Videos!! - Page 3 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 06-20-2006, 01:26 PM   #31
country flag kidnicky
Could it be any harder...

kidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Videos!!

of course that I needed it Eléa!!!!!!!!! I'm dying to see it!!!!!!

Alex no te preocupes, haz hecho demasiado por mi

AC MILAN

Paolo Maldini
The second thing that gets better with age

kidnicky is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-20-2006, 06:54 PM   #32
country flag Eléa

Eléa has a reputation beyond reputeEléa has a reputation beyond reputeEléa has a reputation beyond reputeEléa has a reputation beyond reputeEléa has a reputation beyond reputeEléa has a reputation beyond reputeEléa has a reputation beyond reputeEléa has a reputation beyond reputeEléa has a reputation beyond reputeEléa has a reputation beyond reputeEléa has a reputation beyond repute

I'm working for you kid but it's not easy cross your fingers...

Marcelo Rios - Hugo Armando (my Hugo's blog) - David Ferrer

all my support to: X-man, Lleyton, Mario, Feli, Diego H, Willy Canas, Ruben, Nico L, Igor, Peter, J-P and Robert & Rameez
to my "pti potes" Diego Junqueira , Gustavo Marcaccio & "Régis" Guzman
and Vince
Le crado Zabaleta "EveRRRybody"
Eléa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2006, 07:19 PM   #33
country flag Alx
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Alx has a reputation beyond reputeAlx has a reputation beyond reputeAlx has a reputation beyond reputeAlx has a reputation beyond reputeAlx has a reputation beyond reputeAlx has a reputation beyond reputeAlx has a reputation beyond reputeAlx has a reputation beyond reputeAlx has a reputation beyond reputeAlx has a reputation beyond reputeAlx has a reputation beyond repute

I try too. I download a software that converts RM files to MPEG. But it's very long...
Alx is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2006, 07:35 PM   #34
country flag Eléa

Eléa has a reputation beyond reputeEléa has a reputation beyond reputeEléa has a reputation beyond reputeEléa has a reputation beyond reputeEléa has a reputation beyond reputeEléa has a reputation beyond reputeEléa has a reputation beyond reputeEléa has a reputation beyond reputeEléa has a reputation beyond reputeEléa has a reputation beyond reputeEléa has a reputation beyond repute

I hope you will succeed Alx because i have some difficulties... i found programs to convert the file but you have to pay or else you have a big copyright in the middle of the converted file and you almost can see anything :s
could you tell me which program do you use?

all my support to: X-man, Lleyton, Mario, Feli, Diego H, Willy Canas, Ruben, Nico L, Igor, Peter, J-P and Robert & Rameez
and Vince
Old 06-20-2006, 07:43 PM   #35
country flag Alx
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Alx has a reputation beyond reputeAlx has a reputation beyond reputeAlx has a reputation beyond reputeAlx has a reputation beyond reputeAlx has a reputation beyond reputeAlx has a reputation beyond reputeAlx has a reputation beyond reputeAlx has a reputation beyond reputeAlx has a reputation beyond reputeAlx has a reputation beyond reputeAlx has a reputation beyond repute

It's EO Video. When you download it, you've got 30 days of trial period.
The second part of the convert has began, it seems quickler than the first.
Old 06-20-2006, 08:08 PM   #36
country flag Alx
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

It works !!!
No copyright in the middle of the pictures with this software.

Kid, you're going to see the video !!

I'm going to upload it on Megaupload, on Rapidshare it's impossible, the file makes 130 Mo.
Old 06-20-2006, 08:17 PM   #37
country flag kidnicky

kidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond repute

oooh Alx!!!!!!!!!! thank you thank you thank you!!!!!! you're going to make me soooo happy!!!!

Alexito was telling me the same, that he found a software like yours Eléa, with a big copyright in the middle of the screen but thank you so much for trying Eléa!!!

OMG!! I own a lot of money to a lot of people here, 3 persons working because I want to see Nico's video .... Nicolas has to pay me some money for this ocasions

AC MILAN

Paolo Maldini

Old 06-20-2006, 08:47 PM   #38
country flag Alx
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

De nada Kid !!

Just for you Kid

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=SZKPW7P6
Old 06-20-2006, 09:00 PM   #39
country flag NicoFan

NicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond repute

Alx - you and Alexito need to chat because you are both great at this stuff!

And Kid - the way you can re-pay everyone is a summary of what Nico said.
NicoFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2006, 09:22 PM   #40
country flag kidnicky

It's downloading!!!! yeaaaaaay!!!! Alx!!! merci!!!! thank you!! gracias!!!!!

Ok and I'll take the advise that NicoFan gave it to me, I'll start paying to everyone with a summary of what Nico said ... Alexito told me that I'll faint for a week after I see this video

AC MILAN

Paolo Maldini

Old 06-20-2006, 09:25 PM   #41
country flag NicoFan

NicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kidnicky
Alexito told me that I'll faint for a week after I see this video
Alexito is right!

I watched it THREE times last night!
Old 06-20-2006, 09:27 PM   #42
country flag Eléa

I'm relieved Kid, cause i had given up
You're a lucky girl, 3 people who worked for you! i'm sorry to be so useless!

and Vince
Old 06-20-2006, 09:57 PM   #43
country flag kidnicky

Oh Eléa you're not useless at all!!!! ... you're right I was lucky, 3 persons that were working for me and all for Nicolas

I guess that I'll beat your record NicoFan, like tons of times when I finally see the video

AC MILAN

Paolo Maldini

Old 06-20-2006, 10:07 PM   #44
country flag NicoFan

Es muy largo Kid - you'll only have time to watch it 3 times! Plus remember - you have to please please please write a report on what he said.
Old 06-20-2006, 10:13 PM   #45
country flag Alx
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Quote:
Originally Posted by NicoFan
Plus remember - you have to please please please write a report on what he said.
I want a resume too !!!