Videos!! - Page 2 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 06-19-2006, 09:56 PM   #16
country flag kidnicky
Could it be any harder...

kidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Videos!!

oh now I understood I always forget all these file extensions, but I've to watch it or downloaded it at my home 'cause here I don't have real media .... damn it!!!

Someday I've to get to myself that software .... thanks for the explanation Alx!!

AC MILAN

Paolo Maldini
The second thing that gets better with age

kidnicky is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-19-2006, 09:56 PM   #17
country flag NicoFan

NicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond repute

ALX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU ARE THE GREATEST!

That was awesome!!!!

I missed half of what he was saying cuz I didn't understand but could figure it mostly out. I'll ask Kid and GonzoFan and Fergie and all the rest of the Spanish speakers on the forum for the rest.

I'm going to have to save that. I especially loved the old film of when he was singing - that was great! And I love the way he had his hair then - half back, half down.

What a good sport he is doing all that.

And have to say again...I love his smile! And the way he laughs.
NicoFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2006, 10:03 PM   #18
country flag kidnicky

kidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond repute

oooohhh damn!! I want to see it!!! ..... damn! I hate all the computers that are around me

AC MILAN

Paolo Maldini

Old 06-19-2006, 10:09 PM   #19
country flag Eléa

Eléa has a reputation beyond reputeEléa has a reputation beyond reputeEléa has a reputation beyond reputeEléa has a reputation beyond reputeEléa has a reputation beyond reputeEléa has a reputation beyond reputeEléa has a reputation beyond reputeEléa has a reputation beyond reputeEléa has a reputation beyond reputeEléa has a reputation beyond reputeEléa has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kidnicky
oooohhh damn!! I want to see it!!! ..... damn! I hate all the computers that are around me
what is your problem Kid?

Marcelo Rios - Hugo Armando (my Hugo's blog) - David Ferrer

all my support to: X-man, Lleyton, Mario, Feli, Diego H, Willy Canas, Ruben, Nico L, Igor, Peter, J-P and Robert & Rameez
to my "pti potes" Diego Junqueira , Gustavo Marcaccio & "Régis" Guzman
and Vince
Le crado Zabaleta "EveRRRybody"
Eléa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2006, 10:36 PM   #20
country flag kidnicky

my problem Elea is that I need to move to Chile or to buy a new computer .... is just that the real media and the windows media files look always pink and yellow in my computer, and here the only videos that I can watch at work are the ones in windows media, so of course that this one I can't watch it either at home or at work

AC MILAN

Paolo Maldini

Old 06-19-2006, 10:38 PM   #21
country flag NicoFan

NicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond repute

Kid - I'm going to download it to my computer so that I can save it on to a CD. I'll save one for you too.
Old 06-19-2006, 10:43 PM   #22
country flag kidnicky

Thank you so much NicoFan!! here I am asking favors to everyone just for "this" video .... I'm a headcase!!! someday I'll have a super computer and I will stop botthering to all of you

AC MILAN

Paolo Maldini

Old 06-19-2006, 10:44 PM   #23
country flag Alx
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Alx has a reputation beyond reputeAlx has a reputation beyond reputeAlx has a reputation beyond reputeAlx has a reputation beyond reputeAlx has a reputation beyond reputeAlx has a reputation beyond reputeAlx has a reputation beyond reputeAlx has a reputation beyond reputeAlx has a reputation beyond reputeAlx has a reputation beyond reputeAlx has a reputation beyond repute

OMG I didn't have yet the time to watch the video in its entirety !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NicoFan
I especially loved the old film of when he was singing - that was great!
And when he was dancing too !!!

Quote:
I missed half of what he was saying cuz I didn't understand but could figure it mostly out.
It's better than me, I don't speak spanish.
But only for the pictures, it's already great !!!
Alx is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2006, 10:55 PM   #24
country flag NicoFan

I loved Nico dancing too!!!! That's why I was saying that he was such a good sport out there about everything. The woman teased him about everything too, and he just laughed and smiled through the entire thing!

Yeah definitely just watching him and not understanding is fine.

Merci again Alx!
Old 06-19-2006, 11:04 PM   #25
country flag kidnicky

I NEED TO SEE THAT VIDEO!!!!!!!!

AC MILAN

Paolo Maldini

Old 06-19-2006, 11:05 PM   #26
country flag LOVELY

LOVELY has a reputation beyond reputeLOVELY has a reputation beyond reputeLOVELY has a reputation beyond reputeLOVELY has a reputation beyond reputeLOVELY has a reputation beyond reputeLOVELY has a reputation beyond reputeLOVELY has a reputation beyond reputeLOVELY has a reputation beyond reputeLOVELY has a reputation beyond reputeLOVELY has a reputation beyond reputeLOVELY has a reputation beyond repute

Merci beaucoup pour la vidéo Alx I didn't get all what he said because my spanish is quite bad (and also because Nico speaks too fast ) but Kidnicky will be my translator as soon as she would be able to watch it

http://nico-massu.over-blog.com/

Nico Massu

Follow through,Make your dreams come true,Don't give up the fight,You will be allright,Cause there's no one like you in the universe (Muse)
LOVELY is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2006, 11:07 PM   #27
country flag NicoFan

I know this sucks. For Kid especially because I know how frustrating it is to want to see a video of Nico and you can't!

And for us too. Where the heck are all the Chileans on this forum? Shoot...I'll pay GonzoFan to give us the gist in translation.

And yeah - Nico does speak too fast! Slow on court, but fast talker.
Old 06-20-2006, 05:04 AM   #28
country flag Alx
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Alx has a reputation beyond reputeAlx has a reputation beyond reputeAlx has a reputation beyond reputeAlx has a reputation beyond reputeAlx has a reputation beyond reputeAlx has a reputation beyond reputeAlx has a reputation beyond reputeAlx has a reputation beyond reputeAlx has a reputation beyond reputeAlx has a reputation beyond reputeAlx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
And yeah - Nico does speak too fast! Slow on court, but fast talker.
Alx is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2006, 11:50 AM   #29
country flag alexito
amo la nba

alexito has a reputation beyond reputealexito has a reputation beyond reputealexito has a reputation beyond reputealexito has a reputation beyond reputealexito has a reputation beyond reputealexito has a reputation beyond reputealexito has a reputation beyond reputealexito has a reputation beyond reputealexito has a reputation beyond reputealexito has a reputation beyond reputealexito has a reputation beyond repute

the video is great, but I can't convert .rm to .mpeg, I don't know why.
sorry kid
alexito is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2006, 01:10 PM   #30
country flag Eléa

Eléa has a reputation beyond reputeEléa has a reputation beyond reputeEléa has a reputation beyond reputeEléa has a reputation beyond reputeEléa has a reputation beyond reputeEléa has a reputation beyond reputeEléa has a reputation beyond reputeEléa has a reputation beyond reputeEléa has a reputation beyond reputeEléa has a reputation beyond reputeEléa has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexito
the video is great, but I can't convert .rm to .mpeg, I don't know why.
sorry kid
I can try myself... i succeed once! Kid, do you need it or not? tell me

Marcelo Rios - Hugo Armando (my Hugo's blog) - David Ferrer

all my support to: X-man, Lleyton, Mario, Feli, Diego H, Willy Canas, Ruben, Nico L, Igor, Peter, J-P and Robert & Rameez
to my "pti potes" Diego Junqueira , Gustavo Marcaccio & "Régis" Guzman
and Vince
Le crado Zabaleta "EveRRRybody"
Eléa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote