Videos!! - Page 8 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 08-16-2006, 01:09 PM   #106
country flag kidnicky
Could it be any harder...

kidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Videos!!

gracias por el video Alex

AC MILAN

Paolo Maldini
The second thing that gets better with age

kidnicky is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-16-2006, 02:54 PM   #107
country flag alexito
amo la nba

alexito has a reputation beyond reputealexito has a reputation beyond reputealexito has a reputation beyond reputealexito has a reputation beyond reputealexito has a reputation beyond reputealexito has a reputation beyond reputealexito has a reputation beyond reputealexito has a reputation beyond reputealexito has a reputation beyond reputealexito has a reputation beyond reputealexito has a reputation beyond repute

english, please, I don't know spanish
alexito is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2006, 04:23 PM   #108
country flag kidnicky

kidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond repute

oh I'm soooooo sorry!!!! I won't use spanish with you again, I confused you with another person I think

AC MILAN

Paolo Maldini

Old 11-02-2006, 11:10 PM   #109
country flag NicoFan

NicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond repute

OMG OMG OMG!!!

I take back what I said about terra.cl today!!!! I LOVE TERRA.CL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Look look look - a video of NICO's press conference today.

HE LOOKS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE!!!!!!!!! I'm just smiling and smiling and smiling watching it - and NO GOATEE!!!!!!!!!!!

I could watch it a million times.

(Kid - what does he say about rr???? Does he still not like it???)

Here's the link:

http://www.cl.terra.com/tenis/intern...EI6224,00.html
NicoFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2006, 12:02 AM   #110
country flag PoderShileno

PoderShileno has a reputation beyond reputePoderShileno has a reputation beyond reputePoderShileno has a reputation beyond reputePoderShileno has a reputation beyond reputePoderShileno has a reputation beyond reputePoderShileno has a reputation beyond reputePoderShileno has a reputation beyond reputePoderShileno has a reputation beyond reputePoderShileno has a reputation beyond reputePoderShileno has a reputation beyond reputePoderShileno has a reputation beyond repute

Gracias Nico fan...
Old 11-03-2006, 04:20 AM   #111
country flag doris_hdz

doris_hdz has a reputation beyond reputedoris_hdz has a reputation beyond reputedoris_hdz has a reputation beyond reputedoris_hdz has a reputation beyond reputedoris_hdz has a reputation beyond reputedoris_hdz has a reputation beyond reputedoris_hdz has a reputation beyond reputedoris_hdz has a reputation beyond reputedoris_hdz has a reputation beyond reputedoris_hdz has a reputation beyond reputedoris_hdz has a reputation beyond repute

gracias

Roger Federer
doris_hdz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2006, 12:48 PM   #112
country flag NicoFan

NicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond repute

Alexito put the video on a rapidshare file too - that way if you want to save it to your hard drive or a CD, you can.

http://rapidshare.com/files/1755060/...onica.wmv.html

Gracias to Alexito!
Old 11-03-2006, 02:10 PM   #113
country flag kidnicky

Ok I just saw the video .... I won't say anymore 'cause everyone already knows how much I love this boy so you can imagine how happy I am to see this video ... after all that we said against terra they made our day

He looks sooooo great and so gorgeous!!!! and thanks NicoFan for the link and to Alex for putting the video on rapidshare, I'll watch this video like a million of times

And yes NicoFan he still doesn't like the freaking RR he says that it's a strange format and that he still doesn't get it 'cause if you loose a first round match 6-1, 6-0 or something like that, he doesn't think that you wouldn't be in a mood to play another match but that he'll wait to play the first tournaments and see what's happen ... Nico is just like me .. I still don't get this thing

And I've to tell you that I almost scream when he mentioned that he'll be in Acapulco ... NicoFan!! you've to be there

AC MILAN

Paolo Maldini

Old 11-03-2006, 02:27 PM   #114
country flag NicoFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by kidnicky View Post
Ok I just saw the video .... I won't say anymore 'cause everyone already knows how much I love this boy so you can imagine how happy I am to see this video ... after all that we said against terra they made our day

He looks sooooo great and so gorgeous!!!! and thanks NicoFan for the link and to Alex for putting the video on rapidshare, I'll watch this video like a million of times

And yes NicoFan he still doesn't like the freaking RR he says that it's a strange format and that he still doesn't get it 'cause if you loose a first round match 6-1, 6-0 or something like that, he doesn't think that you wouldn't be in a mood to play another match but that he'll wait to play the first tournaments and see what's happen ... Nico is just like me .. I still don't get this thing

And I've to tell you that I almost scream when he mentioned that he'll be in Acapulco ... NicoFan!! you've to be there
After I posted, I watched the video about 10 more times. And picked up that he said that he thought round robins were "raro" (which means "strange, odd, or peculiar" for people who don't know Spanish)...so I figured that he didn't like the idea.

