Marco Chiudinelli - Page 59 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 07-17-2006, 08:46 PM   #871
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Nymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Marco Chiudinelli

Quote:
Originally Posted by ste
don't know either... just thought could be a possibility... but think not! especially because it looks to get quite hard to win against this opponent so there should be the best ones for sure
There are many possibilities so wondering what the final decision will be.

Hopp Suisse!
Nymeria is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-17-2006, 08:48 PM   #872
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Nymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ste
at the beginning I didn't know anything else but since we have this thread I dont like it anymore
In the beginning I didn't know anything else as well, but I never liked it. And i quite soon started to like posting in size1

Hopp Suisse!
Old 07-17-2006, 08:48 PM   #873
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ste
indeed I am quite happy we have them all....
I am glad I live in a one-language-country. But I wouldn't mind to have more channels with tennis

Hopp Suisse!
Old 07-17-2006, 08:51 PM   #874
country flag ste

ste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiudi-fan
There are many possibilities so wondering what the final decision will be.
indeed I just hope they will make the right decisions
Old 07-17-2006, 08:53 PM   #875
country flag ste

ste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
In the beginning I didn't know anything else as well, but I never liked it. And i quite soon started to like posting in size1
as I am quite never posting in other threads this is my home now... and I am used to that... and also the rf.com site is that small so really perfect
Old 07-17-2006, 08:53 PM   #876
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ste
indeed I just hope they will make the right decisions
I may hope they know more about tennis, so can take the right decisions

Hopp Suisse!
Old 07-17-2006, 08:54 PM   #877
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ste
as I am quite never posting in other threads this is my home now... and I am used to that... and also the rf.com site is that small so really perfect
I still dislike the rf.com forum I visit more other threads again, I got more time for that now I post less in the fanclub still glad with my decision to spend less time there

Hopp Suisse!
Old 07-17-2006, 08:55 PM   #878
country flag ste

Quote:
I am glad I live in a one-language-country. But I wouldn't mind to have more channels with tennis
in school the languages weren't that great but now I am happy to speak English and French fluently.. just the italian I never had.... so this channel is nothing for me
Old 07-17-2006, 08:58 PM   #879
country flag ste

Quote:
I may hope they know more about tennis, so can take the right decisions
yeah indeed happy I don't have to take such a decision.... as it's never easy to know which player will have a good day and which not
Old 07-17-2006, 08:59 PM   #880
country flag ste

Quote:
I still dislike the rf.com forum I visit more other threads again, I got more time for that now I post less in the fanclub still glad with my decision to spend less time there
I am not that much on rf.com aswell just checking some single threads... and otherwise I am checking here if someone posted and that's it
Old 07-17-2006, 09:09 PM   #881
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ste
in school the languages weren't that great but now I am happy to speak English and French fluently.. just the italian I never had.... so this channel is nothing for me
sometimes it's nice to watch a channel without understanding the commentary so you can concentrate more on the sport.

Hopp Suisse!
Old 07-17-2006, 09:11 PM   #882
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ste
yeah indeed happy I don't have to take such a decision.... as it's never easy to know which player will have a good day and which not
True, and DC is different than any other tournament. And you need to have a look at more things. But a DC coach of course has the chance to followt he players better than we do, and can contact them. So thye should be able to know which players they should take. But it can always go wrong. But that's in every tournament with every player

Hopp Suisse!
Old 07-17-2006, 09:13 PM   #883
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ste
I am not that much on rf.com aswell just checking some single threads... and otherwise I am checking here if someone posted and that's it
I hardly ever check rf.com. Just the homepage once in a while. But, even while it's a good site for a tennisplayer, it definitely is not a site I like

Hopp Suisse!
Old 07-17-2006, 09:36 PM   #884
country flag ste

Quote:
sometimes it's nice to watch a channel without understanding the commentary so you can concentrate more on the sport.
yeah but then you can also take the sound away... because I hate it when people are speaking in a language I don't understand that disturbs more
Old 07-17-2006, 09:39 PM   #885
country flag ste

Quote:
True, and DC is different than any other tournament. And you need to have a look at more things. But a DC coach of course has the chance to followt he players better than we do, and can contact them. So thye should be able to know which players they should take. But it can always go wrong. But that's in every tournament with every player
one advantage for our coach... he hasn't to think of who he will take as No 1... sure only when Roger plays but then it is clear for him