Marco Chiudinelli - Page 6 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 03-21-2005, 12:41 PM   #76
country flag ste

ste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Marco Chiudinelli

Quote:
Originally Posted by RogiFan88
Chiudi-fan,

Marco thanked me for the nice email about the Davis Cup and said he's been to the TO tourney twice but that he hasn't played Montreal. Too bad he won't be there this year because of some Swiss team thing. He said it's really too bad cos he loves Montreal. He played a challenger nearby in Granby twice and after losing he spent a couple of days there to see a concert of his fave group Dream Theatre. He said that to be honest he really wanted to be there for the concert, not so much for the tennis!! Then he signed off w some KISSES! What a sweetie. I might ask for an autograph or sth... but I need his addy.
Hey RF - on his website you'll find his addy! (www.marcochiudinelli.com)
He writes lovely mails - they're nice to read!!
What did he mean with Swiss team thing??

That's it: Marco Chiudinelli, Liebrütistrasse 31, 4303 Kaiseraugst, Switzerland
Advertisement

Old 03-23-2005, 09:53 AM   #77
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Nymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond repute

Wow RF that is great what he wrote! I agree with Ste, he writes lovely e-mails. I still have to reply on the one he did send to me. But I am sure that I will write him another e-mail, coz I love receiving his e-mails

Hopp Suisse!
Nymeria is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2005, 04:08 PM   #78
country flag jmgsdoubsprtnr

jmgsdoubsprtnr has a reputation beyond reputejmgsdoubsprtnr has a reputation beyond reputejmgsdoubsprtnr has a reputation beyond reputejmgsdoubsprtnr has a reputation beyond reputejmgsdoubsprtnr has a reputation beyond reputejmgsdoubsprtnr has a reputation beyond reputejmgsdoubsprtnr has a reputation beyond reputejmgsdoubsprtnr has a reputation beyond reputejmgsdoubsprtnr has a reputation beyond reputejmgsdoubsprtnr has a reputation beyond reputejmgsdoubsprtnr has a reputation beyond repute

he put his read address on his website?! that's nice to hear, but isn't he afraid of stalkers?!
Jan-Michael Gambill<>Flavio Saretta<>Andre Sa<>Amer Delic

SVERIGE
Soderling xx Pim Pim xx Jonas xx Ryderstedt xx Magnus
jmgsdoubsprtnr is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2005, 10:17 AM   #79
country flag roisin

roisin has a reputation beyond reputeroisin has a reputation beyond reputeroisin has a reputation beyond reputeroisin has a reputation beyond reputeroisin has a reputation beyond reputeroisin has a reputation beyond reputeroisin has a reputation beyond reputeroisin has a reputation beyond reputeroisin has a reputation beyond reputeroisin has a reputation beyond reputeroisin has a reputation beyond repute

hey marco fans
i didnt know there was a marco thread! i only really found out who he was at the last dc round and hes awfully cute! whats this about writing emails and the like?!

One muppet, who wishes to remain anonymous, has this to say: "You know, I uhhhh cannot stay all the time at the you know, base of the line. Too much uhhhh pression."

It is your turn to help - The "Save A Muppet Foundation" needs you!
roisin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2005, 02:18 PM   #80
country flag CooCooCachoo
MONSOON season.

CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmgsdoubsprtnr
he put his read address on his website?! that's nice to hear, but isn't he afraid of stalkers?!
I fear, soon he will be

I am sure he felt rather awkward in Rotterdam, cause Yvo and I were like there whenever he was there as well. I think I saw all of his practice sessions But he said he liked it, so hey..

Bachinger|Brands|Broady|Clezar|Crivoi|Crugnola|Cue vas|Eysseric|Giannessi|Granollers
Grigelis|Huta Galung|Ilhan|Korolev|Kudla|Al. Kuznetsov|Lammer|Mannarino
Menendez|Naso|Paire|Peliwo|Polansky|Robert|Smyczek |J. Sousa|Sweeting

CooCooCachoo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2005, 02:21 PM   #81
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Nymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CooCooCachoo
I fear, soon he will be

I am sure he felt rather awkward in Rotterdam, cause Yvo and I were like there whenever he was there as well. I think I saw all of his practice sessions But he said he liked it, so hey..
I did miss 1 practice session

In Rotterdam I really was in doubt if he did like it

Hopp Suisse!
Old 03-24-2005, 02:22 PM   #82
country flag roisin

roisin has a reputation beyond reputeroisin has a reputation beyond reputeroisin has a reputation beyond reputeroisin has a reputation beyond reputeroisin has a reputation beyond reputeroisin has a reputation beyond reputeroisin has a reputation beyond reputeroisin has a reputation beyond reputeroisin has a reputation beyond reputeroisin has a reputation beyond reputeroisin has a reputation beyond repute

ah im sure he loved the attention

One muppet, who wishes to remain anonymous, has this to say: "You know, I uhhhh cannot stay all the time at the you know, base of the line. Too much uhhhh pression."

It is your turn to help - The "Save A Muppet Foundation" needs you!
roisin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2005, 04:46 PM   #83
country flag jmgsdoubsprtnr

jmgsdoubsprtnr has a reputation beyond reputejmgsdoubsprtnr has a reputation beyond reputejmgsdoubsprtnr has a reputation beyond reputejmgsdoubsprtnr has a reputation beyond reputejmgsdoubsprtnr has a reputation beyond reputejmgsdoubsprtnr has a reputation beyond reputejmgsdoubsprtnr has a reputation beyond reputejmgsdoubsprtnr has a reputation beyond reputejmgsdoubsprtnr has a reputation beyond reputejmgsdoubsprtnr has a reputation beyond reputejmgsdoubsprtnr has a reputation beyond repute

so what's this about his e-mail addy? is that on his website too, or...? i wandered around his site for quite a while yesterday and didn't see it.
Jan-Michael Gambill<>Flavio Saretta<>Andre Sa<>Amer Delic

SVERIGE
Soderling xx Pim Pim xx Jonas xx Ryderstedt xx Magnus
jmgsdoubsprtnr is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2005, 05:17 PM   #84
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

yep if you click on contact you can leave him a message when he replies on it (what he will do for sure!) you see his e-mailaddress

Hopp Suisse!
Old 03-24-2005, 05:57 PM   #85
MONSOON season.

CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute

But it is pretty pointless to send him a message if you don't really know who he is

Bachinger|Brands|Broady|Clezar|Crivoi|Crugnola|Cue vas|Eysseric|Giannessi|Granollers

Old 03-24-2005, 05:58 PM   #86
MONSOON season.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiudi-fan
I did miss 1 practice session

In Rotterdam I really was in doubt if he did like it
You missed the best one, mind you. The practice session with Roger was the most entertaining one and actually the one in which Marco played pretty well too, which was a relief after the horrid performance against Wang

Old 03-27-2005, 09:40 PM   #87
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Marco will play in Napoli this week his first round match he will play vs Ramirez Hidalgo Ruben (ESP)

Good luck Marco

Hopp Suisse!
Old 03-28-2005, 06:50 AM   #88
country flag ste

ste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiudi-fan
Marco will play in Napoli this week his first round match he will play vs Ramirez Hidalgo Ruben (ESP)

Good luck Marco
Go for it, Marco
Old 03-28-2005, 09:02 AM   #89
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

But I guess he'll play tomorrow, hopefully I will be able to follow live scores, but probably not

Hopp Suisse!
Old 03-28-2005, 10:24 AM   #90
MONSOON season.

Marco got a WC for doubles, together with Federico Luzzi of Italy, who most probably got them the WC