Marco Chiudinelli - Page 58 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 07-17-2006, 08:24 PM   #856
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Nymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Marco Chiudinelli

Quote:
Originally Posted by ste
when I watch tennis then I just try not to listen too much on the commentary... but I still prefer to understand something instead of watching it on a italian channel for example
but even the voice is already so annoying that I prefer to have a different channel. During Wimbledon I watched BBC all the time, except for the final as my friends prefered to hear the Dutch language

It's indeed nicer if you can understand it, luckily I understand German quite a bit. I at least did understand teh commentary

Hopp Suisse!
Nymeria is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-17-2006, 08:24 PM   #857
country flag ste

ste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiudi-fan
I regularly post in size1 in other threads as well, and if I don't post in size 1, I post a lot of the time a part of the code. I am too used to this size
same for me... I always "mark" my words after finishing... and then I realise oh no here it is size 2 so quickly you get used to something
Old 07-17-2006, 08:27 PM   #858
country flag ste

ste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
but even the voice is already so annoying that I prefer to have a different channel. During Wimbledon I watched BBC all the time, except for the final as my friends prefered to hear the Dutch language

It's indeed nicer if you can understand it, luckily I understand German quite a bit. I at least did understand teh commentary
yeah I just need to understand it either English, French or German as they still sometimes tell something interesting to know... so it is better to understand it.. but for sure if you don't have it on another channel then I also watch italian or whatever so that I can watch it....
Old 07-17-2006, 08:27 PM   #859
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Nymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ste
haven't read so far on which surface they will play... will check the DC site afterwards to see if there are some news.... but I think they will take Stan as No. 2 even if he wasn't that good this year....
Yeah I would say Stan is the #2 as he has much more atp-experience. All the others have been playing qualies/challengers or even futures.

Hopp Suisse!
Old 07-17-2006, 08:28 PM   #860
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ste
same for me... I always "mark" my words after finishing... and then I realise oh no here it is size 2 so quickly you get used to something
Yeah stupid how quick you can get such habit. I think, ever since we started with size1, I made more mistakes typing in size2 than the other way round

Hopp Suisse!
Old 07-17-2006, 08:29 PM   #861
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ste
yeah I just need to understand it either English, French or German as they still sometimes tell something interesting to know... so it is better to understand it.. but for sure if you don't have it on another channel then I also watch italian or whatever so that I can watch it....
that for sure, but I got only 1 italian and 1 french channel I think. And those never show tennis

Hopp Suisse!
Old 07-17-2006, 08:31 PM   #862
country flag ste

Quote:
Yeah I would say Stan is the #2 as he has much more atp-experience. All the others have been playing qualies/challengers or even futures.

yeah if he will join the team he can be perhaps the one who will play on Sunday if they already have won before... who knows... we will see
Old 07-17-2006, 08:33 PM   #863
country flag ste

Quote:
Yeah stupid how quick you can get such habit. I think, ever since we started with size1, I made more mistakes typing in size2 than the other way round
I am really used to this size now so that I don't like this size 2 anymore - seems so huge and unusual to read...
Old 07-17-2006, 08:34 PM   #864
country flag ste

Quote:
that for sure, but I got only 1 italian and 1 french channel I think. And those never show tennis
as we have also french and italian as native swiss languages we have both of them... and sometimes the German channel shows nothing but then the French one does...
Old 07-17-2006, 08:36 PM   #865
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ste
yeah if he will join the team he can be perhaps the one who will play on Sunday if they already have won before... who knows... we will see
But don't forget there are three more players with a higher ranking and George has been doing quite well lately. And if the play clay, they might chose someone with experience on clay. So I am not sure if it would be logical to have Marco in the team this team, even while he did play quite well lately.

Hopp Suisse!
Old 07-17-2006, 08:37 PM   #866
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ste
I am really used to this size now so that I don't like this size 2 anymore - seems so huge and unusual to read...
I have never liked size2

Hopp Suisse!
Old 07-17-2006, 08:38 PM   #867
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ste
as we have also french and italian as native swiss languages we have both of them... and sometimes the German channel shows nothing but then the French one does...
That's luck of living in a country where more languages are spoken.

Hopp Suisse!
Old 07-17-2006, 08:40 PM   #868
country flag ste

Quote:
But don't forget there are three more players with a higher ranking and George has been doing quite well lately. And if the play clay, they might chose someone with experience on clay. So I am not sure if it would be logical to have Marco in the team this team, even while he did play quite well lately.
don't know either... just thought could be a possibility... but think not! especially because it looks to get quite hard to win against this opponent so there should be the best ones for sure
Old 07-17-2006, 08:42 PM   #869
country flag ste

Quote:
I have never liked size2
at the beginning I didn't know anything else but since we have this thread I dont like it anymore
Old 07-17-2006, 08:42 PM   #870
country flag ste

Quote:
That's luck of living in a country where more languages are spoken.
indeed I am quite happy we have them all....