And even though everyone knows that I love the boy, I will say it. He's just the most beautiful man the planet. Those gorgeous wonderful eyes, and that beautiful dimple in his chin. Why he chose tennis as a professional is behind me...what a waste of beauty being in a sport that no one gets to see 95% of the time. He should be on TV all the time....have his own one hour show everyday.
Old 11-03-2006, 02:35 PM   #115
country flag kidnicky

I preffer him on tennis since in that way at least I can see him live once every year ... if he'd be a famous tv star I'll never see him so still I preffer him in tennis

And I agree ... he's the most beautiful thing that I've ever seen

AC MILAN

Paolo Maldini

Old 11-23-2006, 03:13 PM   #116
country flag NicoFan

Here are some videos that I've taken of Nico. They are in youtube so you can view them without having to download. You only have to download if you want to save them.

I could only upload a few videos because its the holiday weekend in the US, but starting next week, I'll put up more slow but sure. Plus I have videos of other players - after Nico, I'll put up Fernando, then Gaston, then the others.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uGTgNCgKYTY (Miami practice)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w6Y9VTFjEH0 (another Miami practice - at the end when he says "sorrrry" - so cute! )

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=otsKuKtRIvg (Pilot Pen match - I love the way he waves his arms when he talks to himself. )

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kKufFk93NZE (doubles match at the US Open)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G5nUEUt3HbU (2005 Cincy practice - it didn't upload very well. Sorrrrrrrrrrrrrry )

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=khem1orDYpY (2006 Toronto practice - I love him in blue. )

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=REKY1oKgf5c (another Toronto practice - love the shirtless! )

Last edited by NicoFan : 11-23-2006 at 03:27 PM.
Old 11-23-2006, 03:26 PM   #117
country flag kidnicky

you can tell that you're on holidays right?!?! ... thanks for that NicoFan although thank God and you I already have seen them all

We miss Nico!!!!

AC MILAN

Paolo Maldini

Old 11-23-2006, 04:14 PM   #118
country flag ChinoRios4Ever

ChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond repute

THANKS NICOFAN

but check out this, nico against rios in US Open 2000..... poor nico

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cAZgZ...elated&search=

TT Rankings: #62 (S) & #92 (D).
Results Singles: W Auckland 09, Washington 09, Acapulco 10, 's-Hertogenbosch 10 & Fürth CH 08, F Bucharest 10, 's-Hertogenbosch 11 & Bucaramanga CH 09.
Results Doubles: W Bogota CH 08 (w/ClaudiuS), F Acapulco 09 (w/lucho_coria), Bucaramanga CH 09 (w/Gallina), ROLAND GARROS 09, Los Angeles 09 (w/juakos17) & Sunrise CH 10 (w/hallso).
ChinoRios4Ever is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2006, 05:19 PM   #119
country flag Alx
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Alx has a reputation beyond reputeAlx has a reputation beyond reputeAlx has a reputation beyond reputeAlx has a reputation beyond reputeAlx has a reputation beyond reputeAlx has a reputation beyond reputeAlx has a reputation beyond reputeAlx has a reputation beyond reputeAlx has a reputation beyond reputeAlx has a reputation beyond reputeAlx has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the videos

Hence I watched some videos of Athens. I've never seen videos of the olympics before only pics. It's very affecting.
It's a pity I don't find a video of the end of the doubles. But what a TB in 4th set

Nicolas Massu

Fernando Gonzalez

Vince "move your butt" Spadea Les ptits potes Victor Hanescu

Alx is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2006, 05:49 PM   #120
country flag kidnicky

Alx I have them but in a VHS tape and I don't have a converter, otherwise I'd send a copy to you, I'll thank NicoFan for those matches forever, I always end up crying in both matches

AC MILAN

Paolo Maldini