The "So You're Saying It's A Party In Your Pants." Thread 01 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 01-03-2004, 10:20 PM   #1
country flag Murkofan
Cracked out on D/S!

Murkofan has a reputation beyond reputeMurkofan has a reputation beyond reputeMurkofan has a reputation beyond reputeMurkofan has a reputation beyond reputeMurkofan has a reputation beyond reputeMurkofan has a reputation beyond reputeMurkofan has a reputation beyond reputeMurkofan has a reputation beyond reputeMurkofan has a reputation beyond reputeMurkofan has a reputation beyond reputeMurkofan has a reputation beyond repute
Exclamation The "So You're Saying It's A Party In Your Pants." Thread 01

Let's see if this works

And yes, Angele, the board is being stupid, hence my 4-peat post

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v622/LosDosMos/10.jpg

"I'm just on a mission today. But the end result, you will feel better."
"Not when you go home alone tonight I won't..."

"What is your good luck charm?"
"You."
--Derek and Shannon

Last edited by Murkofan : 04-11-2008 at 02:54 PM.
Murkofan is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-03-2004, 10:22 PM   #2
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The New, Hopefully Non-Slow Thread!

Marly.

But, now the other one seems to be working fine.
star is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-03-2004, 10:24 PM   #3
country flag Murkofan
Cracked out on D/S!

Murkofan has a reputation beyond reputeMurkofan has a reputation beyond reputeMurkofan has a reputation beyond reputeMurkofan has a reputation beyond reputeMurkofan has a reputation beyond reputeMurkofan has a reputation beyond reputeMurkofan has a reputation beyond reputeMurkofan has a reputation beyond reputeMurkofan has a reputation beyond reputeMurkofan has a reputation beyond reputeMurkofan has a reputation beyond repute

Murphy's Law, dude

"You."
--Derek and Shannon
Old 01-03-2004, 10:26 PM   #4
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute

I think it was that "look biatch, you can be replaced" attitude that kicked it's behind.
Old 01-03-2004, 10:29 PM   #5
country flag Murkofan
Cracked out on D/S!

Who knew threads could channel my personality?

"You."
--Derek and Shannon
Old 01-03-2004, 10:30 PM   #6
country flag Angele

Angele has a reputation beyond reputeAngele has a reputation beyond reputeAngele has a reputation beyond reputeAngele has a reputation beyond reputeAngele has a reputation beyond reputeAngele has a reputation beyond reputeAngele has a reputation beyond reputeAngele has a reputation beyond reputeAngele has a reputation beyond reputeAngele has a reputation beyond reputeAngele has a reputation beyond repute

This one seems much better, thanks Marly!
Angele is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-03-2004, 10:32 PM   #7
country flag Murkofan
Cracked out on D/S!

From your lips shall it be done, Angele

Mm. Butterscotch pudding.

"You."
--Derek and Shannon
Old 01-03-2004, 10:32 PM   #8
country flag Angele

Angele has a reputation beyond reputeAngele has a reputation beyond reputeAngele has a reputation beyond reputeAngele has a reputation beyond reputeAngele has a reputation beyond reputeAngele has a reputation beyond reputeAngele has a reputation beyond reputeAngele has a reputation beyond reputeAngele has a reputation beyond reputeAngele has a reputation beyond reputeAngele has a reputation beyond repute

In response to your post in the other thread Christina, I think Kim's going to keep playing for Belgium until she retires but that when she does retire, she'll no doubt be moving to Australia. She'll probably have dual-citizenship, as I imagine she'll have no trouble getting that once she's married, but she'll actually live in Australia. What do you think?
Old 01-03-2004, 10:36 PM   #9
country flag Murkofan
Cracked out on D/S!

I think Texas is going to be renamed Australia, since apparently we're in the same season.

Yesterday and today, January 2nd and 3rd, the temperature has been 80 degrees. IN JANUARY.

"You."
--Derek and Shannon
Old 01-03-2004, 10:39 PM   #10
country flag Angele

What's normal for January in Texas?
Old 01-03-2004, 10:39 PM   #11
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

I don't know. I think maybe they will go back and forth, but when they have children they will settle down. No matter what Kim says about Belgium being home, it seems clear to me that Lleyton would never be happy living in Belgium.
Old 01-03-2004, 10:40 PM   #12
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

Default Re: Re: The New, Hopefully Non-Slow Thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by angele87
What's normal for January in Texas?
Not 80!

Maybe more like 50-60. With a few cold snaps thrown in.
Old 01-03-2004, 10:44 PM   #13
country flag Murkofan
Cracked out on D/S!

Ditto what Christina just said, in both her posts

It's a record high temperature; hotter than it's ever been here at this time of year since people have been recording temperature I'm sitting here in my summer pj's: boxers and a sphagetti-strap top. With the air conditioner running at 74.

"You."
--Derek and Shannon
Old 01-03-2004, 10:47 PM   #14
country flag Angele

Default Re: Re: The New, Hopefully Non-Slow Thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by star
I don't know. I think maybe they will go back and forth, but when they have children they will settle down. No matter what Kim says about Belgium being home, it seems clear to me that Lleyton would never be happy living in Belgium.
Yeah I think that sounds about right. I think that while they're still playing, they'll keep on doing what they're doing, i.e going to Belgium after Wimbledon and to Australia at the end of the year. I think Kim will continue to play for Belgium though. Once they have kids, which will no doubt be very soon after Kim retires, I agree that they'll call Oz home
Old 01-03-2004, 10:48 PM   #15
country flag Murkofan
Cracked out on D/S!

Oh, and it's damn humid too. It usually is here, but again, not this bad in January. Like breathing through a bloody wet blanket.

But it's supposed be back down in the 50s by Monday, thank God.

"You."
--Derek and Shannon
Closed Thread