Andrey Golubev - Page 11 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 01-17-2010, 04:17 PM   #151
Ivanatis

Ivanatis has a reputation beyond reputeIvanatis has a reputation beyond reputeIvanatis has a reputation beyond reputeIvanatis has a reputation beyond reputeIvanatis has a reputation beyond reputeIvanatis has a reputation beyond reputeIvanatis has a reputation beyond reputeIvanatis has a reputation beyond reputeIvanatis has a reputation beyond reputeIvanatis has a reputation beyond reputeIvanatis has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Andrey Golubev

dont really expect him to win it, but he should be able to do some damage to Fishy
Ivanatis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-18-2010, 12:09 AM   #152
country flag rtgy

rtgy has a reputation beyond reputertgy has a reputation beyond reputertgy has a reputation beyond reputertgy has a reputation beyond reputertgy has a reputation beyond reputertgy has a reputation beyond reputertgy has a reputation beyond reputertgy has a reputation beyond reputertgy has a reputation beyond reputertgy has a reputation beyond reputertgy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deck View Post
dont really expect him to win it, but he should be able to do some damage to Fishy

well who knows.....

from his website:
http://www.andreygolubev.com/pagine/...s.lasso?id=117
Quote:
Australian Wild card for Andrey at season's first Grand Slam

No one could have hoped for a better start to the year for the “Kazahk from Bra”, Andrey Golubev. The talented tennis player, together with his fellow countryman Yaroslava Shvedova, defended the colors of Kazahkstan during the Hopman Cup in Perth Australia from 2 to 9 January. At this important tennis event, which included 8 of the strongest team formations in the world today, the two Kazahks acquitted themselves well, playing beautiful tennis and placing second behind Great Britain’s Andy Murray and Laura Robson. The battle lasted until the third set, while earlier Andrey and Yaroslava had shown their superiority over Russia and Germany. Andrey notched 4 victories (two in singles and two in doubles). Satisfied with his performance, Andrey left for Melbourne to prepare for the qualifying of the Australian Open, which runs from 18 to 31 January.
It was in Melbourne that Andrey got a pleasant surprise: during training, a spokesman for the organization’s staff came onto the court to ask Andrey and his coach, Massimo Puci of Match Ball Bra, if they could meet with the tournament director. Upon arriving in the office of Craig Tiley, where they were very warmly received, and after accepting congratulations for his top-notch tennis in the Hopman Cup, the tournament director announced that he was pleased to be able to offer them a Wild Card slot in the main lineup. It was a strong statement of esteem and an endorsement of their hard work. “I am extremely pleased to be able to play in the main lineup”, Andrey commented, “And I hope to repay this opportunity with a great performance. I have a few days to prepare and acclimate myself to the atmosphere of Melbourne.
Andrey
rtgy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2010, 09:38 AM   #153
country flag xlilian

xlilian has a reputation beyond reputexlilian has a reputation beyond reputexlilian has a reputation beyond reputexlilian has a reputation beyond reputexlilian has a reputation beyond reputexlilian has a reputation beyond reputexlilian has a reputation beyond reputexlilian has a reputation beyond reputexlilian has a reputation beyond reputexlilian has a reputation beyond reputexlilian has a reputation beyond repute

YAY! Andrey won! But now he has to face Ljubičić...but still. Wooo! Andrey!
xlilian is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2010, 02:25 PM   #154
Ivanatis

Ivanatis has a reputation beyond reputeIvanatis has a reputation beyond reputeIvanatis has a reputation beyond reputeIvanatis has a reputation beyond reputeIvanatis has a reputation beyond reputeIvanatis has a reputation beyond reputeIvanatis has a reputation beyond reputeIvanatis has a reputation beyond reputeIvanatis has a reputation beyond reputeIvanatis has a reputation beyond reputeIvanatis has a reputation beyond repute

not bad at all
Ivanatis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2010, 05:23 PM   #155
country flag tedlesurfeur

tedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah, I saw he won against Odesnik, right?
tedlesurfeur is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2010, 12:52 AM   #156
country flag xlilian

xlilian has a reputation beyond reputexlilian has a reputation beyond reputexlilian has a reputation beyond reputexlilian has a reputation beyond reputexlilian has a reputation beyond reputexlilian has a reputation beyond reputexlilian has a reputation beyond reputexlilian has a reputation beyond reputexlilian has a reputation beyond reputexlilian has a reputation beyond reputexlilian has a reputation beyond repute

He beat Mardy Fish in 4 sets.
Old 01-19-2010, 09:16 AM   #157
country flag tedlesurfeur

tedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond repute

Oh nice.
tedlesurfeur is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2010, 01:50 PM   #158
country flag rtgy

rtgy has a reputation beyond reputertgy has a reputation beyond reputertgy has a reputation beyond reputertgy has a reputation beyond reputertgy has a reputation beyond reputertgy has a reputation beyond reputertgy has a reputation beyond reputertgy has a reputation beyond reputertgy has a reputation beyond reputertgy has a reputation beyond reputertgy has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Andrey Golubev

Quote:
Originally Posted by xlilian View Post
YAY! Andrey won! But now he has to face Ljubičić...but still. Wooo! Andrey!
Yeah Andrey
sorry guys but I'm not at home and I'm not able to make updates here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deck View Post
not bad at all
no not at all...........

Quote:
Originally Posted by tedlesurfeur View Post
Yeah, I saw he won against Odesnik, right?
no it was Fish mon cher

Quote:
He beat Mardy Fish in 4 sets.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tedlesurfeur View Post
Oh nice.
Old 01-19-2010, 01:56 PM   #159
country flag rtgy

Cool Re: Andrey Golubev

h2h against Ljubo: 0 - 0
http://www.atpworldtour.com/Players/...=G806&oId=L360

they're scheduled to play at Cour 18(3rd match of the day)
http://www.australianopen.com/en_AU/...ule/index.html
Old 01-20-2010, 07:07 AM   #160
country flag xlilian

Awww...Andrey. Still love you though. At least he took a set.
Old 01-20-2010, 11:17 AM   #161
country flag rtgy

Quote:
Awww...Andrey. Still love you though. At least he took a set.
well yes he took at least a set!!!

3-6 6-3 2-6 3-6....

Andrey
Old 02-01-2010, 04:49 PM   #162
country flag rtgy

Thumbs up Re: Andrey Golubev

Andrey lost the final at Heilbronn(Germany) 3-6 6-7(4) to Michael Berrer
http://www.atpworldtour.com/posting/2010/460/mds.pdf

but still a great run for him

Old 02-01-2010, 05:03 PM   #163
country flag rtgy

after the great week in Heilbronn, Andrey jump 26 places to 105th in the world!!!
http://www.atpworldtour.com/Tennis/P...y-Golubev.aspx

Old 02-02-2010, 08:43 AM   #164
country flag xlilian

Quote:
Originally Posted by rtgy View Post
after the great week in Heilbronn, Andrey jump 26 places to 105th in the world!!!
http://www.atpworldtour.com/Tennis/P...y-Golubev.aspx

Wooo! Can't wait to see Andrey break into the top 100, and then the top 50, at least. He totally belongs there.
Old 02-02-2010, 11:27 AM   #165
country flag rtgy

Quote:
Wooo! Can't wait to see Andrey break into the top 100, and then the top 50, at least. He totally belongs there.
absolutely! and his best ranking was 56th from 24.08.09; so it is really possible for him to return and even improve a lot more than that!!!