Mens Tennis Forums banner

Have Some Fun with the Clay - Telecom Italia Masters Roma 2006

3K views 18 replies 5 participants last post by  Horatio Caine 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
I'm putting this thread in because Taylor is on the list of those that will be playing in Houston. And I haven't heard any word about him pulling out yet. So we shall see :unsure:

#2 ·
Re: Have Some Fun with the Clay - The 2006 U.S. Men's Clay Court Championships

I think that one thread for the entire clay season will be good for taylor. Otherwise there will be like 5 threads with 5 posts each

#4 ·

the irony of Taylor having fun on clay was enough for the thread title to handle |:

#6 ·

peut-etre involontairement..... |:

#7 ·

deb. said:
I think that one thread for the entire clay season will be good for taylor. Otherwise there will be like 5 threads with 5 posts each
I thought we could just change the title of the Tournaments like you do in James' Forum as the season moves along. And I figure you are right about the 5 posts in 5 threads, if we did a thread for each Tournament. :haha:
:haha: :haha: I'm not making fun of Taylor I just found your remark about the threads funny ;) True, but funny. Poor Taylor just hasn't had much of a year :sad:

#8 ·

well I wasn't trying to be funny. Taylor's game is horribly-suited to clay and he's horrific on it. So it's just senseless to start new threads for each tourney. Even in Andy's forum we only ever have one thread for the clay season and Andy's forum is a lot more active than Taylor's.

#9 ·

deb. said:
well I wasn't trying to be funny. Taylor's game is horribly-suited to clay and he's horrific on it. So it's just senseless to start new threads for each tourney. Even in Andy's forum we only ever have one thread for the clay season and Andy's forum is a lot more active than Taylor's.
I know Taylor is terrible on clay. That is why I gave the thread the title I did and that was what made your remark funny to me. He is so bad on clay he will be out of a Tournament almost before it starts :sad: So 5 posts in 5 threads actually sounded very generous and funny to me
:crazy: And this is only one thread for the clay season. I will just change the Tournaments' names.

#10 ·

Taylor pulled out of Houston :eek:

#11 ·

deb. said:
Taylor pulled out of Houston :eek:
:lol: well I think we did have a few more posts than 5, but not many. Taylor is either having serious back problems or he has just given up on this year. I don't know which it is :shrug: I hope he isn't having serious back problems :sad:

#12 ·

Taylor pulled out of Monte Carlo today :rolleyes:

#15 ·
Doubtful. Even though Rome is the fastest clay on the tour.

#17 ·
He doesn't.... have to just see what tourneys he enters I guess. Who knows what the heck he's up to at this point.

#18 ·
debra ¡|:! said:
He doesn't.... have to just see what tourneys he enters I guess. Who knows what the heck he's up to at this point.
Does he? :scratch:

When is he coming back? :hysteric: I hope he comes to Nottingham again!! :yeah:

In all honesty I wouldn't be too worried...clay is, and never will be, his strong point so to say that his year is "tanked" already is a little bit presumptuous. If his grass season is poor then there is cause for concern...but even then he has a long US summer hardcourt season so plenty of chance to kick some ass :yeah:

#19 ·
Henman Ljubo said:
In all honesty I wouldn't be too worried...clay is, and never will be, his strong point so to say that his year is "tanked" already is a little bit presumptuous. If his grass season is poor then there is cause for concern...but even then he has a long US summer hardcourt season so plenty of chance to kick some ass :yeah:
Okay...start panicking! :lol: :bigcry:

Hope he is 100% when he returns to the Tour.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.