Marco Chiudinelli - Page 62 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 07-27-2006, 07:43 PM   #916
country flag ste

ste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Marco Chiudinelli

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiudi-fan
That's prolly coz Marco and I are not together, but that is just a dream of mine

I think that will take a while. Even while I would love to be able to speak it
sure I know you're not together

but it is already a good way to be interested in the language... so it would be easier to learn it as the motivation is there...
Advertisement

Old 07-30-2006, 09:07 PM   #917
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Nymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond repute

So he indeed had "einer leichen Verletzung" as he says on his site. But luckily nothing bad, we don't have to miss him around as before.

So good luck on US-tour Marco

Hopp Suisse!
Nymeria is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2006, 07:29 PM   #918
country flag ste

ste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond repute

he can play Toronto!!!

sooo great Marco - hope he will survie some rounds - go for it and good luck Marco

@ Yvo will ask Doris to do the private photographer job okay?? so quickly it can change ... great he will be there now
Old 08-03-2006, 08:34 PM   #919
country flag RogiFan88

RogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond repute

So Marco will be in TO? I haven't seen him or Rogi for two years!!!

Más vale maña que fuerza -- proverbio español
"Pero, con todos mis respetos para Rafa, Federer tiene más talento." - Marat Safin
"Pero para mí el mejor es Roger Federer. / For me, the best is Roger Federer." - D. Nalbandian
"He's the best sportsman, I think, in the world. He has a lot of humble." - Rafael Nadal
"He's so charismatic." - Marcos Baghdatis
RogiFan88 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2006, 09:44 PM   #920
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Nymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond repute

Marco says so on his site

Quote:
Originally Posted by marcochiudinelli.com
03.08.06: Today I left for Toronto, where I will play the qualification tournament.
I hope Doris can take some great pics of him. As she knows we are his fans, I doubt if she would need someone to remind her she has to take pics

Hopp Suisse!

Last edited by Nymeria : 08-03-2006 at 10:03 PM.
Old 08-03-2006, 10:03 PM   #921
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by RogiFan88
So Marco will be in TO? I haven't seen him or Rogi for two years!!!
It's nice that you can see those swiss guys again have fun at the tournament!

Hopp Suisse!
Old 08-04-2006, 06:08 AM   #922
country flag ste

Quote:
Marco says so on his site

I hope Doris can take some great pics of him. As she knows we are his fans, I doubt if she would need someone to remind her she has to take pics
she wrote me back yesterday and said that she didn't know he will be there but as she know it now she will try to find him and take pics for us for sure... so we have to wait what she will bring back
Old 08-04-2006, 11:17 AM   #923
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ste
she wrote me back yesterday and said that she didn't know he will be there but as she know it now she will try to find him and take pics for us for sure... so we have to wait what she will bring back
But I am still not sure if marco will be there, you know. He's still on the alt-list and I definitely wonder if there will be so many cancel the (q)tourny

Hopp Suisse!
Old 08-04-2006, 12:57 PM   #924
country flag ste

Quote:
But I am still not sure if marco will be there, you know. He's still on the alt-list and I definitely wonder if there will be so many cancel the (q)tourny
hmm but why would he write it then on his HP....
Old 08-04-2006, 01:07 PM   #925
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ste
hmm but why would he write it then on his HP....
I guess he left for the USA, you know, if he can get in, he is there at least.
But I hope the atp is just lazy with upadating the information, and that Marco did indeed get a place in the qualies

Hopp Suisse!
Old 08-04-2006, 07:29 PM   #926
country flag ste

Quote:
I guess he left for the USA, you know, if he can get in, he is there at least.
But I hope the atp is just lazy with upadating the information, and that Marco did indeed get a place in the qualies
Doris will now go to Toronto... and if she can find out when he would play he will take pics of him ....
Old 08-04-2006, 07:44 PM   #927
country flag RogiFan88

RogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi guys, I just talked to Doris and I'll meet up w her tomorrow. The tournament people told me the Qualies draw comes out tomorrow!! So late... I'll keep checking...

Más vale maña que fuerza -- proverbio español
"Pero, con todos mis respetos para Rafa, Federer tiene más talento." - Marat Safin
"Pero para mí el mejor es Roger Federer. / For me, the best is Roger Federer." - D. Nalbandian
"He's the best sportsman, I think, in the world. He has a lot of humble." - Rafael Nadal
"He's so charismatic." - Marcos Baghdatis
RogiFan88 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2006, 09:19 PM   #928
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

That's indeed late for the qualies draw. I keep checking as well of course.

Hopp Suisse!
Old 08-05-2006, 08:26 AM   #929
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

The draw is out and Marco is indeed in, tho he did get in in last minute it seems, as an alternate for a player who's still playing in another event. Marco's part of the draw:

Kim, Kevin (USA-7) vs. Chiudinelli, Marco (Sui)
Troicki, Viktor (SCG) vs. Bastl, George (Sui, 15)

And today's OOP, court2. Matches start at 10 AM:

Hyung-Taik Lee (KOR) vs. Nenad Zimonjic (SCG)
Santiago Gonzalez (MEX) vs. Gabashvili (RUS)

Kevin Kim (USA) vs Marco Chiudinelli (SUI)
Vincent Spadea (USA) vs. Michael Russell (USA)

Lots of luck marco

Hopp Suisse!

Last edited by Nymeria : 08-05-2006 at 08:35 AM.
Old 08-05-2006, 08:50 AM   #930
country flag Björki
Sitzen ist fürn Arsch

Björki has a reputation beyond reputeBjörki has a reputation beyond reputeBjörki has a reputation beyond reputeBjörki has a reputation beyond reputeBjörki has a reputation beyond reputeBjörki has a reputation beyond reputeBjörki has a reputation beyond reputeBjörki has a reputation beyond reputeBjörki has a reputation beyond reputeBjörki has a reputation beyond reputeBjörki has a reputation beyond repute

good luck to Marco

Bryans || Djokovic || Paire || Chiudinelli || Nalbandian || Hanley || Rojer || Nadal
Söderling || Verdasco || Wawrinka || Simon || O. Rochus || Leo Mayer

Björkman || Arthurs || Edberg || Rafter || T.Johansson || M.Norman || Aspelin
Björki is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote