~°~Nicolas Devilder~°~ - Page 24 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 05-25-2009, 12:57 PM   #346
country flag soulage

soulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ~°~Nicolas Devilder~°~

Come on Nico

4-1 in the fourth
soulage is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-25-2009, 01:08 PM   #347
country flag Peta Pan
Same as it ever was

Peta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond repute

Noooo it's about to be back on serve
Peta Pan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2009, 01:13 PM   #348
country flag Renaud

Renaud has a reputation beyond reputeRenaud has a reputation beyond reputeRenaud has a reputation beyond reputeRenaud has a reputation beyond reputeRenaud has a reputation beyond reputeRenaud has a reputation beyond reputeRenaud has a reputation beyond reputeRenaud has a reputation beyond reputeRenaud has a reputation beyond reputeRenaud has a reputation beyond reputeRenaud has a reputation beyond repute

Wawrikna stopped making mistakes and Nico doesn't remember how to win points by himself///

‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
"Je peux simplement vous dire que Jean-René Lisnard aime beaucoup les Chocapics" Benjamin Balleret
Renaud is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2009, 02:22 PM   #349
country flag soulage

soulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond repute

Lost after a double break in the fourth

Post match interview http://www.rolandgarros.com/fr_FR/ne...264123639.html

Last edited by soulage : 05-25-2009 at 05:36 PM.
Old 05-25-2009, 07:46 PM   #350
country flag Hangdog

Hangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond repute

Nico

Nice to see so many people were following his match
Soulage, Renaud, Marine... could anyone download this video (it should be a short post-match interview) for me, please: mms://videozones.francetv.fr/rolandgarros/2009/videos/actu/devilder_20090525.wmv ? It's only available in France

I'll translate interviews a bit later.

Nicolas Devilder

Hangdog is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2009, 08:05 PM   #351
country flag soulage

The video http://www.zshare.net/video/6050483610eef4a9/

The double now
Old 05-25-2009, 08:22 PM   #352
country flag Hangdog

Hangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond repute

Merci beaucoup!!!
And I expect a great doubles match

Some pictures:

Nicolas Devilder

Old 05-25-2009, 09:47 PM   #353
country flag Hangdog

Now I also have a new mysterious man, does anyone know who he is? This is certainly not Zimbler

He and Soulès were there during the entire match, and at some moment they were also joined by Hagelauer.

The match itself was really exciting, Nicolas surely played the very best he could do, and what is the most important he so much wanted to win and believed in the victory! In the end of that crucial 4th set he made a few quite risky jumps and falls - he so didn't want to loss these points and the set So after the match he was tired, disappointed and frustrated, but the French public and medias highly appreciated his fight, so we could enjoy some videos and interviews (seems it's the only time of the year when someone might want to ask Nico for an interview ).

Here are the most important moments:

- he was leading, had all the chances and then he lost, this scenario is not new to him this year (so true ); so it's one more match to regret about, but he is going to turn the page and move ahead

- when the match started Nico was gradually gaining more and more confidence, so things were getting better and better; then he was up 3-0 and then 4-1 in the 4th (looks like the thought about it was stuck in his head after the match, and he couldn't get rid of it ), and he couldn't help but think about close victory + the pressure of the moment + Stan relaxed and began playing much better = a choke

- he also tells about his injury, strained ankle, not too serious but still there was a moment when he could hardly walk and wasn't sure he'll take part at RG at all; he was back to practices only on Thursday, so it didn't help him to prepare for RG (though I think it also had some positive moments, he surely needed some time off)

- he's looking forward to his doubles match

- looks like he's planning to take part at 's-Hertogenbosch and Wimbledon on grass, and spend the rest of the summer playing Challengers on clay, just like a year ago

- he really enjoyed the atmosphere, and also got his first experience of a 5-setter; next time he hopes to finish a match like that in 4 and be home taking a shower by this time (when he was giving the interview)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg inconnu.jpg (165.8 KB, 89 views)

Nicolas Devilder

Old 06-20-2009, 04:13 PM   #354
country flag Tulipe

Tulipe has a reputation beyond reputeTulipe has a reputation beyond reputeTulipe has a reputation beyond reputeTulipe has a reputation beyond reputeTulipe has a reputation beyond reputeTulipe has a reputation beyond reputeTulipe has a reputation beyond reputeTulipe has a reputation beyond reputeTulipe has a reputation beyond reputeTulipe has a reputation beyond reputeTulipe has a reputation beyond repute

OK, this thread needs to be lifted up back to the top

It's Wimbledon time, girls (and boys)!!! All the devils leave hell to eat strawberries with cream, punch each other with Slazenger balls and also watch their little one playing Lapentti in the 1st round!!!
Ruben Ramirez-Hidalgo is an intruiging player. A complete nobody who near the age of 30 worked himself up to be a competitive claycourter (2006-2007), beating Ferrer at RG, leading Federer 5-1 in the final set in Masters Series tournament.

His playing style is also of interest, he is the most technically pure moonballer on the tour
miles ahead of Nadal in esthetic terms, complete with a never-failing trademark grunt. A legend.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathaliia View Post
i sit on central court in the front row, turn my head back over whole stand and the vip lounge above and see RRHs moonballs from court #2
Tulipe is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2009, 04:22 PM   #355
country flag Peta Pan
Same as it ever was

Peta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond repute

Allez Nico!!!!! (Devilder, not Lapentti )
Peta Pan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2009, 07:23 PM   #356
country flag Hangdog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tulipe View Post
OK, this thread needs to be lifted up back to the top

It's Wimbledon time, girls (and boys)!!! All the devils leave hell to eat strawberries with cream, punch each other with Slazenger balls and also watch their little one playing Lapentti in the 1st round!!!
Maria

I really like the draw, I guess it could hardly be better, and I do hope for Wimbledon. Allez

Nicolas Devilder

Old 06-21-2009, 10:19 AM   #357
country flag Tulipe

Tulipe has a reputation beyond reputeTulipe has a reputation beyond reputeTulipe has a reputation beyond reputeTulipe has a reputation beyond reputeTulipe has a reputation beyond reputeTulipe has a reputation beyond reputeTulipe has a reputation beyond reputeTulipe has a reputation beyond reputeTulipe has a reputation beyond reputeTulipe has a reputation beyond reputeTulipe has a reputation beyond repute

I always get poetic when it comes to Nico...
Ruben Ramirez-Hidalgo is an intruiging player. A complete nobody who near the age of 30 worked himself up to be a competitive claycourter (2006-2007), beating Ferrer at RG, leading Federer 5-1 in the final set in Masters Series tournament.

His playing style is also of interest, he is the most technically pure moonballer on the tour
miles ahead of Nadal in esthetic terms, complete with a never-failing trademark grunt. A legend.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathaliia View Post
i sit on central court in the front row, turn my head back over whole stand and the vip lounge above and see RRHs moonballs from court #2
Tulipe is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2009, 04:10 PM   #358
country flag Hangdog

Nicolas Devilder

Old 06-23-2009, 04:26 PM   #359
country flag soulage

It's great for little Nico Who's next ?
Old 06-23-2009, 04:37 PM   #360
country flag Hangdog

My throat is still aching after I screamed "OUI!!!!!!!" out loud after the match point

Next... oh they actually finished that match?! So the next is Hanescu who beat Ivan Navarro 12-10 in the fifth Adam was reporting that Navarro was cramping big time - and still Hanescu was so much in trouble, so it probably means Hanescu himself is not in a wonderful shape.

And, once again, NICO

Nicolas Devilder