~°~Nicolas Devilder~°~ - Page 23 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 03-18-2009, 08:48 AM   #331
country flag Peta Pan
Same as it ever was

Peta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ~°~Nicolas Devilder~°~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hangdog View Post
How can one be a fan of Almagro, Ljubicic and Nadal at the same time?
I read that and thought to myself "hahaha I'm a fan of all those 3 as well"... then I realised it was me you were talking to

What is wrong with that? I've been a fan of Ljubo and Almagro for a long time now

Quote:
I couldn't stand and checked your album Now I have two things to say:
  1. Don't post the link here or do it with precautions, otherwise someone can have a heart attack.
  2. How could you keep all these pictures away from us for such a long time?!
Irina!! You sneaky thing!!!

Where did you find the link? From somewhere I'd posted it in the past??

and I haven't actually finished uploading them all yet There are more Nico ones to go in... I've got 2 cameras and I've only uploaded one lot so far, the photos from the other camera are in another folder

@ causing heart attacks
As for keeping them from you for such a long time... I like them to be as perfect as I can make them before showing them to people
Peta Pan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-18-2009, 09:40 AM   #332
country flag Via

Via has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hangdog View Post
Bobby, you rock This photo of smiling Nico surely made my day! Am I right to assume he was practising with Paulo?

And since I'm writing this post anyway, I'll make another short review of Nico's latest results.
After the AO Nicolas went on his traditional South American tour where he won a single match against a top 300 Brazilian player and lost 4 other matches. But each time it was really close, just too many missed BP opportunities, and in general a bad luck in crucial moments
Last week he lost in the 1st round of IW to Nieminen, and again it was a really tight match. The highlight surely was the last game when Jarkko was leading 7-6 5-1 and 40-0 (= 3 match balls), and then Nico won 4 next points. Then Jarkko tried to change situation, had some 3 more MPs, and finally took the game and the match. Anyway a great fight from Nico

In conclusion I can add that despite all the losses Nicolas keeps his ranking around #62
The next step is Sunrise, the draw is not out yet, but hopefully it won't be too bad so Nicolas will have an opportunity for a great come back
it's always a great pleasure to read your summaries

Peta - i've yet to upload all the ao photos, but i suppose my excuse is that they aren't mine please post useful links everywhere, i know i've been forewarned...
Via is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2009, 01:08 PM   #333
country flag Peta Pan
Same as it ever was

Peta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond repute

HERE it is
Nico is on pages 12 and 13

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v3...20Open%202009/

Old 03-21-2009, 05:46 PM   #334
country flag Hangdog

Hangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peta Pan View Post
I read that and thought to myself "hahaha I'm a fan of all those 3 as well"... then I realised it was me you were talking to

What is wrong with that? I've been a fan of Ljubo and Almagro for a long time now
There is nothing wrong with that, on the contrary, it's very nice But it's just quite unusual, those 3 are so different!
Quote:
Irina!! You sneaky thing!!!

Where did you find the link? From somewhere I'd posted it in the past??

and I haven't actually finished uploading them all yet There are more Nico ones to go in... I've got 2 cameras and I've only uploaded one lot so far, the photos from the other camera are in another folder
Yes, a sort of When you've been following Nicolas for quite a while, you become skilful in searches lol

Yeah, I guessed that there were not all the pictures. I remembered you told that there were some pictures you were especially proud of, and I couldn't spot such a special picture between those you uploaded first - all of them were equally great. Now with the newest uploads I see there are indeed a couple of especially fabulous shots

And this blue shirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Via View Post
it's always a great pleasure to read your summaries

Peta - i've yet to upload all the ao photos, but i suppose my excuse is that they aren't mine please post useful links everywhere, i know i've been forewarned...
You're welcome But I wish Nico plays the way that requires more detailed reports, not just summaries

P.S. Maria, are you still alive?

Nicolas Devilder

Hangdog is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2009, 07:47 PM   #335
country flag Tulipe

Tulipe has a reputation beyond reputeTulipe has a reputation beyond reputeTulipe has a reputation beyond reputeTulipe has a reputation beyond reputeTulipe has a reputation beyond reputeTulipe has a reputation beyond reputeTulipe has a reputation beyond reputeTulipe has a reputation beyond reputeTulipe has a reputation beyond reputeTulipe has a reputation beyond reputeTulipe has a reputation beyond repute

Maria here... still alive But guess I won't be long if you post pics like those from Aussie Open in The Album My blood pressure doesn't like Nico's shirtless pics... I went to the doctor last week and she told me I still have high BP. And I don't drink coffee anymore. So what could it be?

Don't worry, I'm following the Devil's steps. Desperately waiting for one win
Ruben Ramirez-Hidalgo is an intruiging player. A complete nobody who near the age of 30 worked himself up to be a competitive claycourter (2006-2007), beating Ferrer at RG, leading Federer 5-1 in the final set in Masters Series tournament.

His playing style is also of interest, he is the most technically pure moonballer on the tour
miles ahead of Nadal in esthetic terms, complete with a never-failing trademark grunt. A legend.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathaliia View Post
i sit on central court in the front row, turn my head back over whole stand and the vip lounge above and see RRHs moonballs from court #2
Tulipe is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009, 03:34 PM   #336
country flag TheEnd

TheEnd has a reputation beyond reputeTheEnd has a reputation beyond reputeTheEnd has a reputation beyond reputeTheEnd has a reputation beyond reputeTheEnd has a reputation beyond reputeTheEnd has a reputation beyond reputeTheEnd has a reputation beyond reputeTheEnd has a reputation beyond reputeTheEnd has a reputation beyond reputeTheEnd has a reputation beyond reputeTheEnd has a reputation beyond repute

amzing TB!!

13-11

vamos nico!!!!
TheEnd is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009, 03:37 PM   #337
country flag TheEnd

TheEnd has a reputation beyond reputeTheEnd has a reputation beyond reputeTheEnd has a reputation beyond reputeTheEnd has a reputation beyond reputeTheEnd has a reputation beyond reputeTheEnd has a reputation beyond reputeTheEnd has a reputation beyond reputeTheEnd has a reputation beyond reputeTheEnd has a reputation beyond reputeTheEnd has a reputation beyond reputeTheEnd has a reputation beyond repute

:d
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 0.jpg (14.8 KB, 7 views)
File Type: jpg 8.jpg (13.4 KB, 7 views)
File Type: jpg 9.jpg (16.7 KB, 7 views)
TheEnd is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 07:10 AM   #338
country flag Via

Via has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
HERE it is
Nico is on pages 12 and 13

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v3...20Open%202009/

hmmm you may have the best (and the largest selection!) nico shirtless pics around, but if you search on google, all you'll find are my humble ones (plus a few of safin's, and one of andrew denton's )

i feel so left out of tennis these recent days, i can empathise with your tagline.
Via is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 10:19 AM   #339
country flag Peta Pan
Same as it ever was

Quote:
Originally Posted by Via View Post
hmmm you may have the best (and the largest selection!) nico shirtless pics around, but if you search on google, all you'll find are my humble ones (plus a few of safin's, and one of andrew denton's )

i feel so left out of tennis these recent days, i can empathise with your tagline.
LMAO at the photo of Andrew Denton popping up in there.

That's a very nice compliment for my photos thanks Via
Old 05-22-2009, 08:18 PM   #340
country flag Tulipe

Tulipe has a reputation beyond reputeTulipe has a reputation beyond reputeTulipe has a reputation beyond reputeTulipe has a reputation beyond reputeTulipe has a reputation beyond reputeTulipe has a reputation beyond reputeTulipe has a reputation beyond reputeTulipe has a reputation beyond reputeTulipe has a reputation beyond reputeTulipe has a reputation beyond reputeTulipe has a reputation beyond repute

Will Nico ever get an easy draw at RG?
Ruben Ramirez-Hidalgo is an intruiging player. A complete nobody who near the age of 30 worked himself up to be a competitive claycourter (2006-2007), beating Ferrer at RG, leading Federer 5-1 in the final set in Masters Series tournament.

His playing style is also of interest, he is the most technically pure moonballer on the tour
miles ahead of Nadal in esthetic terms, complete with a never-failing trademark grunt. A legend.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathaliia View Post
i sit on central court in the front row, turn my head back over whole stand and the vip lounge above and see RRHs moonballs from court #2
Tulipe is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2009, 08:19 PM   #341
country flag Marine

Marine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond repute

Wawrinka...

Guy Forget
Marine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2009, 12:00 PM   #342
country flag Renaud

Renaud has a reputation beyond reputeRenaud has a reputation beyond reputeRenaud has a reputation beyond reputeRenaud has a reputation beyond reputeRenaud has a reputation beyond reputeRenaud has a reputation beyond reputeRenaud has a reputation beyond reputeRenaud has a reputation beyond reputeRenaud has a reputation beyond reputeRenaud has a reputation beyond reputeRenaud has a reputation beyond repute

Great fight Nico so far
One set all.

‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
"Je peux simplement vous dire que Jean-René Lisnard aime beaucoup les Chocapics" Benjamin Balleret
Renaud is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2009, 12:29 PM   #343
country flag Peta Pan
Same as it ever was

Wow I got to see him on TV for about 3 games... I got all excited and then they switched it away again

(was a double bonus coz I think Stan has the nicest arse on the tour )
Old 05-25-2009, 12:42 PM   #344
country flag Renaud

Renaud has a reputation beyond reputeRenaud has a reputation beyond reputeRenaud has a reputation beyond reputeRenaud has a reputation beyond reputeRenaud has a reputation beyond reputeRenaud has a reputation beyond reputeRenaud has a reputation beyond reputeRenaud has a reputation beyond reputeRenaud has a reputation beyond reputeRenaud has a reputation beyond reputeRenaud has a reputation beyond repute

Wawa making the most stupid UEs of the year. He look like Soderling in a GS third round...

‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
"Je peux simplement vous dire que Jean-René Lisnard aime beaucoup les Chocapics" Benjamin Balleret
Renaud is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2009, 12:50 PM   #345
country flag Peta Pan
Same as it ever was

Nico's still going well. I hope he can keep it up and close out the match.. it would be an awesome win for him!!!