NRL Round 3!! - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 03-24-2006, 03:35 AM   #1
country flag andrew057

andrew057 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew057 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew057 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew057 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew057 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew057 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew057 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew057 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew057 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew057 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew057 has a reputation beyond repute
Default NRL Round 3!!

Knights -5.5 vs. Bulldogs

Johns, Buderus and co will be too good for the dogs in Newcastle tonight. I know the Knights will get beat in the fowards, but the Dogs really lack creativity and will struggle to capatalise against the Knights tough D.

Warriors ML vs. Tigers

Warriors kind of impressed me week 1 against the Storm, I really wasnt expecting anything out of them this year. This is more a bet against the Tigers than a bet for the Warriors. Tigers are hapless without Benji and are really struggling in the fowards, Jamal Lolesi is play lock lol. Close game, but Warriors will win.

Souths +10.5 vs. Dragons

Not much to say here, same basica for the tip above, Dragons really struggling with injuries similar to the Tigers and Souths have proved they will be competetive. Bailey will be a HUGE loss the weekend for the Dragon. 10.5 is too big for the Dragons to cover.

GL for the weekend guys.
andrew057 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-24-2006, 03:57 AM   #2
bad gambler

Default Re: NRL Round 3!!

good luck mate
View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2006, 04:43 AM   #3
bad gambler

Tigers over the Warriors for me - $2.05

good luck
Old 03-25-2006, 11:29 PM   #4
bad gambler

Quote:
Originally Posted by bad gambler
Tigers over the Warriors for me - $2.05

good luck

bet lost
Old 03-26-2006, 09:09 AM   #5
country flag andrew057

andrew057 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew057 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew057 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew057 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew057 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew057 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew057 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew057 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew057 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew057 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew057 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrew057
Knights -5.5 vs. Bulldogs

Johns, Buderus and co will be too good for the dogs in Newcastle tonight. I know the Knights will get beat in the fowards, but the Dogs really lack creativity and will struggle to capatalise against the Knights tough D.

Warriors ML vs. Tigers

Warriors kind of impressed me week 1 against the Storm, I really wasnt expecting anything out of them this year. This is more a bet against the Tigers than a bet for the Warriors. Tigers are hapless without Benji and are really struggling in the fowards, Jamal Lolesi is play lock lol. Close game, but Warriors will win.

Souths +10.5 vs. Dragons

Not much to say here, same basica for the tip above, Dragons really struggling with injuries similar to the Tigers and Souths have proved they will be competetive. Bailey will be a HUGE loss the weekend for the Dragon. 10.5 is too big for the Dragons to cover.

GL for the weekend guys.

WIN

WIN

LOSS

Looking foward to next weekend, have been making some good money so far this season. Back next week.
Old 03-26-2006, 11:59 AM   #6
country flag Mr Flamboyant

Mr Flamboyant has a reputation beyond reputeMr Flamboyant has a reputation beyond reputeMr Flamboyant has a reputation beyond reputeMr Flamboyant has a reputation beyond reputeMr Flamboyant has a reputation beyond reputeMr Flamboyant has a reputation beyond reputeMr Flamboyant has a reputation beyond reputeMr Flamboyant has a reputation beyond reputeMr Flamboyant has a reputation beyond reputeMr Flamboyant has a reputation beyond reputeMr Flamboyant has a reputation beyond repute

Andrew .. NRL aint easy when it comes to punting .. two out of three is solid ..
Mr Flamboyant is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2006, 01:21 PM   #7
country flag andrew057

Thanks Mr Flamboyant and welcome to the forums.

Last year the first 10 rounds were horrible for me, couldnt pick a winner if my life was on it. The rest of the season I just chased my losses and only made a small profit. This year Ive had a good start and hopefully can continue throughout the season. I look foward to your imput
Old 03-26-2006, 02:04 PM   #8
country flag Mr Flamboyant

Mr Flamboyant has a reputation beyond reputeMr Flamboyant has a reputation beyond reputeMr Flamboyant has a reputation beyond reputeMr Flamboyant has a reputation beyond reputeMr Flamboyant has a reputation beyond reputeMr Flamboyant has a reputation beyond reputeMr Flamboyant has a reputation beyond reputeMr Flamboyant has a reputation beyond reputeMr Flamboyant has a reputation beyond reputeMr Flamboyant has a reputation beyond reputeMr Flamboyant has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah, have only made one (obscure) play thus far on this year's NRL .. Cowboys vs Broncos round one, put a bit "each way" on total game points between 31-40 , and 41-50 .. had a win .. Chickened out on strong leans towards Bulldogs last weekend (vs Tigers) and the Knights last friday night .. Have done pretty well on the comm. games this week so didn't touch any NRL games .. I'm small fry compared to others here, never bet more than $100 on anything .. but did so on a few of the ridiculous lines TAB sportsbet offered on the netball and basketball during the games this week (Jamaica +21.5 vs Australia & England +21.5 vs Australia both in netball as well as NZ +20.5 points in the basketball gold medal game).. Like watching what you and "Bad Gambler" play on S14, NRL et al.

I'll chime in too now I can finally post here!!
Mr Flamboyant is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote