Andrey Golubev - Page 12 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 02-03-2010, 12:09 PM   #166
country flag rtgy

rtgy has a reputation beyond reputertgy has a reputation beyond reputertgy has a reputation beyond reputertgy has a reputation beyond reputertgy has a reputation beyond reputertgy has a reputation beyond reputertgy has a reputation beyond reputertgy has a reputation beyond reputertgy has a reputation beyond reputertgy has a reputation beyond reputertgy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Andrey Golubev

unfortunately Andrey lost in the first round at ATP Zagreb(indoor) to D. Koellerer(AUT) 3-6 6-3 3-6
http://secure-us.imrworldwide.com/cg...0/2276/mds.pdf
rtgy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-04-2010, 08:17 PM   #167
country flag rtgy

rtgy has a reputation beyond reputertgy has a reputation beyond reputertgy has a reputation beyond reputertgy has a reputation beyond reputertgy has a reputation beyond reputertgy has a reputation beyond reputertgy has a reputation beyond reputertgy has a reputation beyond reputertgy has a reputation beyond reputertgy has a reputation beyond reputertgy has a reputation beyond repute
Cool Re: Andrey Golubev

some articles from his official site:

Quote:
After German Finals, Andrey could hit his stride at the ATP in Zagreb

The points he gained at the Australian Open (where he reached the second round) and those he got thanks to his strong showing at the Heilbronn Challenger (where he was stopped only in the final round by by Michael Berrer) have allowed Andrey Golubev (pictured with his coach Massimo Puci) to climb over 20 spots in the ranking. Now the "Kazakh from Bra" is close to reentering the "top 100", but more important is the maturity he showed during the german tournament, where he managed to come from behind. In the semifinals against Josselin Ouanna, he came close to losing on more than one occasion, but his strong service (over 20 aces) allowed him to take home the semifinal. Hopefully the experience he gained on the german courts will help him at the Zagreb Tournament this week, where Andrey will first come up against Daniel Koellerer. Whoever wins the first round will likely face newly-minted semifinalist at the Australian Open and "top ten", Marin Cilic.
http://www.andreygolubev.com/pagine/...s.lasso?id=129

Quote:
Making quick work of Zagreb, Andrey heads to Rotterdam

The exhaustion, especially mental, accumulated during the preceding weeks, together with the short time available for travel between Heilbronn and Zagreb which cut into the crucial time needed to gain familiarity with the playing surface, negatively impacted Andrey's play in the first round of the Croatian ATP. Facing Austrian Daniel Koellerer, the "Kazakh from Bra" managed to reach the third set, where he was forced to surrender service, losing 6-3, 3-6, 6-3. Now, "Baby face" (as the media sympathetically baptized him during the recent Australian Open) will seek his fortune at the important indoor tournament in Rotterdam, beginning February 8

http://www.andreygolubev.com/pagine/...s.lasso?id=131
Old 02-04-2010, 08:19 PM   #168
country flag rtgy

Smile Re: Andrey Golubev

Old 02-05-2010, 07:33 AM   #169
country flag xlilian

xlilian has a reputation beyond reputexlilian has a reputation beyond reputexlilian has a reputation beyond reputexlilian has a reputation beyond reputexlilian has a reputation beyond reputexlilian has a reputation beyond reputexlilian has a reputation beyond reputexlilian has a reputation beyond reputexlilian has a reputation beyond reputexlilian has a reputation beyond reputexlilian has a reputation beyond repute

rtgy, Where do you get all this news about Andrey from? It's amazing! Thank you!

"Now, "Baby face" (as the media sympathetically baptized him during the recent Australian Open) will seek his fortune at the important indoor tournament in Rotterdam, beginning February 8." Baby face! Haha - that's really cute. And he does have a gorgeous baby face.
xlilian is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2010, 04:32 PM   #170
country flag rtgy

Quote:
Originally Posted by xlilian View Post
rtgy, Where do you get all this news about Andrey from? It's amazing! Thank you!
haha from his web site of course:
http://www.andreygolubev.com/

Quote:
Baby face! Haha - that's really cute. And he does have a gorgeous baby face.
yeah that's cute indeed

btw, my name is Yavor

Old 02-07-2010, 01:34 AM   #171
country flag xlilian

xlilian has a reputation beyond reputexlilian has a reputation beyond reputexlilian has a reputation beyond reputexlilian has a reputation beyond reputexlilian has a reputation beyond reputexlilian has a reputation beyond reputexlilian has a reputation beyond reputexlilian has a reputation beyond reputexlilian has a reputation beyond reputexlilian has a reputation beyond reputexlilian has a reputation beyond repute

Nice to meet you, Yavor! My name's Lilian, or Lil is fine.
Old 02-07-2010, 06:59 PM   #172
country flag rtgy

Quote:
Nice to meet you, Yavor! My name's Lilian, or Lil is fine.

hi Lil

welcome to the 'Baby Face' thread

Old 02-08-2010, 06:56 AM   #173
country flag xlilian

Hee hee, thank you!

Now come on, Andrey! I want to see you climb the rankings this year!!
Old 02-08-2010, 06:51 PM   #174
country flag rtgy

Quote:
Hee hee, thank you!

Quote:
Now come on, Andrey! I want to see you climb the rankings this year!!
Old 02-09-2010, 05:13 PM   #175
country flag tedlesurfeur

tedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond repute

yes, but tonight, it will be him or Youzhny
tedlesurfeur is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 09:09 PM   #176
country flag tedlesurfeur

tedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond repute

Andrey is playing really well today. 61 67 65 against Youzhny... I don't know who will win..
tedlesurfeur is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 09:25 PM   #177
country flag rtgy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tedlesurfeur View Post
Andrey is playing really well today. 61 67 65 against Youzhny... I don't know who will win..
well from one side I'm of course happy for Misha, but from the other side that was such a close match and Andrey lost 5-7 in the TB but I'm proud with him! that was a great fight!

Andrey
Old 02-09-2010, 09:59 PM   #178
country flag rtgy

Old 02-10-2010, 01:05 AM   #179
country flag xlilian

Judging by the scoreline, it looked like Andrey really fought hard! So proud of him to not lose hope after the first set, but keep fighting, and he almost pulled it off. This year is already looking so good - he's beaten Andreev, Kohlschreiber and Fish, and put in a really good match against Youzhny and he played Andy Murray, which is great for experience. He can only get better! Come on, Andrey!
Old 02-10-2010, 02:39 AM   #180
country flag rtgy

Quote:
Judging by the scoreline, it looked like Andrey really fought hard! So proud of him to not lose hope after the first set, but keep fighting, and he almost pulled it off.
but he won the first set Lil 6-1

Quote:
[6] M Youzhny (RUS) d [Q] A Golubev (KAZ) 16 76(0) 76(5)
http://www.atpworldtour.com/Scores/Daily-Scores.aspx

Quote:
This year is already looking so good - he's beaten Andreev, Kohlschreiber and Fish, and put in a really good match against Youzhny and he played Andy Murray, which is great for experience. He can only get better! Come on, Andrey!
yes an amazing start indeed!!! let's hope that this impressive game will continue