Videos!! ( Yes, this includes episodes of Tenispro, gracias Alexio) - Page 7 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 10-24-2008, 02:37 AM   #91
country flag arzu8

arzu8 has a reputation beyond reputearzu8 has a reputation beyond reputearzu8 has a reputation beyond reputearzu8 has a reputation beyond reputearzu8 has a reputation beyond reputearzu8 has a reputation beyond reputearzu8 has a reputation beyond reputearzu8 has a reputation beyond reputearzu8 has a reputation beyond reputearzu8 has a reputation beyond reputearzu8 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Videos!! ( Yes, this includes episodes of Tenispro, gracias Alexio)

Not sure how recent this is? Check it out!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kv-4MU3uPIg
arzu8 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-24-2008, 04:27 AM   #92
country flag Action Jackson
Forum Umpire:
Gaston Gaudio

Action Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond repute

Mr Gaby Markus is in the house. Gaston and Mariano giving the lesson in Bariloche. Chela speaking Engish.

Mariano calling Chela the Latin Lover.

Wilander on Dimitrov - "He has mind set on imitating Federer and yes it looks good. But he has no idea what to do on the court".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filo V. View Post
I definitely would have preferred Gaba winning as he needs the points much more, but Jan would have beaten him anyway. I expect Hajek to destroy Machado, like 6-1 6-2.
Machado wins 6-2 6-1
Action Jackson is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 02:33 AM   #93
country flag Hendu

Hendu has a reputation beyond reputeHendu has a reputation beyond reputeHendu has a reputation beyond reputeHendu has a reputation beyond reputeHendu has a reputation beyond reputeHendu has a reputation beyond reputeHendu has a reputation beyond reputeHendu has a reputation beyond reputeHendu has a reputation beyond reputeHendu has a reputation beyond reputeHendu has a reputation beyond repute

Good show the last one.

Zabala becomes Ecuatorian.

Morejon tells a story about two 15 year old kids that were making fun of his name in a Challenger, and he finally kicked them out. Those kids happened to be...

"El Gallo" Gaudio complains about a stretcher, Zabala picks on him, telling him he is too used to GS and Masters' stretchers, he should forget about being #5 and start from the bottom again, Gaudio wants to be a star.

Last edited by Hendu : 10-29-2008 at 04:45 AM.
Hendu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 04:03 AM   #94
country flag Getta

Getta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond repute

My own most enjoyed scene was the siamese cat rubbing herself up against Chela's face and chin.
And Chela's just spine-shiveringly pleasure of enjoying that...
Getta is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 04:36 AM   #95
country flag Hendu

Hendu has a reputation beyond reputeHendu has a reputation beyond reputeHendu has a reputation beyond reputeHendu has a reputation beyond reputeHendu has a reputation beyond reputeHendu has a reputation beyond reputeHendu has a reputation beyond reputeHendu has a reputation beyond reputeHendu has a reputation beyond reputeHendu has a reputation beyond reputeHendu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Getta View Post
My own most enjoyed scene was the siamese cat rubbing herself up against Chela's face and chin.
And Chela's just spine-shiveringly pleasure of enjoying that...
Gaudio holding his picture with the RG trophy, telling Zabala and swearing that its really him the one in the pic...

All of them make fun of how they currently are out of the elite of tennis, its really funny, and its good that they take it lightly.

Thats not the episode I was talking about in the previous post, there are a couple of clips of the last one.

http://www.vxv.com/canal=tenispro

Too bad it doesn't have English subtitles, so all of you could fully appreciate the show...

Last edited by Hendu : 10-29-2008 at 04:46 AM.
Old 10-29-2008, 04:49 AM   #96
Forum Umpire:
Gaston Gaudio

Action Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for that Hendu, it would be great if they had English subtitles, but it's top quality stuff.

Wilander on Dimitrov - "He has mind set on imitating Federer and yes it looks good. But he has no idea what to do on the court".

Quote:
I definitely would have preferred Gaba winning as he needs the points much more, but Jan would have beaten him anyway. I expect Hajek to destroy Machado, like 6-1 6-2.
Machado wins 6-2 6-1
Old 10-29-2008, 05:00 AM   #97
country flag Hendu

... I was trying to create some mystery, but I'm not good at that.

The two 15 year old kids that were making fun of Morejon's surname, back in the early 90's were the Marianos: Zabaleta and Puerta. Take the "m" away from Morejon and you get orejon, which means "big ears".

By the way, Puerta was part of the last episode. It's not in the videos uploaded in the site though... at least not yet.

Zabaleta was in Ecuador for an exhibition.
Old 10-29-2008, 05:00 AM   #98
country flag Getta

Getta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hendu View Post
Thanks for sharing, Hendu.

Quote:
Too bad it doesn't have English subtitles, so all of you could fully appreciate the show...
Entiendo español, pero no puedo hablarlo.
Old 10-29-2008, 05:10 AM   #99
country flag Hendu

Quote:
¡Buenisimo!

Are you able to understand all of them?

I'm sure there must be some Argentine slang you can't get. Its good that at least it has Spanish subtitles because the sound is not always good, and Delpo's whispering would be impossible to understand... even for a native Spanish speaker.

Last edited by Hendu : 10-29-2008 at 05:15 AM.
Old 10-29-2008, 06:38 AM   #100
Forum Umpire:
Gaston Gaudio

Delpo isn't exactly known for his loud voice.

Quote:
Machado wins 6-2 6-1
Old 10-29-2008, 06:45 AM   #101
country flag martine2
yawn

martine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Same here
Written text is no problem, listening gets a bit more difficult and talking it myself or writing is a complete disaster...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hendu View Post
¡Buenisimo!

Are you able to understand all of them?

I'm sure there must be some Argentine slang you can't get. Its good that at least it has Spanish subtitles because the sound is not always good, and Delpo's whispering would be impossible to understand... even for a native Spanish speaker.
I manage to understand because of the Spanish subtitles. It goes too fast and as you say the slang is impossible to understand for me.
martine2 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2008, 06:46 AM   #102
Forum Umpire:
Gaston Gaudio

Here are the next lot.

Quote:
Machado wins 6-2 6-1
Old 11-05-2008, 10:57 PM   #103
country flag Getta

Alexito has uploaded the new Tenis Pro episodes (Nov.3, 2008).

Lucas plays an important role this time.
Hehehe. Have you watched the 3rd part where Emilio Sánchez offers a lyrical encomium to Rafael Nadal? I love Rafa so much. I assume that makes you smile condescently at me. But, you already knew that I'm a chicken-minded bimbo, didn't you?

Oh gosh. As much I love Rafa, I strongly hope Argentina wins the silver salad bowl trophy.

¡Vamos Argentina!

Last edited by Action Jackson : 11-05-2008 at 11:17 PM.
Old 11-05-2008, 11:07 PM   #104
Forum Umpire:
Gaston Gaudio

Is there the Nadal forum for gushing, didn't know it closed.

Quote:
Machado wins 6-2 6-1
Old 11-07-2008, 11:14 PM   #105
country flag Vale

Vale has a reputation beyond reputeVale has a reputation beyond reputeVale has a reputation beyond reputeVale has a reputation beyond reputeVale has a reputation beyond reputeVale has a reputation beyond reputeVale has a reputation beyond reputeVale has a reputation beyond reputeVale has a reputation beyond reputeVale has a reputation beyond reputeVale has a reputation beyond repute

Gastón after his first match against Luczak (sorry, don´t know how to upload it. Can anyone help?):

http://sports.espn.go.com/broadband/...88484&n8pe6c=3
Vale is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote