news Arnaud - Page 3 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 01-12-2004, 10:39 AM   #31
country flag Via

Via has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: news Arnaud

we were subjected to 30 minutes of 'arnaud yoga' demo and had to keep a straight face...... you have no idea how difficult that was...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg arnaudYoga.jpg (40.0 KB, 73 views)
Via is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-12-2004, 12:52 PM   #32
country flag michelleg

michelleg has a reputation beyond reputemichelleg has a reputation beyond reputemichelleg has a reputation beyond reputemichelleg has a reputation beyond reputemichelleg has a reputation beyond reputemichelleg has a reputation beyond reputemichelleg has a reputation beyond reputemichelleg has a reputation beyond reputemichelleg has a reputation beyond reputemichelleg has a reputation beyond reputemichelleg has a reputation beyond repute

How did you? I would have passed out! But thanks for not shaking on the pic, he's LOVELY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am GREEN GREEN GREEN, Via.
michelleg is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2004, 05:18 PM   #33
country flag Marine

Marine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond repute

Excellent !! THANKS Via !!! (it's Noah's methods that arnaud adopted ! )

So... now u're arnaud's pote !
The next week he meets you in the stadium, it will be "la bise"

Guy Forget
Marine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2004, 09:41 PM   #34
country flag irishface

irishface has a reputation beyond reputeirishface has a reputation beyond reputeirishface has a reputation beyond reputeirishface has a reputation beyond reputeirishface has a reputation beyond reputeirishface has a reputation beyond reputeirishface has a reputation beyond reputeirishface has a reputation beyond reputeirishface has a reputation beyond reputeirishface has a reputation beyond reputeirishface has a reputation beyond repute

OMG! That is a gorgeous piccie of Nono, Via. Thank you thank you thank you.

Yoga? Hmmmmm. Yum. Two years ago at Wimby I had a private view of Nono and Remi doing the most amazing stretching routine. Très homo-érotique. LOL

You mean I just have to take Passing Potes and he'll be nice to me like he is to the French fans? I wish I'd known this last year!
irishface is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2004, 01:55 AM   #35
country flag esther

esther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Re: news Arnaud

Quote:
Originally Posted by Via
who's rebel?? is he a poster here?

yup... think about it.... i don't even know any french but bc of passing potes there's kinda an ice-breaker? now you can speak french... with passing potes in hand u'll be invincible with the two 'potes'. lol
yeah rebel posts in the seb section here. Lol i'm not speaking french...he speaks english and to save embarasment i'm speaking english too!! Just heard Johannson is going to replace Younes I also called up and they said players dont train on the outside courts when matches are been played but then those people met Richie last year when he was training on the outside courts so i dont know whats going on!! If they dont practise on the outside courts then i wont be able to get the stupid book signed
Old 01-13-2004, 10:20 AM   #36
country flag Via

Via has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond repute

hehee.... glad i've pleased a few arnaud fans, lol

so marine... what are 'noah's methods' ? do tell !!! btw i think arnaud was most pleased with his childhood pic shaking hands with noah. but you probably know other stories that other nonofans have told on the official forum.

yes irish... i'm actually surprised i am this rare foreign fan who has carried the book around with me. i thought everyone must have done that before me... maybe it proves that i was stupid enough, lol......

esther, it's very funny these recent times when i met arnaud... he tried to speak english, and i tried to speak french... none had much success. it wasn't embarrassing, just very very funny...

you need a lot of patience and a lot of guts.... today i ran into one of the girls i met yesterday waiting for arnaud, and she was now waiting outside the security gates for ferrero's coach to give her some tickets he promised her. she had been standing there for *an hour*. i told her i would look up this guy for her (as i had accreditation and could go in) but really.... what could i do to find this guy ??? what a desparate fan wouldn't do, it's amazing....
Old 01-13-2004, 10:59 AM   #37
country flag Via

another pic tonight, for those who miss arnaud, and/or his coach (i have this feeling that remi looks at me rather suspiciously... honestly mr coach, i mean no harm, lol)

this is it for now... i now have to find somewhere to upload the rest, or pay up to pbase to add new photos to my existing gallery
Attached Images
File Type: jpg arnaud&remi.jpg (59.0 KB, 41 views)
Old 01-13-2004, 02:32 PM   #38
country flag michelleg

michelleg has a reputation beyond reputemichelleg has a reputation beyond reputemichelleg has a reputation beyond reputemichelleg has a reputation beyond reputemichelleg has a reputation beyond reputemichelleg has a reputation beyond reputemichelleg has a reputation beyond reputemichelleg has a reputation beyond reputemichelleg has a reputation beyond reputemichelleg has a reputation beyond reputemichelleg has a reputation beyond repute

Via, you're the best.

Dont you have Photoshop to crop Coach Creepy out of the pics???? That's ok, because I do.

I had always thought Noah's methods of relaxation were of the persuasion. But if the "yoga" is working, good on Nono for picking it up! I also noticed that his shirt was more wrinkled than usual....lol must be the yoga-induced relaxation.

BTW, Karen from CC wanted me to express her thanks for the lovely pics of Nono, which Irish so graciously shared (and appropriately gave credit to the FAB photographer!!!) with everyone.

Have fun today....I would imagine that credentials are great for rain delays. Me, I just head for the beer tent.
michelleg is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2004, 04:01 PM   #39
country flag Marine

Marine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Re: news Arnaud

Quote:
Originally Posted by Via
so marine... what are 'noah's methods' ? do tell !!! btw i think arnaud was most pleased with his childhood pic shaking hands with noah. but you probably know other stories that other nonofans have told on the official forum.
I just thought to his "zen attitude". noah introduced yoga in davis cup when he was captain, and forget continues in this way...

"I had always thought Noah's methods of relaxation were of the persuasion" ...yes, too !! LOL

Guy Forget
Marine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2004, 05:46 PM   #40
sebgrosfan

sebgrosfan will become famous soon enough

omg, Arnaud is *so* hot!! nfm

Allez to the French gents and a big up to Tim! Further shouts out to Goran, Mr. Sampras and my two favourite former-players-turned-commentators: Johnny Mac and Boris!
sebgrosfan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2004, 06:15 PM   #41
country flag Lindsayfan

Lindsayfan has a reputation beyond reputeLindsayfan has a reputation beyond reputeLindsayfan has a reputation beyond reputeLindsayfan has a reputation beyond reputeLindsayfan has a reputation beyond reputeLindsayfan has a reputation beyond reputeLindsayfan has a reputation beyond reputeLindsayfan has a reputation beyond reputeLindsayfan has a reputation beyond reputeLindsayfan has a reputation beyond reputeLindsayfan has a reputation beyond repute

great pics,Via!
Old 01-13-2004, 10:04 PM   #42
country flag Via

thanks for the explanation, marine! i haven't seen any frenchies do such elaborate exercises in front of me before... i wonder, isn't arnaud allowed in a gym of some sort here? lol....it was truly hilarious... llodra and his coach had left, then remi left, and it's just arnaud alone as if he was doing a demo for us. for a full 30 minutes. we were saying to each other, c'mon, please finish quickly, we wanna go home !!!!
Old 01-13-2004, 10:12 PM   #43
country flag Via

michelle and irish.... i fully expect you and others to link to these pics... and copy them to your computer... otherwise i would be very disappointed, lol !!!! i only wish that you could be linking to my own gallery, instead of this forum, but oh well..

the rest of my visits to the adidas will be just work, there won't be any more photo opportunities although, believe it or not, yesterday a partner volunteer hid his camera underneath a towel and took quite a few lindsay (attention vale!!!!) pics up close behind her back. (we were sitting directly behind her and corariu during their doubles match, and were supposed to be counting the stats)

which reminds me..... yesterday i awarded two more forehand winners to arnaud in his match against fish, than he really deserved, lol.......... it was actually a genuine mistake, but i dunno why, when i made mistakes i tended to give all the good stuff to arnaud.
Old 01-14-2004, 04:01 AM   #44
country flag Via

A Clement (FRA) d (Q)J Johansson (SWE) 64 75
Old 01-14-2004, 08:28 AM   #45
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Nymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond repute

Arnaud

Hopp Suisse!
Nymeria is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote