The "Can I have my rep points back to zero, please? Thread - Page 2 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

View Poll Results: Want to have the rep system started from 0?

YES 6 20.00%
NO 9 30.00%
I DON'T CARE - WHATEVER 15 50.00%
Voters: 30. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-03-2006, 03:57 PM   #16
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The "Can I have my rep points back to zero, please? Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denaon
Ok, just edited the title of this one

Amanda, I want my reputation points back to zero please!!
It may work faster if you send her a PM.
Lee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-03-2006, 04:16 PM   #17
country flag Denaon
Yes, I am

Denaon has a reputation beyond reputeDenaon has a reputation beyond reputeDenaon has a reputation beyond reputeDenaon has a reputation beyond reputeDenaon has a reputation beyond reputeDenaon has a reputation beyond reputeDenaon has a reputation beyond reputeDenaon has a reputation beyond reputeDenaon has a reputation beyond reputeDenaon has a reputation beyond reputeDenaon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee
It may work faster if you send her a PM.
Thx Lee, I already know that, but I do it this way so anyone that wants the same says: Hey, you know, I'd like my rep "points" deleted and start from 0 again.....

I know some people just think it's a stupid idea, and maybe it is...but harmless and it annoys me much more to watch that exactly same figure everytime I check my reps.....

Gato Gaudio
Denaon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2006, 07:48 PM   #18
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denaon
Thx Lee, I already know that, but I do it this way so anyone that wants the same says: Hey, you know, I'd like my rep "points" deleted and start from 0 again.....

I know some people just think it's a stupid idea, and maybe it is...but harmless and it annoys me much more to watch that exactly same figure everytime I check my reps.....
I never care about the points.
Old 04-03-2006, 08:46 PM   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee
I never care about the points.
Me either I just like the comments people make with the Reps
View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2006, 02:06 PM   #20
country flag Denaon
Yes, I am

Denaon has a reputation beyond reputeDenaon has a reputation beyond reputeDenaon has a reputation beyond reputeDenaon has a reputation beyond reputeDenaon has a reputation beyond reputeDenaon has a reputation beyond reputeDenaon has a reputation beyond reputeDenaon has a reputation beyond reputeDenaon has a reputation beyond reputeDenaon has a reputation beyond reputeDenaon has a reputation beyond repute

Maybe the points aren't an issue by themselves.....

Now there's a fact to me...and perhaps this happen to others....since the points are stuck...I simply stopped repping as I used to do and now every time I want to rep my favourite posters I just can't coz I have to spread......

Now either way...or take the restriction to rep the same people or change the rep system or take it back to zero for everyone!!!!!!!!!!

Come on do sthg!!!!

Gato Gaudio
Old 04-18-2006, 05:51 PM   #21
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

I would like that they don't limit how frequent you rep the same people. I don't rep frequently but a few posters always come up with something great but I can't rep them because of the restriction.
Old 04-18-2006, 06:23 PM   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee
I would like that they don't limit how frequent you rep the same people. I don't rep frequently but a few posters always come up with something great but I can't rep them because of the restriction.
I still don't know why something can't be done to raise the point total on Reps. Maybe a lack of money
And I also would like to see the restriction taken off on how frequently you can Rep posters. But I don't want to loose all my nice Rep comments. And I don't remember ever getting an answer to if you get your point total set back to zero if you get to keep your old Rep comments or if they disappeared along with your point total
View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2006, 06:58 PM   #23
country flag Denaon
Yes, I am

See girls...after all it wasn't nonsense what I was asking for...

Mae I think if they took our points we would still keep our reps....
Lee, I was not a huge repper either..but I managed to keep my reps moving so i could always have a rep for my preferred ones......

BTW I have already asked Amanda my Zero points by Pm

Gato Gaudio
Old 04-18-2006, 07:21 PM   #24
country flag Deboogle!.
Vamos Mandy :)

Deboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mae
I still don't know why something can't be done to raise the point total on Reps. Maybe a lack of money
I'm sure it has nothing to do with money. I'm sure it just has to do with the fact that there are a lot of things that need to be done here and the admins are only humans with real lives to take care of and fixing the rep stuff is probably just not on their list of priorities to do with the board.

to (in no particular order): BryOns | Mandy | MarTy | Isner | Dent | Querrey | Baghdatis | Delic | Oli | N&o | Gasquet | Ferrero | Levine | Malisse | LUX | Melzer | Moya | Nishikori | Haas | Grosjean | Ancic | Mathieu | Calleri | Bolelli | Sela | Blake | more...
Deboogle!. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2006, 07:42 PM   #25
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mae
Quote:
Originally Posted by debra ˇ|:!
I'm sure it has nothing to do with money. I'm sure it just has to do with the fact that there are a lot of things that need to be done here and the admins are only humans with real lives to take care of and fixing the rep stuff is probably just not on their list of priorities to do with the board.
This question I can answer. There's nothing the admin can do to raise the max. point on Reps. And to change it will cost lots of money.

I can expand my explanation but it will be very technical.
Old 04-18-2006, 07:46 PM   #26
country flag Denaon
Yes, I am

Then.......... can we delete them all and start from zero???

Uh oh!!! Don't get mad at me!!!

Gato Gaudio
Old 04-18-2006, 07:50 PM   #27
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

http://menstennisforums.com/showthre...ght=2147483647

This thread explains why the max. exists in rep points.
Old 04-18-2006, 07:56 PM   #28
country flag savesthedizzle
#freeviktor

savesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond repute

I don't rep as often as I used to either. So then in return, I am also repped less.

savesthedizzle is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2006, 08:29 PM   #29
country flag Deboogle!.
Vamos Mandy :)

Deboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee
This question I can answer. There's nothing the admin can do to raise the max. point on Reps. And to change it will cost lots of money.

I can expand my explanation but it will be very technical.
exactly. If more people subscribe to the premium membership or whatever, it won't help them fix the problem. It has nothing to do with not having enough money

Personally, I'd rather see lots of other things done with the admins' time than dealing with this rep stuff, but that's just my opinion.

to (in no particular order): BryOns | Mandy | MarTy | Isner | Dent | Querrey | Baghdatis | Delic | Oli | N&o | Gasquet | Ferrero | Levine | Malisse | LUX | Melzer | Moya | Nishikori | Haas | Grosjean | Ancic | Mathieu | Calleri | Bolelli | Sela | Blake | more...
Deboogle!. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2006, 08:41 PM   #30
country flag Denaon
Yes, I am

Quote:
Originally Posted by debra ˇ|:!
Personally, I'd rather see lots of other things done with the admins' time than dealing with this rep stuff, but that's just my opinion.
So that shall be because Amanda or whoever might be do know which things have the priority ...since, as you said, it's their time.

Let's keep this then in the bottom of all priorities...but still think about it

Gato Gaudio