A Chat Thread for All the Fab Fans - Page 3 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 04-12-2006, 06:09 AM   #31
country flag Choupi

Choupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: A Chat Thread for All the Fab Fans

Morning everyone. The throat has stopped bothering, so for the 1st time since Saturday, I've slept like a baby!! Now, it's the nose that is pissing me off...Damn weather!!

What have I talked with Fabrice about? Well, let's say we have something in common, other than the fact he's a player I do appreciate a lot. We almost share the same birthday date. Only a few hours seperate us. So we talked about that. And other things....

Concerning tournaments I can attend, I have started tripping last year. Was at the DC 1st Round, to RG (1 day), to Stuttgart (2 days) and to Metz (2 days). This year is approximately the same, without DC. Oh, I'm gonna spend 4 days in Stuttgart.
Advertisement

Old 04-12-2006, 03:22 PM   #32
country flag Fabrice Fan

Fabrice Fan has a reputation beyond reputeFabrice Fan has a reputation beyond reputeFabrice Fan has a reputation beyond reputeFabrice Fan has a reputation beyond reputeFabrice Fan has a reputation beyond reputeFabrice Fan has a reputation beyond reputeFabrice Fan has a reputation beyond reputeFabrice Fan has a reputation beyond reputeFabrice Fan has a reputation beyond reputeFabrice Fan has a reputation beyond reputeFabrice Fan has a reputation beyond repute

Hi everyone!

I'm glad to hear your throat is better and that you finally got some sleep Choupi! The sun is shining here this morning...but we've had our share of rain lately too....

That is so cool that your birthday is almost the same as that of Fabrice! What a neat thing to be able to talk to him about. He's a very nice person isn't he! Unfortunately I will probably never get to see him in person again if he doesn't play in 2007, but you can still look forward to seeing him this year!!!!!! I'll look forward to hearing about your trips...and I hope you get lots of great pictures!
Fabrice Fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2006, 07:37 PM   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by Choupi
Morning everyone. The throat has stopped bothering, so for the 1st time since Saturday, I've slept like a baby!! Now, it's the nose that is pissing me off...Damn weather!!

What have I talked with Fabrice about? Well, let's say we have something in common, other than the fact he's a player I do appreciate a lot. We almost share the same birthday date. Only a few hours seperate us. So we talked about that. And other things....

Concerning tournaments I can attend, I have started tripping last year. Was at the DC 1st Round, to RG (1 day), to Stuttgart (2 days) and to Metz (2 days). This year is approximately the same, without DC. Oh, I'm gonna spend 4 days in Stuttgart.
My goodness how lucky you are to be able to go to all those tournaments and actually talk to Fabrice I'm glad you slept well, that your throat is well, now if you can just get rid of the nose problem Do you have allergies?
View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2006, 07:46 PM   #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fabrice Fan
Hi everyone!

I'm glad to hear your throat is better and that you finally got some sleep Choupi! The sun is shining here this morning...but we've had our share of rain lately too....

That is so cool that your birthday is almost the same as that of Fabrice! What a neat thing to be able to talk to him about. He's a very nice person isn't he! Unfortunately I will probably never get to see him in person again if he doesn't play in 2007, but you can still look forward to seeing him this year!!!!!! I'll look forward to hearing about your trips...and I hope you get lots of great pictures!
I'm so glad you are here. You add a lot to the Forum. There were many posters that said they wanted Fab to have a Forum, but apparently not many wanted to post in it I think when anyone makes a Forum request for a player so many people just jump on the bandwagon and say they want the Forum too. But then they aren't around once a Forum is actually started. You were lucky to see Fabrice in person also. I do hope he will play a while longer at least. Now that he has a Forum finally I would hate for him to retire soon.
Old 04-12-2006, 08:07 PM   #35
country flag lau

lau has a reputation beyond reputelau has a reputation beyond reputelau has a reputation beyond reputelau has a reputation beyond reputelau has a reputation beyond reputelau has a reputation beyond reputelau has a reputation beyond reputelau has a reputation beyond reputelau has a reputation beyond reputelau has a reputation beyond reputelau has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mae
I'm so glad you are here. You add a lot to the Forum. There were many posters that said they wanted Fab to have a Forum, but apparently not many wanted to post in it I think when anyone makes a Forum request for a player so many people just jump on the bandwagon and say they want the Forum too. But then they aren't around once a Forum is actually started. You were lucky to see Fabrice in person also. I do hope he will play a while longer at least. Now that he has a Forum finally I would hate for him to retire soon.

I´m glad I read this so I have an excuse to explain , honestly. I haven´t been around for a long time..., but I haven´t been around MTF for different reasons for a long time.., I´ll come by and post here oftenly once I start doing it MTF.
I actually felt a little guilty I was not able to come around all this time and I was one of the ones who asked for a Fabrice forum (I´m still celebrating it in my sign).

to all Fab fans and see you soon
lau is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2006, 12:10 AM   #36
country flag Fabrice Fan

Fabrice Fan has a reputation beyond reputeFabrice Fan has a reputation beyond reputeFabrice Fan has a reputation beyond reputeFabrice Fan has a reputation beyond reputeFabrice Fan has a reputation beyond reputeFabrice Fan has a reputation beyond reputeFabrice Fan has a reputation beyond reputeFabrice Fan has a reputation beyond reputeFabrice Fan has a reputation beyond reputeFabrice Fan has a reputation beyond reputeFabrice Fan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mae
What a sweet thing to say Mae! You really made my day when I read your post. I'm glad I found this site and this forum. I was doing a search on Fabrice for some reason or another....and this site came up as one of the responses to my search. I couldn't wait to join. It's really fun for me to discuss Fabrice with other fans! I just hope that everyone will forgive me if I ever ask any questions that have been answered before....I haven't read through all the past posts that were made before I joined...but I will try to stay up to date now that I'm here.
Old 04-13-2006, 04:30 AM   #37

Quote:
Originally Posted by lau

I´m glad I read this so I have an excuse to explain , honestly. I haven´t been around for a long time..., but I haven´t been around MTF for different reasons for a long time.., I´ll come by and post here oftenly once I start doing it MTF.
I actually felt a little guilty I was not able to come around all this time and I was one of the ones who asked for a Fabrice forum (I´m still celebrating it in my sign).

to all Fab fans and see you soon
That is great we are so glad to have you posting in the Forum Sorry I didn't mean to make anyone feel guilty. I just want some more posters in Fab's Forum
Old 04-13-2006, 04:36 AM   #38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fabrice Fan
What a sweet thing to say Mae! You really made my day when I read your post. I'm glad I found this site and this forum. I was doing a search on Fabrice for some reason or another....and this site came up as one of the responses to my search. I couldn't wait to join. It's really fun for me to discuss Fabrice with other fans! I just hope that everyone will forgive me if I ever ask any questions that have been answered before....I haven't read through all the past posts that were made before I joined...but I will try to stay up to date now that I'm here.
Well I mean it we are very glad to have you posting here
Ask any questions you like. The people in Fab's Forum are very nice (I wish I could tell you that all people on the MTF are nice, but I can't If there is ever anyone giving you a problem, please let me know).
Old 04-13-2006, 06:51 AM   #39
country flag Choupi

Choupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond repute

Hello everyone. Welcome along Lau. True that I had been wondering where you were...but now you're here and that's good.

Mae, I don't suffer any allergy, well, I don't know about them if that's the case. That's just the usual process of how things evolve when I have a cold. First, the throat, then the nose, and it ends in coughing a lot. No need to tell that this upcoming long weekend, I look forward to it. We have public holiday tomorrow and Monday.

FabriceFan, ask all the questions you feel like about Fab. If we can answer, we'll do it and gladly.
Old 04-13-2006, 05:39 PM   #40
country flag Fabrice Fan

Well Choupi, it looks like your long weekend came just at the right time. Hopefully you get the chance to rest and relax, and your cold will be gone soon!

Mae, I hope I don't run into anyone at MTF who isn't nice....but one never knows I guess....I'm sure I will do most of my posting in the Fabrice Forums....and everybody here is just great! I'm very pleased.

Is it the 17th yet, so Fabrice is playing again...I'm going through Fabrice withdrawl! I have a few of his matches recorded, so I can watch them when there are long periods between his play.
Old 04-13-2006, 07:42 PM   #41
country flag InfiniteSadness

InfiniteSadness has a reputation beyond reputeInfiniteSadness has a reputation beyond reputeInfiniteSadness has a reputation beyond reputeInfiniteSadness has a reputation beyond reputeInfiniteSadness has a reputation beyond reputeInfiniteSadness has a reputation beyond reputeInfiniteSadness has a reputation beyond reputeInfiniteSadness has a reputation beyond reputeInfiniteSadness has a reputation beyond reputeInfiniteSadness has a reputation beyond reputeInfiniteSadness has a reputation beyond repute

Hi How is everyone?

~♠ Gasquetaires ♠~

un pour tous, tous pour un
‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
InfiniteSadness is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2006, 12:02 AM   #42
country flag Fabrice Fan

Hi lau and InfiniteSadness! I'm pretty new to the Forum...I look forward to chatting with you!
Old 04-14-2006, 12:30 AM   #43
country flag InfiniteSadness

InfiniteSadness has a reputation beyond reputeInfiniteSadness has a reputation beyond reputeInfiniteSadness has a reputation beyond reputeInfiniteSadness has a reputation beyond reputeInfiniteSadness has a reputation beyond reputeInfiniteSadness has a reputation beyond reputeInfiniteSadness has a reputation beyond reputeInfiniteSadness has a reputation beyond reputeInfiniteSadness has a reputation beyond reputeInfiniteSadness has a reputation beyond reputeInfiniteSadness has a reputation beyond repute

Going to vacation tomorrow, for Easter.

I hope everyone will have a great week-end.

~♠ Gasquetaires ♠~

un pour tous, tous pour un
‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
InfiniteSadness is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2006, 05:29 AM   #44

I hope all of you have a good time and a very nice Easter
We don't get any holidays here in the U.S. for Easter And Choupi I hope you get completely well
Old 04-14-2006, 08:15 AM   #45
country flag Choupi

Hello everyone. Thanks Mae. But things are almost back to normal. As for the holidays we have for Easter, well, it is due only to our German past here. I mean, not all areas have that day off today. I'm part of the lucky ones!!

For those who will celebrate it, Happy Easter. And have all a nice weekend.