Alex Bogomolov - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 07-02-2004, 07:32 PM   #1
country flag Ballbuster

Ballbuster has a reputation beyond reputeBallbuster has a reputation beyond reputeBallbuster has a reputation beyond reputeBallbuster has a reputation beyond reputeBallbuster has a reputation beyond reputeBallbuster has a reputation beyond reputeBallbuster has a reputation beyond reputeBallbuster has a reputation beyond reputeBallbuster has a reputation beyond reputeBallbuster has a reputation beyond reputeBallbuster has a reputation beyond repute
Default Alex Bogomolov

I heard on that VH1 wta special that Ashley Harkleroad is engaged to Alex Bogomolov.
1. She's too young to be engaged
2. She's too cute to marry someone ranked that low
Ballbuster is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-03-2004, 01:03 AM   #2
country flag Fee

Fee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Alex Bogomolov

How long ago was that show taped? Go to **************** and search her name, look at recent pcitures of her hands.

1. She is too young to be engaged (and too air-headed, IMO)
2. Close to the top 100 isn't that low for someone who is only about 21 years old. What's your ranking again?

@dougrobson - Whoever is supplying Mahut with hair gel needs to ink a sponsorship deal now.

@Wimbledon - FYI, with @Wimbledon live scoring devices, please add 50 to the games in the fifth set of the Isner v Mahut match.

@HolterMedia - Nice to see that a three-day test has come to tennis here @wimbledon.

Andy wearring Crocs, courtesy of Smitty8
Fee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2004, 04:19 AM   #3
country flag Ballbuster

Ballbuster has a reputation beyond reputeBallbuster has a reputation beyond reputeBallbuster has a reputation beyond reputeBallbuster has a reputation beyond reputeBallbuster has a reputation beyond reputeBallbuster has a reputation beyond reputeBallbuster has a reputation beyond reputeBallbuster has a reputation beyond reputeBallbuster has a reputation beyond reputeBallbuster has a reputation beyond reputeBallbuster has a reputation beyond repute

I'm ranked 113 in the world, but you don't see me getting cutie pies like Ashley
Ballbuster is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2004, 04:44 AM   #4
country flag drf716

drf716 has a reputation beyond reputedrf716 has a reputation beyond reputedrf716 has a reputation beyond reputedrf716 has a reputation beyond reputedrf716 has a reputation beyond reputedrf716 has a reputation beyond reputedrf716 has a reputation beyond reputedrf716 has a reputation beyond reputedrf716 has a reputation beyond reputedrf716 has a reputation beyond reputedrf716 has a reputation beyond repute

are you really? hope to see you in top 50!
drf716 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2005, 03:12 AM   #5
country flag Kristen
MTF. Never changes!

Kristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond repute

Woo! Happy Birthday Alex
Well...going by Australian time anyway!

♥Jonas Björkman Jim Thomas♥
Larsson ~ Legner ~ Scheffers ~ Kruszelnicki ~ Cattaneo ~ Jonsson ~ Andersson
Kristen is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2005, 05:02 AM   #6
country flag Fee

Fee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond repute

I'll chime in on that. Happy Birthday Alex!!!!

He's wearing nike clothes now, which is cool. I don't know why, but adidas clothes just bore the hell out of me.

@dougrobson - Whoever is supplying Mahut with hair gel needs to ink a sponsorship deal now.

@Wimbledon - FYI, with @Wimbledon live scoring devices, please add 50 to the games in the fifth set of the Isner v Mahut match.

@HolterMedia - Nice to see that a three-day test has come to tennis here @wimbledon.

Old 04-23-2005, 12:19 PM   #7
country flag binkygirl

binkygirl has a reputation beyond reputebinkygirl has a reputation beyond reputebinkygirl has a reputation beyond reputebinkygirl has a reputation beyond reputebinkygirl has a reputation beyond reputebinkygirl has a reputation beyond reputebinkygirl has a reputation beyond reputebinkygirl has a reputation beyond reputebinkygirl has a reputation beyond reputebinkygirl has a reputation beyond reputebinkygirl has a reputation beyond repute

What's going on with his wife, Ashley? I heard she was suffering from serious depression.

Why can't all guys be this sexy?

Member of the MTF pervert squad

Partygirl rules!!

best MTF thread ever - tangerine_dream is a bully
binkygirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2005, 05:03 PM   #8
country flag Fee

She's played two Challengers in the last few weeks, so I'm guessing she's okay. Not too sure about those stories anyway, never saw the info in a reliable source. It would be interesting if she does make it back to the tour and if she can stay healthy. She had elbow pain for over a year (or at least it seemed that long).
Old 04-23-2005, 06:37 PM   #9
country flag Tricky_Forehand

Tricky_Forehand has a reputation beyond reputeTricky_Forehand has a reputation beyond reputeTricky_Forehand has a reputation beyond reputeTricky_Forehand has a reputation beyond reputeTricky_Forehand has a reputation beyond reputeTricky_Forehand has a reputation beyond reputeTricky_Forehand has a reputation beyond reputeTricky_Forehand has a reputation beyond reputeTricky_Forehand has a reputation beyond reputeTricky_Forehand has a reputation beyond reputeTricky_Forehand has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fee
I'll chime in on that. Happy Birthday Alex!!!!

He's wearing nike clothes now, which is cool. I don't know why, but adidas clothes just bore the hell out of me.
He's wearing them but has absolutely no sponsorship from anyone right now. Thank goodness for discounts
's-Hertogenbosch - 4th place
GSTAAD - WINNER
Tricky_Forehand is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2005, 06:40 PM   #10

Tricky_Forehand has a reputation beyond reputeTricky_Forehand has a reputation beyond reputeTricky_Forehand has a reputation beyond reputeTricky_Forehand has a reputation beyond reputeTricky_Forehand has a reputation beyond reputeTricky_Forehand has a reputation beyond reputeTricky_Forehand has a reputation beyond reputeTricky_Forehand has a reputation beyond reputeTricky_Forehand has a reputation beyond reputeTricky_Forehand has a reputation beyond reputeTricky_Forehand has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by binkygirl
What's going on with his wife, Ashley? I heard she was suffering from serious depression.
A rumor that got out of control

As for her career:

lost 1st round in Jackson
lost 2nd round in Dothan

Expected to play in Raleigh the week after next and that's the extent of my update on her. I'm sure you can find more on WTA world
GSTAAD - WINNER
Old 08-25-2005, 03:48 PM   #11
country flag Kristen
MTF. Never changes!

Kristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond repute

WTF! He beat Alexander Waske in USO Quallies. 64 76 I think. (13-11 in the tb?)
Very close, as I thought it would be. But, I got it in my mind that Waske would take it and was genuinely surprised at the loss. Had this been 2 years ago, I'd have expected Bogomolov to kick ass. Well done Alex (B)

♥Jonas Björkman Jim Thomas♥
Larsson ~ Legner ~ Scheffers ~ Kruszelnicki ~ Cattaneo ~ Jonsson ~ Andersson
Kristen is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2005, 05:23 PM   #12
country flag Fee

Yeah, someone put a brief match report on Tennis Warehouse about the match, sounds like it was 'a ripper'. I would love to see Alex get through qualies and into the main draw. He's worked so hard this summer, it would be a good reward for him. Go Alex!

Old 08-26-2005, 01:24 AM   #13

He beat Mamiit for the first time today. 3-6 6-2 7-5

Be nice to hear a match report of this one.
GSTAAD - WINNER
Old 12-30-2005, 04:46 AM   #14
country flag OddJob

OddJob has a reputation beyond reputeOddJob has a reputation beyond reputeOddJob has a reputation beyond reputeOddJob has a reputation beyond reputeOddJob has a reputation beyond reputeOddJob has a reputation beyond reputeOddJob has a reputation beyond reputeOddJob has a reputation beyond reputeOddJob has a reputation beyond reputeOddJob has a reputation beyond reputeOddJob has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone know Alex's '06 schedule?
OddJob is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2005, 05:42 AM   #15

Check his website:

iconwww.alexbogomolovjr.com
GSTAAD - WINNER