Andrey Golubev - Page 15 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 02-24-2010, 08:36 PM   #211
country flag rtgy

rtgy has a reputation beyond reputertgy has a reputation beyond reputertgy has a reputation beyond reputertgy has a reputation beyond reputertgy has a reputation beyond reputertgy has a reputation beyond reputertgy has a reputation beyond reputertgy has a reputation beyond reputertgy has a reputation beyond reputertgy has a reputation beyond reputertgy has a reputation beyond repute
Cool Re: Andrey Golubev

Andrey fights for his homeland in the Davis Cup

Quote:
Finding himself once again again among the top 100 players in the world, Andrey Golubev is briefly putting aside the ATP to dedicate himself to his homeland of Kazakhstan. From March 5 to 7, Andrey will be on the courts of Astana to try for the Davis Cup from the region of Asia-Oceana. Facing off on Kazakhstan's red earth, Andrey and the his countrymen will off against face South Korea. Whoever wins will go on to meet either China or Uzbekistan in early March.
http://www.andreygolubev.com/pagine/...s.lasso?id=144
rtgy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-06-2010, 11:07 AM   #212
country flag rtgy

rtgy has a reputation beyond reputertgy has a reputation beyond reputertgy has a reputation beyond reputertgy has a reputation beyond reputertgy has a reputation beyond reputertgy has a reputation beyond reputertgy has a reputation beyond reputertgy has a reputation beyond reputertgy has a reputation beyond reputertgy has a reputation beyond reputertgy has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Andrey Golubev

WOW...great victories for team KAZ

R3 - A.GOLUBEV / Y.SCHUKIN (KAZ) def. H.KIM / J.SEOL (KOR)
6-7(6) 6-3 6-2 6-4

R1 - A.GOLUBEV (KAZ) def. Y.LIM (KOR)
6-1 6-1 6-4

they're already in 3-0 lead
http://www.daviscup.com/ties/tie.asp?tie=100014453

ANDREY ROCKS!!!

Last edited by rtgy : 03-07-2010 at 08:16 PM.
Old 03-07-2010, 05:54 AM   #213
country flag SelvenluvJo
Jo,Dimi,Rica,Ryan

SelvenluvJo has a reputation beyond reputeSelvenluvJo has a reputation beyond reputeSelvenluvJo has a reputation beyond reputeSelvenluvJo has a reputation beyond reputeSelvenluvJo has a reputation beyond reputeSelvenluvJo has a reputation beyond reputeSelvenluvJo has a reputation beyond reputeSelvenluvJo has a reputation beyond reputeSelvenluvJo has a reputation beyond reputeSelvenluvJo has a reputation beyond reputeSelvenluvJo has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Andrey Golubev

go andrey
Old 03-07-2010, 08:12 PM   #214
country flag rtgy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SelvenluvJo View Post
go andrey

Old 03-07-2010, 08:15 PM   #215
country flag rtgy

and yet another great day for Andrey: victory over KIM(KOR) 6-1 6-1

Team KAZ vs. KOR 5-0........WOW
http://www.daviscup.com/results/tier...?tie=100014453
Old 03-09-2010, 07:52 AM   #216
country flag xlilian

xlilian has a reputation beyond reputexlilian has a reputation beyond reputexlilian has a reputation beyond reputexlilian has a reputation beyond reputexlilian has a reputation beyond reputexlilian has a reputation beyond reputexlilian has a reputation beyond reputexlilian has a reputation beyond reputexlilian has a reputation beyond reputexlilian has a reputation beyond reputexlilian has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Andrey Golubev

Woo! Go Andrey - Kazakhstan must be so proud of him!
xlilian is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 10:49 PM   #217
country flag rtgy

Quote:
Originally Posted by xlilian
Woo! Go Andrey - Kazakhstan must be so proud of him!
yeah I'm sure they're!!!

Quote:
Golubev Guides Kazakstan to Davis Cup's Second Round

The first round of the Davis Cup Asia-Ocenia went better than expected for Andrey Golubev's Kazakstan. The young Bra resident played a critical role in his country's victory over South Korea. The 5-0 final, which brings Kazakstan into the second round scheduled for May 7-9 in China, saw Andrey bring home two points in singles and one in doubles.
In his debut on the courts of Astana, the student of Massimo Puci beat Yong-Kyu Lim 6-1, 6-1, 6-4, only to repeat the performance in the fourth singles against Hyun Joon Kim with a score of 6-1, 6-1, 6-4. At that point the results were a foregone conclusion, the deciding points having been already gained the previous day in doubles with Yuriy Schukin, when the two Kazaks together trounced the Koreans 6-7, 6-3, 6-2, 6-4.
Next week Andrey returns to the professional circuit, playing in the Sunrise Challenger in Florida, where tough adversaries await him. It's the final test before the 1000 ATP in Miami.

Old 03-15-2010, 10:24 PM   #218
country flag rtgy

ATP Sunrise: Andreay will play at the first round against Nicolas Massu(Chile):
http://www.atpworldtour.com/posting/2010/2207/mds.pdf

ANDREY!!!
Old 03-16-2010, 05:25 PM   #219
country flag rtgy

Andrey will play at the night session against N.Massu

http://www.sunrisetennis.com/images/...fplay_tues.pdf

AMDREY!!!
Old 03-20-2010, 04:53 PM   #220
country flag rtgy

Quote:

Sunrise Challenger: Andrey faces Becker

18/03/2010
The first round of the Sunrise Challenger removed all doubts about Andrey's physical and mental condition. There had been every reason to expect a less-than-spectacular performance, given the exhaustive travels of recent weeks and the short time available to adjust to the playing surface. But the "Kazak from Bra" turned in a surprising performance, dominating the court and liquidating the intimidating Chilean Massu in two sets (6-2, 6-4). Today however, he must prevail against an even more challenging foe, Benjamin Becker, who tops the tournament's third series. Should Andrey succeed, it will mean he's ready to take on the rest of the lineup and make is mark on the tournament.

Old 03-20-2010, 05:03 PM   #221
country flag rtgy

Red face Re: Andrey Golubev

Quote:
Sunrise Challenger: Andrey's march stopped in the second round.

19/03/2010
A bad day, one of those good for nothing days, happened to Andrey yesterday, when he went down in defeat to Benjamin Becker 0-6, 2-6. Andrey never really seemed to be in the game, allowing his opponent to take charge. His participation at the Sunrise Challenger did allow him to walk away with 10 more ATP points, however. Now, the "Kazak from Bra" and his coach Massimo Puci, will travel to Key Biscayne to try to qualify for the Sony Ericsson Open.

http://www.andreygolubev.com/pagine/...s.lasso?id=158
Old 03-22-2010, 04:38 PM   #222
country flag rtgy

Andrey will play against Robert Kendrick(USA) at the first round of Sony Ericsson Open QUALIFYING SINGLES 2010:
http://www.sonyericssonopen.com/~/me...2886DB855.ashx

his schedule today:

Quote:
ORDER OF PLAY - MONDAY, MARCH 22, 2010
COURT 2 start 10:00 am
Qualifying - X Malisse (BEL) vs M Yani (USA) - ATP
Qualifying - D Young (USA) vs R Ginepri (USA) - ATP
Qualifying - A Golubev (KAZ) vs R Kendrick (USA) - ATP

http://www.sonyericssonopen.com/Schedules/OOP.aspx

GOOD LUCK ANDREY!!!
Old 03-22-2010, 04:47 PM   #223
country flag rtgy

from his website:

Quote:
MIAMI: Andrey starts with qualifications

22/03/2010
It's the start of another week in the USA for Andrey, who, after the Sunrise Challenger, has moved to the Sony Ericcson Miami Open (ATP World Tour Masters 1000-$3,645,000) where he starts with the qualifying.
The first round is scheduled for this afternoon, Monday March 22, and will see Andrey take the court against american Robert Kendrick. To capture one of the 12 spots in the main draw available to qualifiers however, he will have to win two rounds. So the winner of the Golubev\Kendrick matchup will have to face the winner of the Dodig-Machado match.
http://www.andreygolubev.com/pagine/...s.lasso?id=160
Old 03-22-2010, 10:25 PM   #224
country flag rtgy

Talking Re: Andrey Golubev

Quote:
Originally Posted by rtgy View Post
GOOD LUCK ANDREY!!!

WOW.......great victory over Kendrick 6-4 6-4

Old 03-23-2010, 06:13 AM   #225
country flag rtgy

next Dodig (CRO)

Quote:
COURT 4 start 10:00 am
Qualifying - M Daniel (BRA) vs M Ilhan (TUR) - ATP
Qualifying - I Marchenko (UKR) vs S Devvarman (IND) - ATP
Qualifying - A Golubev (KAZ) vs I Dodig (CRO) - ATP

GO ANDREY