A Chat Thread for All the Fab Fans - Page 5 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 04-18-2006, 06:56 PM   #61
country flag Fabrice Fan

Fabrice Fan has a reputation beyond reputeFabrice Fan has a reputation beyond reputeFabrice Fan has a reputation beyond reputeFabrice Fan has a reputation beyond reputeFabrice Fan has a reputation beyond reputeFabrice Fan has a reputation beyond reputeFabrice Fan has a reputation beyond reputeFabrice Fan has a reputation beyond reputeFabrice Fan has a reputation beyond reputeFabrice Fan has a reputation beyond reputeFabrice Fan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: A Chat Thread for All the Fab Fans

Mae, as far as helping me with things..like using the Forum and posting...I don't have a problem with that at all. You're right, I figured I had to give a reason for editing my post. I will get this whole signature and Avatar thing figured out eventually! Hopefully sooner than later...
Fabrice Fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-19-2006, 10:52 PM   #62

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fabrice Fan
Mae, as far as helping me with things..like using the Forum and posting...I don't have a problem with that at all. You're right, I figured I had to give a reason for editing my post. I will get this whole signature and Avatar thing figured out eventually! Hopefully sooner than later...
As I told you I thought the very same thing. I mean it said reason for edit so I thought you had to give a reason for the edit. But no one told me otherwise I just looked and noticed that other people weren't giving one
The thing you need to do is go into your control panel and just look around and play around in there. You will be surprised what you can see and do in that section
View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2006, 07:48 AM   #63
country flag Choupi

Choupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Choupi, I hope you have some insight on this...but I will just semi-answer Mae's question with what I've seen and heard...Every time I have heard Fabrice mention Chris Laure, he calls her his wife....but any time I have heard anyone else speak of her, i.e. someone announcing one of Fabrice's matches....they call her his fiance...and in the Official ATP Media Guide they say she is his fiance....I know they have been a couple for many years, perhaps it's like common law marriage in the U.S.? Please let us know if you have a definate answer Choupi.
Well, I think they're married. Because here, every time they're spoken about, they talk about wife/husband. But I have no more infos actually. Does it matter, really? They've been together for quite a long time now. And I like their daughter, Djenae. She sometimes attends matches with her mother. She's too cool and cheeky, like her father!!
Old 04-20-2006, 06:24 PM   #64
country flag Fabrice Fan

Fabrice Fan has a reputation beyond reputeFabrice Fan has a reputation beyond reputeFabrice Fan has a reputation beyond reputeFabrice Fan has a reputation beyond reputeFabrice Fan has a reputation beyond reputeFabrice Fan has a reputation beyond reputeFabrice Fan has a reputation beyond reputeFabrice Fan has a reputation beyond reputeFabrice Fan has a reputation beyond reputeFabrice Fan has a reputation beyond reputeFabrice Fan has a reputation beyond repute

Nope Choupi, It certainly doesn't matter to me whether they're married or not! It has absolutely nothing to do with me! I just think Fabrice is great, and I think it's interesting to know information about him. I know that their daughter, Djenae is a very pretty little girl....but then again Chris Laure is quite beautiful, and I think Fabrice is very good looking too....so it would only stand to reason they would have a lovely daughter.
Old 04-21-2006, 07:28 AM   #65
country flag Choupi

Choupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond repute

You're definitely right!! They are all good-looking!! And having had the opportunity to talk to him last year, I can attest that Fab is also very nice. Always available for his fans. Really kind.
Old 04-21-2006, 06:30 PM   #66
country flag Fabrice Fan

I agree so much Choupi! Of course I enjoy watching Fabrice as a player the most, because he is so entertaining, and such a unique player...but his personality really clinches it for me! He is very friendly with his fans.
Old 04-21-2006, 06:36 PM   #67
country flag Choupi

And another thing I particularly like about him. He always speaks his mind. Even if he knows what he's got to say won't please some, he says it, anyway. I trully like that.
Old 04-21-2006, 06:58 PM   #68

Quote:
Originally Posted by Choupi
And another thing I particularly like about him. He always speaks his mind. Even if he knows what he's got to say won't please some, he says it, anyway. I trully like that.
I agree Choupi with what you and Fabrice Fan have been saying. I meant no harm in questioning whether she was his wife or not. As you said it doesn't really matter other than the fact there seems to be some confusion about the subject. I hope I haven't upset anyone with my question. If so I'm sorry.
Old 04-21-2006, 07:23 PM   #69
country flag Choupi

It's ok Mae. Don't worry.
Old 04-21-2006, 10:58 PM   #70
country flag Fabrice Fan

Yippee! It looks like I FINALLY have an Avatar! There for awhile nothing I was doing would work! Now it's onto working to get my signature right!
Old 04-21-2006, 11:57 PM   #71

Quote:
Originally Posted by Choupi
It's ok Mae. Don't worry.
Thanks Choupi Fab has such a nice Forum I certainly don't want to spoil it
Old 04-21-2006, 11:59 PM   #72

Quote:
Yippee! It looks like I FINALLY have an Avatar! There for awhile nothing I was doing would work! Now it's onto working to get my signature right!
Just keep working in your control panel and everything will finally work out, I promise
Old 04-22-2006, 09:07 AM   #73
country flag Choupi

Quote:
I suppose it's totally needless to say that your avvie is great!!
Old 04-22-2006, 12:28 PM   #74
country flag Truc

Truc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond repute

Not that I'm only interested in the private life of the players , but I see you were asking if they are married and it's funny because I was wondering the same thing the other day by reading a short article about "Chris-Laure Santoro" on the website of the tournament:
http://montecarlo.masters-series.com...ay_santoro.asp
I'm not sure they are married though because the journalists often call her "sa compagne" instead of "sa femme". But I have no informations either, sorry.

Last edited by Truc : 04-22-2006 at 12:31 PM.
Truc is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2006, 06:22 PM   #75
country flag Fabrice Fan

Thanks Truc! What a beautiful picture of Mother and Daughter.