Videos!! - Page 5 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 06-21-2006, 04:04 PM   #61
country flag NicoFan

NicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Videos!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kidnicky
Alx, Nico's eyes came from his mother ... in fact Tia Sonia has more beautiful eyes than Nico
No no no no no! NO ONE has more beautiful eyes than Nico.
NicoFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-21-2006, 04:09 PM   #62
country flag alexito
amo la nba

alexito has a reputation beyond reputealexito has a reputation beyond reputealexito has a reputation beyond reputealexito has a reputation beyond reputealexito has a reputation beyond reputealexito has a reputation beyond reputealexito has a reputation beyond reputealexito has a reputation beyond reputealexito has a reputation beyond reputealexito has a reputation beyond reputealexito has a reputation beyond repute

no sisters? ufffff, almost kidnicky is my sister in law.
alexito is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2006, 04:13 PM   #63
country flag Alx
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Alx has a reputation beyond reputeAlx has a reputation beyond reputeAlx has a reputation beyond reputeAlx has a reputation beyond reputeAlx has a reputation beyond reputeAlx has a reputation beyond reputeAlx has a reputation beyond reputeAlx has a reputation beyond reputeAlx has a reputation beyond reputeAlx has a reputation beyond reputeAlx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NicoFan
No no no no no! NO ONE has more beautiful eyes than Nico.
I know someone with beautiful blue eyes...
When I say I know him, I don't know him personally unfortunately.
Alx is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2006, 04:37 PM   #64
country flag kidnicky
Could it be any harder...

kidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond repute

now to release my stress from Mexico's match I'll start with the summary of the tv show

Nico didn't talk a lot about tennis, it was all personal stuff, and a lot of funny things haha, like Alexito said, the "scan" that they did to him was so funny, 'cause they're talking about how Nico is and they ended every phrase with "of course if Tia Sonia doesn't say anything else" hahahaha! in that scan, they said Nico's favorite dishes (wich I don't know 'cause all of them are chileans lol!), that he liked to play a lot when he was a kid but of course that know he changed the toy for women, and they started to named all the freaking girlfriends but that he hasn't have a serious relationship but that he says that he'll get married in 5, 10, 15 or maybe more years, of course at least that Tia Sonia says anything else hahaha and all the people and Nico were laughing, at the end the ladie asked him if that's true, that Tia Sonia says what he can do, and he says that it isn't true, that a few years ago he used to listened to his mother a lot but now is different, that now Tia Sonia ask him for advices when she's invited to a tv show or things like those, but about his relationships, he doesn't say pretty much to his family 'cause he's kind of shy about that.

They also asked him if he doesn't like that his mother wears all those funny clothes or things to support him, and he said that he's okay about it, that it's her personality and he respects her a lot, that when he was a kid he was kind of embarrased of his mother like everyone but now he really appreciates all his support and that he knows that the love that a mother feels for their kids it's the most amazing thing in the world and that he loves his mother very much

Then is when you could see the video of Stefano when he was a kid, he was complaining about what he was wearing, 'cause he didn't want to wear that chile t-shirt and that he didn't want to come back the next day with the same kind of outfit, then Tia Sonia appeared and he didn't say anything about it, so the commentator was explaining to Tia Sonia what Stefano was saying, and she said to him that he had to support to his brother and to his country, and Stefano was saying that he'd support them but not wearing that outfit, at the end Stefano accepted that he'd come back the next day wearing the Chile t-shirt he was so cute!!!

Then Nico talked about his family, that he loves their support, that Stefano travells with him while he's on vacation and they asked him what he didn't like about his mom, and he said that only that she gets mad or very sentimental when he says something wrong to her, that's all lol! and that he'd like that Jorge would travel to see him more often, that he knows that he's affraid of plains but that he'd like to see him while he was playing (so Jorge please go with your little brother ok??)

Then they asked him to give an score from 1 to 7 to a list that they'd say to him, so it was all about names, the first was the Chilean tennis federation and he said that a 5 'cause there were some things that he didn't like in the past Davis Cup tie, then the next one was Fernando Gonzales, and he said 7, then Hans Gildmeister and again 7, he likes him a lot as a DC coach, then Horacio de la Peńa and he said 7 (all the crowd celebrated that), then the Chilean futbol team and he said 5.

He also talked about his plans for the future, he said what you already know, that tennis is his life and after he retires he'd like to travel around his country to know it all, spending like 3 years having a good time enjoying his family and friends, and then he'd like to have some business, like a restaurant and a gym and his biggest dream would be to be the Chilean DC coach.

He talked about when he was a kid, when he was in the school and he said that he was a chaos no with bad notes but he was very impacient hahaha, they reminded to him about an accident that he had when he was a kid, he was playing with his friends sliding in a board with wheels (don't know the name in english lol!) so they chose a street with a big slope, so when it was his turn he was on the board descending the street but when he tried to turn to the right, the board went to another side and ended behind a car, and his body was behind the car except his head, he laughed a lot reminding that. They also talked to him about his first kiss, and the lady had to remind it to him a lot 'cause he didn't remember it very well so they asked how it was and he said that everyone is kind of nervous the first time that you do it, so he stopped and said "when you give the first kiss I'm not talking about anything else Lol!"

