Can MTF close down for 6 weeks? - Page 2 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 03-27-2006, 01:31 AM   #16

Default Re: Can MTF close down for 6 weeks?

Adam I'm sure that somehow you will find a computer somewhere in SA. Have a nice trip
View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-27-2006, 01:53 AM   #17
country flag Deboogle!.
Vamos Mandy :)

Deboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by adee-gee
It does? Don't do anything silly Tangy, I know how devastated you're going to be about my departure
i AM devestated

to (in no particular order): BryOns | Mandy | MarTy | Isner | Dent | Querrey | Baghdatis | Delic | Oli | N&o | Gasquet | Ferrero | Levine | Malisse | LUX | Melzer | Moya | Nishikori | Haas | Grosjean | Ancic | Mathieu | Calleri | Bolelli | Sela | Blake | more...
Deboogle!. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2006, 03:22 AM   #18
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
It does? Don't do anything silly Tangy, I know how devastated you're going to be about my departure
And I will worry sick! Just like Adam's mum.

Lee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2006, 08:38 AM   #19
country flag adee-gee
_._._._._._

adee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by deb.
i AM devestated
Awwwwwwwwwwww
adee-gee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2006, 08:39 AM   #20
country flag adee-gee
_._._._._._

adee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee
And I will worry sick! Just like Adam's mum.

My mum is being a royal pain in the ass
Old 03-27-2006, 09:31 AM   #21
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
It's because she loves you and she cares

Supporting Djoković, Tipsarević, Soderling, Tursunov, Youzhny, Cilić and quite a few more
*Ljubica* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2006, 10:39 AM   #22
country flag adee-gee
_._._._._._

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosie
It's because she loves you and she cares
I know, but that doesn't take away the fact that she's driving me insane
Old 03-27-2006, 11:22 AM   #23
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I know, but that doesn't take away the fact that she's driving me insane
For once - a serious post from me to you.................my Mum died when I was young - even now I wish every day that she was still here to fuss over me She only fusses because you are precious to her and she loves you - take care of her and of yourself and don't be too hard on her - I will really miss you sweetie

Supporting Djoković, Tipsarević, Soderling, Tursunov, Youzhny, Cilić and quite a few more
*Ljubica* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2006, 11:35 AM   #24
country flag adee-gee
_._._._._._

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosie
For once - a serious post from me to you.................my Mum died when I was young - even now I wish every day that she was still here to fuss over me She only fusses because you are precious to her and she loves you - take care of her and of yourself and don't be too hard on her - I will really miss you sweetie
I'm sorry to hear that

I know, and I appreciate her love for me. She does nag a little too much, but I wouldn't change her for the world

Take care
Old 03-27-2006, 01:26 PM   #25
country flag cobalt60
Pacific Northwest Home

cobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond repute

You know Adamski I am going to miss you I can't believe it but there it is. Take good care of yourself and enjoy what SA has to offer.
BTW a synonym for mother=nagger. We can't help it; one just has to learn when to and when not to ( I hope you miss those smilies)
cobalt60 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2006, 01:43 PM   #26
country flag adee-gee
_._._._._._

Quote:
Originally Posted by cobalt60
You know Adamski I am going to miss you I can't believe it but there it is. Take good care of yourself and enjoy what SA has to offer.
BTW a synonym for mother=nagger. We can't help it; one just has to learn when to and when not to ( I hope you miss those smilies)
Sue how come you're only nice to me when I'm leaving?
Old 03-27-2006, 06:39 PM   #27
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Looks like I finally pushed your button?

*sigh* You won't see this post for many weeks anyway.
Lee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2006, 01:25 AM   #28
country flag Daniel

Daniel has a reputation beyond reputeDaniel has a reputation beyond reputeDaniel has a reputation beyond reputeDaniel has a reputation beyond reputeDaniel has a reputation beyond reputeDaniel has a reputation beyond reputeDaniel has a reputation beyond reputeDaniel has a reputation beyond reputeDaniel has a reputation beyond reputeDaniel has a reputation beyond reputeDaniel has a reputation beyond repute

Where in cape town will you stay?

I stay in Sea Point

~~~Roger Federer (16 GS): Wimbledon 2003, AO 2004, Wimbledon 2004, US Open 2004, Wimbledon 2005, US Open 2005, AO 2006, Wimbledon 2006, US Open 2006, AO 2007, Wimbledon 2007, US Open 2007, US Open 2008, Roland Garros 2009, Wimbledon 2009, AO 2010 ~~~

Daniel is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2006, 01:42 PM   #29
country flag adee-gee
_._._._._._

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel
Where in cape town will you stay?

I stay in Sea Point
I only saw that now.

I'm in Table View at the moment, Sea Point isn't a million miles away, I was there the other day

PM me if you wanna meet up
Old 05-15-2006, 12:36 AM   #30
country flag Daniel

Daniel has a reputation beyond reputeDaniel has a reputation beyond reputeDaniel has a reputation beyond reputeDaniel has a reputation beyond reputeDaniel has a reputation beyond reputeDaniel has a reputation beyond reputeDaniel has a reputation beyond reputeDaniel has a reputation beyond reputeDaniel has a reputation beyond reputeDaniel has a reputation beyond reputeDaniel has a reputation beyond repute

I sent you a pm

~~~Roger Federer (16 GS): Wimbledon 2003, AO 2004, Wimbledon 2004, US Open 2004, Wimbledon 2005, US Open 2005, AO 2006, Wimbledon 2006, US Open 2006, AO 2007, Wimbledon 2007, US Open 2007, US Open 2008, Roland Garros 2009, Wimbledon 2009, AO 2010 ~~~

Daniel is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote