I got a girlfriend - Page 4 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 05-25-2006, 04:05 PM   #46
country flag AgassiDomination

AgassiDomination has a reputation beyond reputeAgassiDomination has a reputation beyond reputeAgassiDomination has a reputation beyond reputeAgassiDomination has a reputation beyond reputeAgassiDomination has a reputation beyond reputeAgassiDomination has a reputation beyond reputeAgassiDomination has a reputation beyond reputeAgassiDomination has a reputation beyond reputeAgassiDomination has a reputation beyond reputeAgassiDomination has a reputation beyond reputeAgassiDomination has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I got a girlfriend

Yeah... she's single. I don't think Langers or Jen want a vRelationship though.
AgassiDomination is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-25-2006, 05:49 PM   #47
country flag joeb_uk

joeb_uk has a reputation beyond reputejoeb_uk has a reputation beyond reputejoeb_uk has a reputation beyond reputejoeb_uk has a reputation beyond reputejoeb_uk has a reputation beyond reputejoeb_uk has a reputation beyond reputejoeb_uk has a reputation beyond reputejoeb_uk has a reputation beyond reputejoeb_uk has a reputation beyond reputejoeb_uk has a reputation beyond reputejoeb_uk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Langers
Haha sounds good.
Another option is you can chat to girls on websites like myspace, and then possibly meet them if they seem good people and are in your area. It saves you going out and wasting your time speaking to people, and finding out they are totally the opposite of what you are looking for You of course, get to know their personality immediately too. So its not their looks you first notice etc.

I actually met someone off faceparty.co.uk she seemed nice enough, I saw her a couple of times and quite liked her. But then she started trying to mess me around, so I didnt bother with her. There are alot of interesting people on sites like that, who will be close to you. Maybe you will find someone who you like, and is the kind who would like to meet. Alot of girls seem to think its sad, and desperate (hey its their loss). Of course you will get some real strange ones, but thats how it goes everywhere.

I had one girl who I was chatting to and she said we should meet up, then after that convsersation finished she never responded to any of my messages again Talk about fucked in the head :retard:

Anyway, try myspace.com and faceparty.com, they arent dating sites (but can be used as those if you want, or can be used just to chat with girls)
joeb_uk is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2006, 07:58 PM   #48

AgassiDomination has a reputation beyond reputeAgassiDomination has a reputation beyond reputeAgassiDomination has a reputation beyond reputeAgassiDomination has a reputation beyond reputeAgassiDomination has a reputation beyond reputeAgassiDomination has a reputation beyond reputeAgassiDomination has a reputation beyond reputeAgassiDomination has a reputation beyond reputeAgassiDomination has a reputation beyond reputeAgassiDomination has a reputation beyond reputeAgassiDomination has a reputation beyond repute

Hey Langers, good news! I found a single girl from MTF who lives in Vienna. She's cute and 15 years old. I just met her and we started talking and I made a bet with her: If Ancic doesn't make the top ten by the end of this year, she'll date you. She says she wants to see a picture though.
Old 05-25-2006, 08:34 PM   #49
country flag joeb_uk

joeb_uk has a reputation beyond reputejoeb_uk has a reputation beyond reputejoeb_uk has a reputation beyond reputejoeb_uk has a reputation beyond reputejoeb_uk has a reputation beyond reputejoeb_uk has a reputation beyond reputejoeb_uk has a reputation beyond reputejoeb_uk has a reputation beyond reputejoeb_uk has a reputation beyond reputejoeb_uk has a reputation beyond reputejoeb_uk has a reputation beyond repute

15 man? I doubt langers would want to date someone that young Well I guess he doesnt, because he is usually quite similar to me Maybe he will surprise me!
Old 05-25-2006, 08:43 PM   #50

Yeah, I was worried about that but hey, this guy needs to start somewhere...
Old 05-26-2006, 12:08 AM   #51
country flag Kristen
MTF. Never changes!

Kristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond repute

You're in Adelaide, Langers? Or just a fan of that team? If you were in Sydney I'd try to help you out Alas, I have more male friends than females, or at least I prefer hanging out with them. What's the female population like in Adelaide? Whenever I've been, the city is dead, and/or filled with goths + punks and tennis players all dining in this one little cafe

Joe has a point. Chatting with girls on myspace could give you more confidence. It's good practice, and even though it's not face to face, it has the benefit of giving you time to think of what you're going to say and not stress about it I used to be quite shy... but have become less introverted over the years (I'm 24 now, didn't date til I was almost 18) and I've done fairly well for myself I think
Kristen is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2006, 01:37 AM   #52
country flag Langers

Langers has a reputation beyond reputeLangers has a reputation beyond reputeLangers has a reputation beyond reputeLangers has a reputation beyond reputeLangers has a reputation beyond reputeLangers has a reputation beyond reputeLangers has a reputation beyond reputeLangers has a reputation beyond reputeLangers has a reputation beyond reputeLangers has a reputation beyond reputeLangers has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeb_uk
Another option is you can chat to girls on websites like myspace, and then possibly meet them if they seem good people and are in your area. It saves you going out and wasting your time speaking to people, and finding out they are totally the opposite of what you are looking for You of course, get to know their personality immediately too. So its not their looks you first notice etc.

Anyway, try myspace.com and faceparty.com, they arent dating sites (but can be used as those if you want, or can be used just to chat with girls)
Yeh a lot of my friends use myspace, looks pretty interesting. Might have to set one up. And the story about the girl being :retard: ,that was classic.
Quote:
Originally Posted by AgassiDomination
Hey Langers, good news! I found a single girl from MTF who lives in Vienna. She's cute and 15 years old. I just met her and we started talking and I made a bet with her: If Ancic doesn't make the top ten by the end of this year, she'll date you. She says she wants to see a picture though.
Well Ancic is currently ranked 12, and with his potential I can definitely see him making the top 10 this year. So doesn't look too good.
Langers is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2006, 01:47 AM   #53
country flag Langers

Langers has a reputation beyond reputeLangers has a reputation beyond reputeLangers has a reputation beyond reputeLangers has a reputation beyond reputeLangers has a reputation beyond reputeLangers has a reputation beyond reputeLangers has a reputation beyond reputeLangers has a reputation beyond reputeLangers has a reputation beyond reputeLangers has a reputation beyond reputeLangers has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kristen
You're in Adelaide, Langers? Or just a fan of that team? If you were in Sydney I'd try to help you out Alas, I have more male friends than females, or at least I prefer hanging out with them. What's the female population like in Adelaide? Whenever I've been, the city is dead, and/or filled with goths + punks and tennis players all dining in this one little cafe

Joe has a point. Chatting with girls on myspace could give you more confidence. It's good practice, and even though it's not face to face, it has the benefit of giving you time to think of what you're going to say and not stress about it I used to be quite shy... but have become less introverted over the years (I'm 24 now, didn't date til I was almost 18) and I've done fairly well for myself I think
Yep I live in Adelaide. Female population? Well most people from other states seem to think we don’t have the best looking girls but I don’t know what they’re expecting. They seem fine to me. Yeh you're correct, Adelaide is a quiet city, our population is reasonably small. It’s alright though, I like it.

Yeh I’ll take his advice, we seem to have very similar views.
Old 05-26-2006, 04:32 AM   #54

Quote:
Originally Posted by Langers
Well Ancic is currently ranked 12, and with his potential I can definitely see him making the top 10 this year. So doesn't look too good.
FAITH! Besides, she said she would give it a shot even if he did make top 10.
Old 05-26-2006, 10:20 AM   #55
country flag Langers

Quote:
Originally Posted by AgassiDomination
FAITH! Besides, she said she would give it a shot even if he did make top 10.
So it's win-win.
Old 05-26-2006, 03:23 PM   #56

Indeed. If you want I can PM her MSN to you.
Old 05-26-2006, 04:05 PM   #57
country flag Langers

Yeh sure, nothing wrong with MSN conversations.
Old 05-26-2006, 06:07 PM   #58

Good luck.
Old 05-27-2006, 03:37 AM   #59
country flag Peta Pan
Same as it ever was

Peta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond repute

Langers and Joe. Have disagreed with you on situations (Hewitt love, having kids - which is rather unideal without a gf anyway ). But I am actually really similar to both of you after reading your stories. I am 28 next week and I have had one bf for 5 months back when I was 23. Since then I went on 1 date with a guy that I couldn't feel anything for. Both of them were met through my bowling league, it's the only place I really go other than work and my weekly outings to the footy.

I've never liked nightclubs and that kind of crap so I've had limited meeting places and I just don't have the confidence to ask people out, I'm way too shy. I've been worried about it in the past but at the moment I'm content being alone as it means I can save money for my overseas trips easier I would like to have more friends though as my best friends are on the internet and live interstate or overseas. I don't have a good friend in real life.
Peta Pan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2006, 10:30 AM   #60
country flag joeb_uk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peta Pan
Langers and Joe. Have disagreed with you on situations (Hewitt love, having kids - which is rather unideal without a gf anyway ). But I am actually really similar to both of you after reading your stories. I am 28 next week and I have had one bf for 5 months back when I was 23. Since then I went on 1 date with a guy that I couldn't feel anything for. Both of them were met through my bowling league, it's the only place I really go other than work and my weekly outings to the footy.

I've never liked nightclubs and that kind of crap so I've had limited meeting places and I just don't have the confidence to ask people out, I'm way too shy. I've been worried about it in the past but at the moment I'm content being alone as it means I can save money for my overseas trips easier I would like to have more friends though as my best friends are on the internet and live interstate or overseas. I don't have a good friend in real life.
Well when I was younger I did always love to be with friends, never usually alone haha. But then I moved school, and the school was full of assholes (so thats when I decided to focus hard on my studies, and forget about friends). Of course, all my old friends were at my previous school; so I never really saw them anymore. From that time, I have never really had friends outside of college/uni etc.

You realise your older friends arent true friends anyway, I got pissed off with ringing up them to go play tennis, or come round my house etc, whilst they never returned the favour. So I didnt bother wasting my time with them.

I prefer to do stuff alone or stay at home, use the computer, watch the tv, listen to some music etc. I read a comment in a magazine for someone who was similar to me and his wife was bitching about how he used the computer too much, and he said "the internet is alot more interesting than girls". Thats how I feel to, there are fare more important things and more interesting things than friends to me

I have recently started going to music gigs/shows, but I go alone as I have no friends to go with; and anyway I prefer to go alone (then I can chat to people there who I meet, if I want to). Half the time I do not want to speak to someone, so it works well.

What I seem to find is that alot of people seem to think its sad, and wierd that you dont have any friends. I hope I meet someone who isnt like that. As for the kids thing, as I said before the problem will be finding a worthy partner/mother, thats the hard part!