A Chat Thread for All the Fab Fans - Page 4 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 04-14-2006, 02:44 PM   #46
country flag Fabrice Fan

Fabrice Fan has a reputation beyond reputeFabrice Fan has a reputation beyond reputeFabrice Fan has a reputation beyond reputeFabrice Fan has a reputation beyond reputeFabrice Fan has a reputation beyond reputeFabrice Fan has a reputation beyond reputeFabrice Fan has a reputation beyond reputeFabrice Fan has a reputation beyond reputeFabrice Fan has a reputation beyond reputeFabrice Fan has a reputation beyond reputeFabrice Fan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: A Chat Thread for All the Fab Fans

Hello everyone! Yucky day out today....pooring down rain...oh well, at least it will help the flowers grow. Hope everyone has a great weekend! Happy Easter!!!
Fabrice Fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-14-2006, 06:51 PM   #47

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fabrice Fan
Hello everyone! Yucky day out today....pooring down rain...oh well, at least it will help the flowers grow. Hope everyone has a great weekend! Happy Easter!!!
We had a thunder storm this morning. But then the storm
passed so there isn't any rain now. And thanks for your kind wish of a Happy Easter And I also want to add that I wish everyone a very Happy Easter
View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2006, 07:17 PM   #48
country flag Choupi

Choupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond repute

Yes, Happy Easter to whoever celebrates it.

Watching handball on tv right now. Better go back. 2nd half is beginning.
Old 04-15-2006, 01:44 PM   #49
country flag silverwhite

silverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond repute

Happy Easter!
silverwhite is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2006, 01:58 PM   #50
country flag Choupi

Choupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond repute

SW.
Old 04-15-2006, 06:10 PM   #51
country flag silverwhite

silverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond repute

Choupi
silverwhite is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2006, 06:57 PM   #52
country flag Fabrice Fan

Fabrice Fan has a reputation beyond reputeFabrice Fan has a reputation beyond reputeFabrice Fan has a reputation beyond reputeFabrice Fan has a reputation beyond reputeFabrice Fan has a reputation beyond reputeFabrice Fan has a reputation beyond reputeFabrice Fan has a reputation beyond reputeFabrice Fan has a reputation beyond reputeFabrice Fan has a reputation beyond reputeFabrice Fan has a reputation beyond reputeFabrice Fan has a reputation beyond repute

Hi everyone! I'm really looking forward to the tournament starting on Monday. It's been too long since Fabrice has played. I know he will do great!
Old 04-16-2006, 04:21 AM   #53

Quote:
Hi everyone! I'm really looking forward to the tournament starting on Monday. It's been too long since Fabrice has played. I know he will do great!
It really has seemed like a long time since Fabrice has played I hope he will play well not only for his own self, but it also helps a Forum get posters when a player is winning
Old 04-16-2006, 04:44 AM   #54
country flag Fabrice Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mae
It really has seemed like a long time since Fabrice has played I hope he will play well not only for his own self, but it also helps a Forum get posters when a player is winning
I agree Mae, it seems like it has been forever since Fabrice has played...I also want his winning to draw more fans to his Forum...but most of all, I want him to continue playing so well that he can't bring himself to retire after this year!!! I can't help it. I had so much fun at IW this past March that I really want to go again in 2007! Leave it to me to go to my first tournament when Fabrice is 33 years old. Of course that is young in life, but it is considered old if you are an athlete.
Old 04-17-2006, 06:38 PM   #55

Quote:
I agree Mae, it seems like it has been forever since Fabrice has played...I also want his winning to draw more fans to his Forum...but most of all, I want him to continue playing so well that he can't bring himself to retire after this year!!! I can't help it. I had so much fun at IW this past March that I really want to go again in 2007! Leave it to me to go to my first tournament when Fabrice is 33 years old. Of course that is young in life, but it is considered old if you are an athlete.
Well I have no Tournaments near me so I'll never see him play in person But I hope he doesn't retire next year because we finally got him a Forum and if he retires next year I don't know what will become of the Forum And yes 33 is getting up there for an athlete, but maybe even if Fab stopped playing singles he could still continue playing Doubles I don't think age is as much a factor in Doubles as it is in Singles
Old 04-17-2006, 07:32 PM   #56
country flag Fabrice Fan

Well, Martina N. still does great at doubles doesn't she?! WOW! If Fab chose to give up singles, and just play doubles, that would be fine also...as long as he was at IW next March! I guess I'm concerned about his retiring because, I do believe the article that Choupi so kindly translated, said his wife was always asking him when he was going to retire. I can understand her point....they have enough money, and they have their daughter...and she can't attend every tournament with him...so I'm sure she would rather have him at home instead of travelling all the time....but perhaps she'll let him play one more year at least....

Last edited by Fabrice Fan : 04-17-2006 at 07:33 PM. Reason: leave out signature...it's not right.
Old 04-18-2006, 04:03 AM   #57

Yes I have to admit that I can see his wife's point of view also. I mean it must be hard having a husband who is gone so much of the time. And now they have a daughter who is growing up and I'm sure both his wife and Fabrice want him to have time with their daughter. But as a Fan it is hard to have a player retire (BTW you don't have to give a reason when you edit a post, if you don't want to. When I started here and saw reason for edit I thought you had to put a reason in so I did. But then I noticed no one else did So it is just up to you if you want the reason in there for the edit or not. I hope you don't mind me telling you this. I know this place can be hard to get use to--at least it was for me. So I try to help other people, if I can.)
Old 04-18-2006, 06:35 AM   #58
country flag Choupi

Hello everyone. I personally don't see Fabrice retire next year. Yes, Chris Laure wants him to stop. And yes, he's growing older every year. But he's still got the fire in him. As long as the passion of tennis will burn in him and as long as his body will allow him to play pretty good, he won't stop. Maybe he'll reduce the number of the events he will take part but I don't think he will say goodbye at the end of this year.
Old 04-18-2006, 04:40 PM   #59

Quote:
Originally Posted by Choupi
Hello everyone. I personally don't see Fabrice retire next year. Yes, Chris Laure wants him to stop. And yes, he's growing older every year. But he's still got the fire in him. As long as the passion of tennis will burn in him and as long as his body will allow him to play pretty good, he won't stop. Maybe he'll reduce the number of the events he will take part but I don't think he will say goodbye at the end of this year.
I hope you are right Choupi. Is Chris his wife or not I couldn't help but notice that we wrote wife and you wrote Chris Laure.
Old 04-18-2006, 05:49 PM   #60
country flag Fabrice Fan

Choupi, I hope you have some insight on this...but I will just semi-answer Mae's question with what I've seen and heard...Every time I have heard Fabrice mention Chris Laure, he calls her his wife....but any time I have heard anyone else speak of her, i.e. someone announcing one of Fabrice's matches....they call her his fiance...and in the Official ATP Media Guide they say she is his fiance....I know they have been a couple for many years, perhaps it's like common law marriage in the U.S.? Please let us know if you have a definate answer Choupi.