A Chat Thread for All the Fab Fans - Page 2 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 04-10-2006, 04:23 AM   #16
country flag Choupi

Choupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: A Chat Thread for All the Fab Fans

Morning everyone. I wish I was still in bed.....I hate Mondays. Especially when I have hardly slept at night because of sore throat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fabrice Fan
Hi Choupi! I'm glad to be here! Thanks for the welcome. I'm sure I haven't discovered everything this site has to offer...but I did see where you translated the huge article from the April 2006 Tennis magazine. VERY COOL! 14 pages of Fabrice! That's excellent. Were there very many photos included???
You're welcome. There were many photos and they have been posted in the pics thread. We kinda shared the tasks. I translated and somebody else posted the photos.
Advertisement

Old 04-10-2006, 03:12 PM   #17
country flag silverwhite

silverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for all the hard work, Choupi!

I couldn't resist buying that particular issue myself. I've yet to start reading though.
silverwhite is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2006, 03:23 PM   #18
country flag Choupi

Choupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond repute

SW!! Glad you've appreciated my work. And I'm happy there are other visitors here than Mae and me!!
Old 04-10-2006, 05:07 PM   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Choupi
SW!! Glad you've appreciated my work. And I'm happy there are other visitors here than Mae and me!!
I'm happy to see more people than just us also Choupi
I'm sorry you aren't well and didn't get much sleep I hope you get well soon And I also hate Monday mornings
View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2006, 05:22 PM   #20
country flag Choupi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mae
I'm happy to see more people than just us also Choupi
I'm sorry you aren't well and didn't get much sleep I hope you get well soon And I also hate Monday mornings
Thanks Mae. It's just a sore throat. A matter of days. I just hate that. But I should survive. Promised!! It's gonna be ok. This week is shortened, thanks to the Easter weekend. Friday and Monday are public holidays here.
Old 04-10-2006, 07:21 PM   #21
country flag Fabrice Fan

Fabrice Fan has a reputation beyond reputeFabrice Fan has a reputation beyond reputeFabrice Fan has a reputation beyond reputeFabrice Fan has a reputation beyond reputeFabrice Fan has a reputation beyond reputeFabrice Fan has a reputation beyond reputeFabrice Fan has a reputation beyond reputeFabrice Fan has a reputation beyond reputeFabrice Fan has a reputation beyond reputeFabrice Fan has a reputation beyond reputeFabrice Fan has a reputation beyond repute

Good morning everyone! Thanks for the advice on the Avatar Napki...I will give that a try!
I'm sorry to hear you aren't feeling well Choupi. Several members of my family are also not feeling well right now...perhaps it's just that time of year....hope you feel better soon!
Thanks for the heads up about the pictures Choupi. I looked at the picture thread....I guess I just didn't realize that any of those photos were from the April 2006 issue of Tennis magazine! ha ha I could look at photos of Fabrice all day long!!!! I love the one you took where he is standing in the wings off court....and also the one where it looks like he is signing autographs! Did you get his autograph while you were there???
Fabrice Fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2006, 06:46 AM   #22
country flag Choupi

Hello everyone. Thanks all for the good wishes. Just need some more days to be fit again. At the moment, I have no taste buds. Me who love eating....

FabriceFan, I haven't asked for Fab's autograph because I just never ask for autographs. I take pics. But I've been able to talk to him and that has no price for me. I had been waiting for that for so long.
Old 04-11-2006, 02:30 PM   #23
country flag silverwhite

silverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond repute

silverwhite is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2006, 03:59 PM   #24
country flag Choupi

SW!! How's it today?
Old 04-11-2006, 06:16 PM   #25
country flag Fabrice Fan

Fabrice Fan has a reputation beyond reputeFabrice Fan has a reputation beyond reputeFabrice Fan has a reputation beyond reputeFabrice Fan has a reputation beyond reputeFabrice Fan has a reputation beyond reputeFabrice Fan has a reputation beyond reputeFabrice Fan has a reputation beyond reputeFabrice Fan has a reputation beyond reputeFabrice Fan has a reputation beyond reputeFabrice Fan has a reputation beyond reputeFabrice Fan has a reputation beyond repute

Hi everyone!

Yes, Choupi...I understand. I know a lot of people who don't ask for autographs. I guess I'm just like a little kid still....I refuse to grow up! ha ha I was able to attend the Pacific Life Open this year...the first tournament I have ever been to. It was soooo much fun! I had such a good time. I got A LOT of photos of Fabrice...because I just like looking at him....and also got his autograph...it was a thrill for me!
Old 04-11-2006, 06:36 PM   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Choupi
Thanks Mae. It's just a sore throat. A matter of days. I just hate that. But I should survive. Promised!! It's gonna be ok. This week is shortened, thanks to the Easter weekend. Friday and Monday are public holidays here.
My Goodness we don't get that here in the U.S.
I guess it goes along with the separation of Church and State which people here in the U.S. make such a big deal over Sore throats are very painful I hate them. Take care of yourself and get well quick
Old 04-11-2006, 06:39 PM   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fabrice Fan
Hi everyone!

Yes, Choupi...I understand. I know a lot of people who don't ask for autographs. I guess I'm just like a little kid still....I refuse to grow up! ha ha I was able to attend the Pacific Life Open this year...the first tournament I have ever been to. It was soooo much fun! I had such a good time. I got A LOT of photos of Fabrice...because I just like looking at him....and also got his autograph...it was a thrill for me!
Oh what a thrill for you that must have been There aren't any tournaments near me so I don't guess I will ever get the chance to ask for autographs and take pictures
Old 04-11-2006, 07:34 PM   #28
country flag Fabrice Fan

It really was exciting! It was quite a big vacation for me actually. I really hadn't done anything major for a long time....so I decided to go for it! I had to fly there... and get a hotel... and rent a car....yuck on all that....but it was well worth it!!!! I didn't realize just how much fun it would be...and how accessible all the players would be...If Fabrice plays in 2007, and attends the Pacific Life Open again, I'm going to try very hard to go again!!!!
Old 04-11-2006, 07:36 PM   #29
country flag Fabrice Fan

I agree with you Choupi...talking with Fabrice would be priceless... I only chatted with him a very small bit.....What did you talk to him about????
Old 04-11-2006, 07:37 PM   #30
country flag Fabrice Fan

Mae....which state do you live in????