Andrey Golubev - Page 16 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 03-23-2010, 06:22 AM   #226
country flag rtgy

rtgy has a reputation beyond reputertgy has a reputation beyond reputertgy has a reputation beyond reputertgy has a reputation beyond reputertgy has a reputation beyond reputertgy has a reputation beyond reputertgy has a reputation beyond reputertgy has a reputation beyond reputertgy has a reputation beyond reputertgy has a reputation beyond reputertgy has a reputation beyond repute
Post Re: Andrey Golubev

h2h 1-1:
2008 Marseille Q
France Hard Q3 winner:Dodig, Ivan
6-1, 4-6, 6-3 Stats

2008 Heilbronn Q
GermanyCarpet Q2 winner:Golubev, Andrey
6-2, 7-6(4) Stats
rtgy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-23-2010, 07:41 PM   #227
country flag rtgy

rtgy has a reputation beyond reputertgy has a reputation beyond reputertgy has a reputation beyond reputertgy has a reputation beyond reputertgy has a reputation beyond reputertgy has a reputation beyond reputertgy has a reputation beyond reputertgy has a reputation beyond reputertgy has a reputation beyond reputertgy has a reputation beyond reputertgy has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Andrey Golubev

WOW.....GREAT VICTORY 7-6(8) 6-1!!!

ANDREY!!!
Old 03-24-2010, 03:16 PM   #228
country flag rtgy

Thumbs up Re: Andrey Golubev

Finally Andrey is into the main draw(bottom half on Rafa' side) and he'll play vs. DANIEL GIMENO-TRAVER(ESP):
http://www.sonyericssonopen.com/~/me...DCF531D1B.ashx

and if he win he'll play against Dr. Ivo oh dear

h2h:0-1
2008 Barletta
Italy, Clay R32; winner: Gimeno-Traver, Daniel
6-4, 6-1 Stats

OOP:
COURT 8 start 10:00 am
J Hajek (CZE) vs S Stakhovsky (UKR) - ATP
[Q] A Golubev (KAZ) vs D Gimeno-Traver (ESP) - ATP

http://www.sonyericssonopen.com/Schedules/OOP.aspx

ANDREY!!!
Old 03-24-2010, 07:45 PM   #229
country flag rtgy

Unhappy Re: Andrey Golubev

Andrey lost today against GIMENO-TRAVER 6-3 6-4

Andrey
Old 03-31-2010, 08:29 PM   #230
country flag rtgy

Great Challenger ride for Andrey in Naples victories over Arnaboldi(ITA)6-4 6-3 and Andujar 3-6 6-4 6-0 Volandri next
http://www.atpworldtour.com/posting/2010/443/x.pdf

http://www.atpnapoli.com/default.aspx

Great job Andrey

Last edited by rtgy : 03-31-2010 at 08:37 PM.
Old 04-01-2010, 08:27 PM   #231
country flag rtgy

tomorrow's OOP:
http://www.atpnapoli.com/pdf/OP.pdf

ANDREY!!!
Old 04-02-2010, 05:29 PM   #232
country flag rtgy

WOW....great victory over Volandri 6-4 7-6

GO ANDREY!!!
Old 04-02-2010, 05:32 PM   #233
country flag rtgy

tomorrow's OOP(Rui Machado next):
http://www.atpnapoli.com/pdf/OP.pdf

ANDREY!!!
Old 04-03-2010, 10:08 AM   #234
country flag rtgy

live stream from Naples:
http://www.e-tennis.tv/channel1.htm
Old 04-03-2010, 10:50 AM   #235
country flag rtgy

Angry Re: Andrey Golubev

3-6
Old 04-03-2010, 11:21 AM   #236
country flag rtgy

Angry Re: Andrey Golubev

3-6 3-6
Old 04-07-2010, 09:39 AM   #237
country flag rtgy

Smile Re: Andrey Golubev

Quote:

After Naples semifinals, Andrey makes the scene in Casablanca

06/04/2010

Without time to reflect on the good things that happened in Naples, not to mention what still needs to be improved, his schedule requires Andrey to quickly take to the court in Casablanca for the Grand Prix Hassan II". After a defeat at the Naples Challenger at the hands of Rui Machado (with a double 6-3), Andrey returned to Bra and then left the next day for Morocco, where he is inserted into the main draw of the ATP World Team Tour 250. Golubev, whose ranking rose five places to reach number 88 in the world, will today face Daniel Koellerer. The Austrian, currently number 93 in the ATP rankings, is no slouch, and in both their previous hard-fought meetings, he got the better of the "Kazakh from Bra". Their last face-off, a few weeks ago in Zagreb, lasted into the third set. The hope is that the red clay of Casablanca will mark a reversal in this trend and a victory for Andrey.

Old 04-07-2010, 09:43 AM   #238
country flag rtgy

Quote:
ATP Casablanca: Andrey in the second round against Gasquet

07/04/2010
The first taste was sweet for Andrey Golubev in the tournament in Casablanca, the Grand Prix Hassan II. In the first round of the ATP World Tour 250, "Babyface" surpassed Austrian Daniel Koellerer 6-2, 7-6. The race showed Golubev to be both courageous and determined in the second set tiebreak, winning 7-5. Later, the "Kazakh from Bra" seemed rather tired;  and, Thursday, April 8, he will face a greater challenge. Standing in his way on the road to the third round of the Moroccan tournament is Frenchman Richard Gasquet, whose talent was clearly shown in the first round when he easily disarmed Belgian Olivier Rochus with a double 6-1. Andrey and Gasquet have never met, but on Thursday evening, they will ...

Old 04-08-2010, 05:20 PM   #239
country flag rtgy

Unhappy Re: Andrey Golubev

Gasquet def. Golubev 6-1 6-1

f*** no
Old 04-14-2010, 05:17 PM   #240
country flag rtgy

Cool Re: Andrey Golubev

Quote:
Monte Carlo Masters: Andrey wins the main draw and thanks his fans!

11/04/2010
Sunday was a very positive day for Golubev. Andrey, despite less than ideal environmental conditions, played very good tennis, overcoming Arnaud Clement 6-1, 6-2. This is an even greater satisfaction, not only because he won entry into the main draw of the Monte Carlo Masters, but also because many of Andrey's friends from in and around Bra went to see him play in Monaco. They were his first thought at the end of the match: "I warmly thank the many friends and fans who came to support me in Monaco. I would like to thank them one by one, but it's not possible, so I will do so on my web site". The best way to show his gratitude to us, however, is to continue to make them dream: Andrey takes to the "Court Of Princes " this morning against another Frenchman: Jeremy Chardy, ranked number 43 in the world.

http://www.andreygolubev.com/pagine/...s.lasso?id=197

Quote:
Monte Carlo Masters: Golubev challenges Ferrer in the second round

12/04/2010
Not far from home... with Bra just a few kilometers away, his supporters continued cheering in the first round of the main draw. One thing is certain: today in Monaco Andrey surprised everyone, beating without any major problem France's Chardy 6-2, 7-6. The second round of the Masters 1000 Monaco, however, will set Golubev against David Ferrer, number 17 in the world and among the best players on clay. To give an idea of the task to which the Kazak from Bra is called on Wednesday 14, suffice it to say that this season the Spaniard's score on clay is 11 wins and only one defeat. Giving Ferrer a hard time would clearly demonstrate to all that clay can also be good for Andrey... and his fans ....
http://www.andreygolubev.com/pagine/...s.lasso?id=196