14 PM   #45
country flag michelleg

michelleg has a reputation beyond reputemichelleg has a reputation beyond reputemichelleg has a reputation beyond reputemichelleg has a reputation beyond reputemichelleg has a reputation beyond reputemichelleg has a reputation beyond reputemichelleg has a reputation beyond reputemichelleg has a reputation beyond reputemichelleg has a reputation beyond reputemichelleg has a reputation beyond reputemichelleg has a reputation beyond repute

Liz is a woman after my own heart, drinking before 5pm!

Via, you think Pat looked chubby, too? I was starting to think I was being excessively critical (one of the old babblers told me I was nuts...) but damn, he looks almost as soft as Peter!

Have fun at the tennis, ladies, and please help me live vicariously through all you young and fun folks...I fully expect some lively reports.

A few notes to remember:

Do not touch Nono's hair without asking permission in French first.

If you are wearing a tutu at a tennis match, keep legs crossed at all times. People on the other side of the court can and will see up your tutu and might just take pictures.

Liquor before beer, in the clear. Beer before liquor, never sicker....

Have fun, girlies!!!!!
michelleg is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote