~°~Nicolas Devilder~°~ - Page 8 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 05-06-2007, 03:01 AM   #106
country flag ~EMiLiTA~

~EMiLiTA~ has a reputation beyond repute~EMiLiTA~ has a reputation beyond repute~EMiLiTA~ has a reputation beyond repute~EMiLiTA~ has a reputation beyond repute~EMiLiTA~ has a reputation beyond repute~EMiLiTA~ has a reputation beyond repute~EMiLiTA~ has a reputation beyond repute~EMiLiTA~ has a reputation beyond repute~EMiLiTA~ has a reputation beyond repute~EMiLiTA~ has a reputation beyond repute~EMiLiTA~ has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ~°~Nicolas Devilder~°~

well QF in Munich was pretty good...now it's on to Mas Palomas...i think the main draw comes out today
~EMiLiTA~ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-06-2007, 06:51 AM   #107
country flag Hangdog

Hangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~EMiLiTA~ View Post
well QF in Munich was pretty good...now it's on to Mas Palomas...i think the main draw comes out today
I think he's withdrawn from there. And considering the loss of the last 6 games of his previous match this withdrawal doesn't sound so positive...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Via View Post
you are so mean! are they all skeletons at the futures then? ok let's hope mr devilder will now start to bulk up nicely! lol
Via Well, at least I don't know many futures players who have to go to play their matches from France to Australia, Bermuda and so on.

Ah btw, here is a quote of some Argentina's player who was blogging for ATP from Munich: "En algunos torneos hay playstations en las salas de jugadores, con televisor gigante. Se arman tremendas batallas. Moya y Nadal son grandes duelos. Ferrero tiene un gran talento. Los contragolpes de Devilder son letales." lol

Nicolas Devilder

Hangdog is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2007, 03:40 PM   #108
country flag ~EMiLiTA~

~EMiLiTA~ has a reputation beyond repute~EMiLiTA~ has a reputation beyond repute~EMiLiTA~ has a reputation beyond repute~EMiLiTA~ has a reputation beyond repute~EMiLiTA~ has a reputation beyond repute~EMiLiTA~ has a reputation beyond repute~EMiLiTA~ has a reputation beyond repute~EMiLiTA~ has a reputation beyond repute~EMiLiTA~ has a reputation beyond repute~EMiLiTA~ has a reputation beyond repute~EMiLiTA~ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hangdog View Post
I think he's withdrawn from there. And considering the loss of the last 6 games of his previous match this withdrawal doesn't sound so positive...

Ah btw, here is a quote of some Argentina's player who was blogging for ATP from Munich: "En algunos torneos hay playstations en las salas de jugadores, con televisor gigante. Se arman tremendas batallas. Moya y Nadal son grandes duelos. Ferrero tiene un gran talento. Los contragolpes de Devilder son letales." lol

oh did he withdraw from Mas Palomas? i haven't even checked it...maybe he didn't want to fly all the way down there. and yes, i read that comment from MVA's blog!
Old 05-07-2007, 06:59 AM   #109
country flag Via

Via has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hangdog View Post

Via Well, at least I don't know many futures players who have to go to play their matches from France to Australia, Bermuda and so on.

i can understand most of that spanish quote.... except for the last sentence!!!!

well irina, come to think of it, you aren't just mean to nicolas, you are mean to seb too, implying that his earning power and status has given him too much fat!!!

and no... i don't know *any* futures player at all. so nicolas' finances can't be too bad eh, given that he flied all the way from france to australia just to play qualies in sydney, and first round in melbourne. he just should feed himself better
Via is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2007, 07:56 AM   #110
country flag ~EMiLiTA~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Via View Post
i can understand most of that spanish quote.... except for the last sentence!!!!

well irina, come to think of it, you aren't just mean to nicolas, you are mean to seb too, implying that his earning power and status has given him too much fat!!!

and no... i don't know *any* futures player at all. so nicolas' finances can't be too bad eh, given that he flied all the way from france to australia just to play qualies in sydney, and first round in melbourne. he just should feed himself better
the last Spanish sentences means: Devilder's counter attacks are lethal!!

and Via, clearly the reason why Nico flew half way round the world from France to Australia was because he was desperate to see us! it's so obvious
Old 05-08-2007, 01:07 PM   #111
country flag Via

Via has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
the last Spanish sentences means: Devilder's counter attacks are lethal!!
thanks! i should have guessed that one too!

