Andrey Golubev - Page 17 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 04-14-2010, 05:19 PM   #241
country flag rtgy

rtgy has a reputation beyond reputertgy has a reputation beyond reputertgy has a reputation beyond reputertgy has a reputation beyond reputertgy has a reputation beyond reputertgy has a reputation beyond reputertgy has a reputation beyond reputertgy has a reputation beyond reputertgy has a reputation beyond reputertgy has a reputation beyond reputertgy has a reputation beyond repute
Unhappy Re: Andrey Golubev

he lost today against Ferrer 3-6 2-6
rtgy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-14-2010, 05:20 PM   #242
country flag *Jean*

*Jean* has a reputation beyond repute*Jean* has a reputation beyond repute*Jean* has a reputation beyond repute*Jean* has a reputation beyond repute*Jean* has a reputation beyond repute*Jean* has a reputation beyond repute*Jean* has a reputation beyond repute*Jean* has a reputation beyond repute*Jean* has a reputation beyond repute*Jean* has a reputation beyond repute*Jean* has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Andrey Golubev

Andrey

WR '12 Miami
RU '12 Eastbourne, Olympics
Doubles
WR '12 Marseille, Indian Wells, Umag, Beijing '13 Miami, Basel, Paris '14 Eastbourne
RU '11 Eastbourne, Basel '12 Olympics, Bangkok '13 Munich, Stuttgart '14 Miami
*Jean* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2010, 05:22 PM   #243
country flag rtgy

rtgy has a reputation beyond reputertgy has a reputation beyond reputertgy has a reputation beyond reputertgy has a reputation beyond reputertgy has a reputation beyond reputertgy has a reputation beyond reputertgy has a reputation beyond reputertgy has a reputation beyond reputertgy has a reputation beyond reputertgy has a reputation beyond reputertgy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by John John View Post
Andrey
yeah poor Andrey
Old 04-17-2010, 07:33 AM   #244
country flag Anya07

Anya07 has a reputation beyond reputeAnya07 has a reputation beyond reputeAnya07 has a reputation beyond reputeAnya07 has a reputation beyond reputeAnya07 has a reputation beyond reputeAnya07 has a reputation beyond reputeAnya07 has a reputation beyond reputeAnya07 has a reputation beyond reputeAnya07 has a reputation beyond reputeAnya07 has a reputation beyond reputeAnya07 has a reputation beyond repute

Golubev-Ferrer.Monte-Carlo.2010.2nd (5 parts)
was added HERE

http://image2you.ru
http://pic4you.ru
http://southwc.ru
Anya07 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2010, 02:51 PM   #245
country flag rtgy

Thumbs up Re: Andrey Golubev

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anya07 View Post
Golubev-Ferrer.Monte-Carlo.2010.2nd (5 parts)
was added HERE
thanx a lot

Old 04-19-2010, 02:57 PM   #246
country flag rtgy

Cool Re: Andrey Golubev

Quote:

After Monaco, Andrey trains for the Italian International

15/04/2010
Stopped in the second round (after winning two qualifying matches and the opening meet of the main draw against Chardy) Andrey left the Masters Series of Monte Carlo. Spaniard David Ferrer, seeded number 11 and 17 in the world, proved an opponent still out of reach for the Kazakh, who surrendered with a score of 6-3, 6-2. Golubev on the previous day seemed to be able to take on the highest rated opponents, but "Babyface" failed to translate that into game points. The feeling, confirmed by his coach Massimo Puci of "Match Ball Bra" is that Andrey has failed to shake off the anxiety of being able to deal with the best players around. In any event, this experience is one that Andrey will treasure for the rest of the season, as well as the excellent haul of ATP points he collected (90 in all) which put him comfortably in the top 80 in the world. Now for the "Kazakh from Bra" it's time to pull the plug for a while, allowing himself a few days away from tournaments to recharge his batteries and to train with continuity. for the next important event, the Italy International, to be held in Rome from 24 April to 8 May.