The lady also said to him that she knew that he was kind of bad trying to know women, that he trates them like if they're guys and believe it or not, he said that he's kind of shy with women so probably that's the reason why he's like that, but that probably when he falls in love, it'd be different.

I'll stop here and continue in another post or MTF would kick me out

AC MILAN

Paolo Maldini
The second thing that gets better with age

kidnicky is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2006, 04:38 PM   #65
country flag kidnicky

kidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond repute

yeah Alexito, we're close to be brothers in law

AC MILAN

Paolo Maldini

Old 06-21-2006, 04:42 PM   #66
country flag LOVELY

LOVELY has a reputation beyond reputeLOVELY has a reputation beyond reputeLOVELY has a reputation beyond reputeLOVELY has a reputation beyond reputeLOVELY has a reputation beyond reputeLOVELY has a reputation beyond reputeLOVELY has a reputation beyond reputeLOVELY has a reputation beyond reputeLOVELY has a reputation beyond reputeLOVELY has a reputation beyond reputeLOVELY has a reputation beyond repute

Muchas gracias Kid for the summary of the show great job

http://nico-massu.over-blog.com/

Nico Massu

Follow through,Make your dreams come true,Don't give up the fight,You will be allright,Cause there's no one like you in the universe (Muse)
LOVELY is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2006, 04:43 PM   #67
country flag kidnicky

and I'm not done yet Lovely

AC MILAN

Paolo Maldini

Old 06-21-2006, 04:54 PM   #68
country flag Alx
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Alx has a reputation beyond reputeAlx has a reputation beyond reputeAlx has a reputation beyond reputeAlx has a reputation beyond reputeAlx has a reputation beyond reputeAlx has a reputation beyond reputeAlx has a reputation beyond reputeAlx has a reputation beyond reputeAlx has a reputation beyond reputeAlx has a reputation beyond reputeAlx has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks Kid !!

I don't know why but I'm not astonished he's shy with girls.
Alx is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2006, 04:56 PM   #69
country flag NicoFan

NicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond repute

Kid! That's great! Gracias gracias gracias!

But I feel bad - you have to write so much!

I wish Jorge would travel with him too, but Jorge hates planes so it will never happen.
Old 06-21-2006, 05:07 PM   #70
country flag kidnicky

I know Alx, I always had the feeling that he wasn't good at all with women, of course that he has the advantage that all the women come to him

don't worry NicoFan, I didn't feel that I wrote a lot .... and I'll continue with the final part, I'm glad that you like the summary, is the least that I can do to pay all that all of you have done for me

AC MILAN

Paolo Maldini

Old 06-21-2006, 05:13 PM   #71
country flag alexito
amo la nba

alexito has a reputation beyond reputealexito has a reputation beyond reputealexito has a reputation beyond reputealexito has a reputation beyond reputealexito has a reputation beyond reputealexito has a reputation beyond reputealexito has a reputation beyond reputealexito has a reputation beyond reputealexito has a reputation beyond reputealexito has a reputation beyond reputealexito has a reputation beyond repute

nicofan: you should learn spanish, for nico, of course.

I learn english only for maria.
alexito is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2006, 05:18 PM   #72
country flag kidnicky

yeah right Alexito

AC MILAN

Paolo Maldini

Old 06-21-2006, 05:19 PM   #73
country flag NicoFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexito
nicofan: you should learn spanish, for nico, of course.
I"m trying so hard to learn Spanish Alexito. I've been trying for 3 years now, and I still suck. I watch the Mexican telenovelas every night and nada.

I need to move to Chile, Argentina, Spain, or Mexico...then maybe it will finally get in my brain.

And hey - your English is getting better Alexito!
Old 06-21-2006, 05:21 PM   #74
country flag NicoFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by kidnicky
don't worry NicoFan, I didn't feel that I wrote a lot .... and I'll continue with the final part, I'm glad that you like the summary, is the least that I can do to pay all that all of you have done for me
Oh I haven't done a lot for you. I was just teasing yesterday about the Toronto trip.
Old 06-21-2006, 05:26 PM   #75
country flag LOVELY

LOVELY has a reputation beyond reputeLOVELY has a reputation beyond reputeLOVELY has a reputation beyond reputeLOVELY has a reputation beyond reputeLOVELY has a reputation beyond reputeLOVELY has a reputation beyond reputeLOVELY has a reputation beyond reputeLOVELY has a reputation beyond reputeLOVELY has a reputation beyond reputeLOVELY has a reputation beyond reputeLOVELY has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alx
Thanks Kid !!

I don't know why but I'm not astonished he's shy with girls.
He's not always shy with girrrrrrrls

http://nico-massu.over-blog.com/

Nico Massu

Follow through,Make your dreams come true,Don't give up the fight,You will be allright,Cause there's no one like you in the universe (Muse)
LOVELY is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote