news Arnaud - Page 2 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 01-02-2004, 12:52 PM   #16
country flag Marine

Marine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond repute

Translationn "coup de coeur sportif 2003 d'Arnaud"

"I could have said the scennario of the 100 th Tour de France and the 5th winning of Arsmtrong, I could have said this last monstruous jumpg of Eunice Barber for winning the gold medal in the long jump,the world championship.
But, because it concerne me more directly, I'd say, girls winning the fed cup. Like us, theu own this spirit od team. And this success in Moscow is great, because, contrary with us, who have the chance to play a front of 10000 persons, they had to show much determination in semi, to beat the Russian, in Russia, then, much motivation, against USA in final, a front a very small crowd. The competition is less eciting, the conurrence is hard, so they deserve all the more credit.
And Amélie, after a long season, her final in the masters, was very tired, but it didn't prevent her from being decisive. And I admit that, to see her crying, at the end, it really stood me out."

Guy Forget
Marine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-02-2004, 07:35 PM   #17
country flag michelleg

michelleg has a reputation beyond reputemichelleg has a reputation beyond reputemichelleg has a reputation beyond reputemichelleg has a reputation beyond reputemichelleg has a reputation beyond reputemichelleg has a reputation beyond reputemichelleg has a reputation beyond reputemichelleg has a reputation beyond reputemichelleg has a reputation beyond reputemichelleg has a reputation beyond reputemichelleg has a reputation beyond repute

Its nice to know that there are men who are not afraid of their emotions...thanks also to Marine for posting it at the CC site...sorry that the response there was a little tongue-in-cheek.
michelleg is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2004, 07:53 PM   #18
country flag Marine

Marine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond repute

Hmmm, I think Erin has a problem with ballkids !! lol
She always says that Arnaud isn't nice with them...ok, I know, sometimes, when he is nervous, he a bit "unpleasant" (for example, he insults his mother at phone before a match), but...often, he's nice and sweet !! LOL

Guy Forget
Old 01-02-2004, 08:46 PM   #19
country flag stephB

stephB has a reputation beyond reputestephB has a reputation beyond reputestephB has a reputation beyond reputestephB has a reputation beyond reputestephB has a reputation beyond reputestephB has a reputation beyond reputestephB has a reputation beyond reputestephB has a reputation beyond reputestephB has a reputation beyond reputestephB has a reputation beyond reputestephB has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: news Arnaud

i often saw him very unpleasant on court. really weird. and off court he is soooooooo nice
stephB is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2004, 08:47 PM   #20
country flag michelleg

michelleg has a reputation beyond reputemichelleg has a reputation beyond reputemichelleg has a reputation beyond reputemichelleg has a reputation beyond reputemichelleg has a reputation beyond reputemichelleg has a reputation beyond reputemichelleg has a reputation beyond reputemichelleg has a reputation beyond reputemichelleg has a reputation beyond reputemichelleg has a reputation beyond reputemichelleg has a reputation beyond repute

He was cranky with them in Miami last year. I missed the match where he called the ball kid an idiot, but given the general quality of the ballkids in Miami, he was probably absolutely right. Especially since he is so particular about having all of the balls on the correct side of the court (as in ON the server's side, which is where they should be...)
Old 01-02-2004, 08:52 PM   #21
country flag Marine

LOL

Guy Forget
Old 01-02-2004, 09:31 PM   #22
country flag Via

Via has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond repute

just a very little flaw, compared to my 'ex', marcelo rios. lol......... i like to imagine arnaud as an angel, but he has to be human too. too bad the kids have to cop it. i wonder if he will be rude to statistians who count his double faults and unforced errors
Via is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2004, 02:49 AM   #23
country flag esther

esther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond repute

Arnaud can go completely insane on court...no doubt about that...remember when he was playing Kafel once and he didnt agree with a line call so he just sat down and refused to keep playing or sth?! He's done a lot of crazy things that man but there's definately something unique about that way he talks...its so much more personal

Et j'avoue que la voir pleurer, à la fin, ça m'a vraiment marqué" ---thats so sweet
Old 01-05-2004, 06:54 PM   #24
country flag irishface

irishface has a reputation beyond reputeirishface has a reputation beyond reputeirishface has a reputation beyond reputeirishface has a reputation beyond reputeirishface has a reputation beyond reputeirishface has a reputation beyond reputeirishface has a reputation beyond reputeirishface has a reputation beyond reputeirishface has a reputation beyond reputeirishface has a reputation beyond reputeirishface has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks Marine.

OMG! Michelle, have you changed your tune or what?! What happened to "if anyone called my child an idiot I'd kill them"???

I hate the way Nono treats the ball kids. I'm so embarrassed when he starts shouting at them I want to hide under my seat

but

it's the only thing I don't like about him. And I forgive him as soon as he does something cute. It's all good - nobody is perfect - and this way I don't go too crazy worshipping him.
irishface is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2004, 10:42 PM   #25
country flag michelleg

Nono can really be a little curmudgeon on court, but at least he doesn't throw things at the ballkids or spit on the court. He doesn't shout obscenities as does Tommy Haas and when he argues with a call, he just looks so French its too cute.

It does help that he is so little and adorable.

I will admit that if he called my kid an idiot and my kid wasn't acting like an idiot (rare chance of that with my genes, of course...) he'd get an earful of obscenities from one ticked off mum. God forbid if he threw a towel or something at my son... Its always double standards for mommies, you know. We are permitted to yell at our children upside down, but god forbid anyone else should!
Old 01-12-2004, 08:16 AM   #26
country flag Via

Via has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond repute

don't know whether i should put it here.... but i saw arnaud again today !!! and he greeted me even before i did, 'bonjour! how are you?' (his english) so he made sure i knew he remembered me..... (for good or bad, lol....)

he's so cool i don't know where to begin...... later...
Old 01-12-2004, 08:24 AM   #27
country flag esther

esther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond repute

ohhhh thats sooooo cooooool
Old 01-12-2004, 08:30 AM   #28
country flag Via

it must be the passing potes magic, lol............
Old 01-12-2004, 08:34 AM   #29
country flag esther

i'll bring it to Kooyong
Rebel is going to meet up with me so i wonder what his reaction will be!!! ...that is if we actually do get to see him...
Old 01-12-2004, 09:15 AM   #30
country flag Via

who's rebel?? is he a poster here?

yup... think about it.... i don't even know any french but bc of passing potes there's kinda an ice-breaker? now you can speak french... with passing potes in hand u'll be invincible with the two 'potes'. lol

my camera is much much kinder to me today.... i'm now laughing over some 'peeping gordon' type of pics....... it's very hilarious but me and a few other girls waiting for arnaud tried very hard not to look and not to laugh and not to snap while he's doing this. but i did sneak a few. haaa.............