Old 04-24-2010, 02:52 PM   #247
country flag rtgy

Andrey is playing today against Thomas Fabbiano(ITA) at Q1 Rome'10!
http://www.internazionalibnlditalia....V9KBGHV969SKK0

GO ANDREY!!!
Old 05-04-2010, 08:20 PM   #248
country flag rtgy

Quote:
Davis Cup: Andrey in China to defend the flag of Kazakhstan

04/05/2010
After losing against Leonardo Mayer in the last qualifying round at the Foro Italico (and before starting play in Paris with preliminary matches to enter the main draw at Roland Garros), Andrey must don the colors of his country, Kazakhstan, for an important challenge for the group's Asia-Ocena Davis Cup from Friday May 7 to Sunday May 9 at the Hubei Olympic Sports Center in Wuhan. The Kazakh group also includes Mikhail Kukushkin, Yuriy Schukin and Serizhan Yessenbekov, all of whom seek to overpower their Chinese hosts, win the right to play in the playoffs, and enter the elite world group, which includes nations taking part in the Davis Cup.
GO ANDREY!!!
Old 05-07-2010, 03:59 AM   #249
country flag SelvenluvJo
Jo,Dimi,Rica,Ryan

SelvenluvJo has a reputation beyond reputeSelvenluvJo has a reputation beyond reputeSelvenluvJo has a reputation beyond reputeSelvenluvJo has a reputation beyond reputeSelvenluvJo has a reputation beyond reputeSelvenluvJo has a reputation beyond reputeSelvenluvJo has a reputation beyond reputeSelvenluvJo has a reputation beyond reputeSelvenluvJo has a reputation beyond reputeSelvenluvJo has a reputation beyond reputeSelvenluvJo has a reputation beyond repute

http://t.live.cctv.com/cctvwebplay/c...p_cctvgaowang#

Andrey DC match live in Beijing
Old 05-09-2010, 03:16 PM   #250
country flag SelvenluvJo
Jo,Dimi,Rica,Ryan

SelvenluvJo has a reputation beyond reputeSelvenluvJo has a reputation beyond reputeSelvenluvJo has a reputation beyond reputeSelvenluvJo has a reputation beyond reputeSelvenluvJo has a reputation beyond reputeSelvenluvJo has a reputation beyond reputeSelvenluvJo has a reputation beyond reputeSelvenluvJo has a reputation beyond reputeSelvenluvJo has a reputation beyond reputeSelvenluvJo has a reputation beyond reputeSelvenluvJo has a reputation beyond repute

DC
Old 05-09-2010, 03:17 PM   #251
country flag SelvenluvJo
Jo,Dimi,Rica,Ryan

Old 05-25-2010, 09:13 PM   #252
country flag rtgy

Selvenluv Jo thanx a lot for the livestream and the pix

Andrey lost yesterday his R1 match at RG to John Isner 4-6 3-6 2-6
Old 06-07-2010, 05:45 PM   #253
country flag SelvenluvJo
Jo,Dimi,Rica,Ryan

shot in Roland Garros
Old 06-22-2010, 02:37 PM   #254
country flag rtgy

well I try so hard to look at Andrey' happy face but at the same time I can't stop laughing at your avatar simply THE BEST!!!

thanx for the pic

btw, Andrey lost his Wimbi R1 match against Berdych 6-7(5-7) 2-6 2-6
Old 06-29-2010, 05:09 AM   #255
country flag rtgy

Quote:
After Wimbledon, Andrey back to playing on clay in Turin

28/06/2010

After the grass of Eastbourne and Wimbledon, where he surrendered to powerful Czech Tomas Berdych in straight sets, Andrey returns to the clay, not far from his Bra home. This week, in fact, Golubev, coached by Massimo Puci and number 81 in the last ATP rankings, is making the scene in Turin at the Sporting Club La Stampa. Seeded third in the $ 100,000 Turin Challenger, Golubev was inserted at the top, and in the first round will face Spaniard Ivan Navarro. The tournament has many of Italy's best players... from Andreas Seppi to Simone Bolelli, Potito Starace to Flavio Cipolla (seeded number one and defending champion). Admission to the Sporting Club, located at Corso Agnelli 45, is free: just one more reason to go to Turin to cheer on the "Kazakh from Bra!

http://www.andreygolubev.com/pagine/...s.lasso?id=229