Quote:
and Via, clearly the reason why Nico flew half way round the world from France to Australia was because he was desperate to see us! it's so obvious
hmm maybe it's just you dear, i didn't even know of his existence a few months ago....

Last edited by Via : 05-08-2007 at 01:59 PM.
Old 05-08-2007, 01:37 PM   #112
country flag Sophie-d

Sophie-d has a reputation beyond reputeSophie-d has a reputation beyond reputeSophie-d has a reputation beyond reputeSophie-d has a reputation beyond reputeSophie-d has a reputation beyond reputeSophie-d has a reputation beyond reputeSophie-d has a reputation beyond reputeSophie-d has a reputation beyond reputeSophie-d has a reputation beyond reputeSophie-d has a reputation beyond reputeSophie-d has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for translating some of the spanish...I didn't get any of it !!!

Hope he'll be back in action soon...

~♠ Gasquetaires ♠~

un pour tous, tous pour un
‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
NICOLAS DEVILDER
Sophie-d is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2007, 11:14 PM   #113
country flag Via

lol i'll make an attempt at translation for you sophie (with a little help from google )

Quote:
in some tournaments there are playstations in player lounges, with huge screens (televisions? lol). tremendous battles are fought. moya and nadal have great duels. ferrero has a great talent...
(and then you know the last line )
Old 05-10-2007, 11:32 AM   #114
country flag Sophie-d

Sophie-d has a reputation beyond reputeSophie-d has a reputation beyond reputeSophie-d has a reputation beyond reputeSophie-d has a reputation beyond reputeSophie-d has a reputation beyond reputeSophie-d has a reputation beyond reputeSophie-d has a reputation beyond reputeSophie-d has a reputation beyond reputeSophie-d has a reputation beyond reputeSophie-d has a reputation beyond reputeSophie-d has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks VERY much Via (and Google) !!!

~♠ Gasquetaires ♠~

NICOLAS DEVILDER
Old 05-16-2007, 12:42 PM   #115
country flag Sophie-d

Nico lost in the first round in San Remo !!!!

~♠ Gasquetaires ♠~

NICOLAS DEVILDER
Old 05-16-2007, 01:50 PM   #116
country flag ~EMiLiTA~

oh well, who cares about san remo anyway ...the more important news for today is that nico got a WC into RG! i didn't think he would need one...but he got it anyway let's hope he gets a good draw there!
Old 05-17-2007, 08:39 AM   #117
country flag Via

RG WC

who else's got one? i know they say luczak has got one from tennis australia. actually he's rather like nicolas in some ways! not carrying much 'fat', for one thing
Old 05-20-2007, 06:17 PM   #118
country flag Hangdog

Hangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond repute

Maybe Luczak doesn’t like Swedish food lol

Well, Nico has been so much looking forward to this WC and now when he doesn’t really need it anymore they’ve finally decided to give him one (and perhaps they’re going to take it back? lol)... Ok, anyway a WC is a big honour and the main thing is that Nicolas will be in the main draw. Actually keeping his latest results in the mind I’m veeery pessimistic but still I want it sooo much to see him winning a match in singles, or better two or even better... ehhh, so what I was talking about?
Fingers crossed for a not too bad draw.

The other WCs went to (but seems it may be changed): Mahut, Montcourt, Roger-Vasselin, Patience, Sidorenko and ( ) Eysseric.

P.S. Sorry for bringing that Spanish quote without any translation!! Actually I speak no Spanish myself, can only somehow understand it. Glad you've translated it after all.

Nicolas Devilder

Last edited by Hangdog : 05-20-2007 at 06:23 PM.
Hangdog is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2007, 12:23 AM   #119
country flag Via

i guess if they give the WC (which means something else in regular usage, but well.... ) to nicolas, then someone lower ranked, of whatever nationality, will be able to get direct entry, so it will do this guy good. they probably can't think of another deserving frenchie lol

so good luck to nico. isn't clay still a preferred surface for him? i know he got a bagel in his last match, but then, so did the RG defending champion

ahh i was excited to see a spanish quote... need a challenge sometimes! but of course the expert here is emily
Old 05-22-2007, 01:05 PM   #120
country flag ~EMiLiTA~

just as well he's into the main draw this year. this time last year he'd lost first round qualies i think...if my memory is correct lol