Marco Chiudinelli - Page 57 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 07-17-2006, 08:00 PM   #841
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Nymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Marco Chiudinelli

Quote:
Originally Posted by ste
those newspaper sometimes name the things wrong... so could be I read it wrong or they really wrote he won 30 points... would be a bit too much anyway for a first round win....
30 points is indeed a lot for a first round win, and knowing our newspapers, there is a big chance they wrote it wrong, here they make so many mistakes.

Last week I read a newspaper and they were writing about Sluiter, and the first time they wrote his name completely wrong (like Raymond Sluyter or so ) and then in another article they wrote that he doesn't fight for the titles in the WTA-tour

Hopp Suisse!
Nymeria is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-17-2006, 08:01 PM   #842
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Nymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ste
yeah that was really something of the best of 2005
It was definitely great

Hopp Suisse!
Old 07-17-2006, 08:03 PM   #843
country flag ste

ste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiudi-fan
30 points is indeed a lot for a first round win, and knowing our newspapers, there is a big chance they wrote it wrong, here they make so many mistakes.

Last week I read a newspaper and they were writing about Sluiter, and the first time they wrote his name completely wrong (like Raymond Sluyter or so ) and then in another article they wrote that he doesn't fight for the titles in the WTA-tour
WTA-tour... that couldn't have been someone who knows a bit about tennis if she/he wrote such bullshit...

but indeed as soon as you know much about something then you really see many mistakes also here in our newspaper... they sometimes even write the wrong opponent they just take a similar one....
Old 07-17-2006, 08:04 PM   #844
country flag ste

ste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
It was definitely great
hope he can once again play for the team... would be nice
Old 07-17-2006, 08:09 PM   #845
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ste
WTA-tour... that couldn't have been someone who knows a bit about tennis if she/he wrote such bullshit...

but indeed as soon as you know much about something then you really see many mistakes also here in our newspaper... they sometimes even write the wrong opponent they just take a similar one....
Yeah I've noticed the last thing several times as well. But tv does a lot wrong as well. For example the reporter at the SUI - NL tie last year kept saying "koedinelli" instead of chiudinelli. And koedinelli means something as "cowdinelli"

[/size]

Hopp Suisse!
Old 07-17-2006, 08:10 PM   #846
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ste
hope he can once again play for the team... would be nice
Do you know already on what surface the next tie will be?[/size]

Hopp Suisse!
Old 07-17-2006, 08:10 PM   #847
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

@ ending both posts with [/size]

Hopp Suisse!
Old 07-17-2006, 08:12 PM   #848
country flag ste

Quote:
Yeah I've noticed the last thing several times as well. But tv does a lot wrong as well. For example the reporter at the SUI - NL tie last year kept saying "koedinelli" instead of chiudinelli. And koedinelli means something as "cowdinelli"

[/size]
oh yeah in tv you better sometimes don't listen too good.... okay Günthard is very good and also his Co-partner... but on the other shows they just mix it all up a bit.... esp. with Roger's records... one day he has won 36 titles then the next day suddenly 34 ... just strange
Old 07-17-2006, 08:13 PM   #849
country flag ste

Quote:
Do you know already on what surface the next tie will be?[/size]
the one in September?.... not really.. never read that so far....
Old 07-17-2006, 08:14 PM   #850
country flag ste

Quote:
@ ending both posts with [/size]
seems it goes automatically already
Old 07-17-2006, 08:14 PM   #851
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ste
oh yeah in tv you better sometimes don't listen too good.... okay Günthard is very good and also his Co-partner... but on the other shows they just mix it all up a bit.... esp. with Roger's records... one day he has won 36 titles then the next day suddenly 34 ... just strange
I dislike about all Dutch commentators, in about all sports. One of the few sports I usually watch on Dutch tv is cycling, nice commentary there. But if I got the chance I watch soccer and tennis on foreign channels, usually the Belgian one. During the WC I even watched soccer on the German channel

Hopp Suisse!
Old 07-17-2006, 08:16 PM   #852
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ste
the one in September?.... not really.. never read that so far....
Coz I would say it's logical to play it on clay, as that's the best surface for Stan. But as he doesn't have his best season so far. But marco has hardly any experience on clay this year, only one tournament to be exact, on which he did rather well as we all know. And Marco told me he didn't want to play more tournaments on clay

Hopp Suisse!
Old 07-17-2006, 08:17 PM   #853
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ste
seems it goes automatically already
I regularly post in size1 in other threads as well, and if I don't post in size 1, I post a lot of the time a part of the code. I am too used to this size

Hopp Suisse!
Old 07-17-2006, 08:21 PM   #854
country flag ste

Quote:
I dislike about all Dutch commentators, in about all sports. One of the few sports I usually watch on Dutch tv is cycling, nice commentary there. But if I got the chance I watch soccer and tennis on foreign channels, usually the Belgian one. During the WC I even watched soccer on the German channel
when I watch tennis then I just try not to listen too much on the commentary... but I still prefer to understand something instead of watching it on a italian channel for example
Old 07-17-2006, 08:23 PM   #855
country flag ste

Quote:
Coz I would say it's logical to play it on clay, as that's the best surface for Stan. But as he doesn't have his best season so far. But marco has hardly any experience on clay this year, only one tournament to be exact, on which he did rather well as we all know. And Marco told me he didn't want to play more tournaments on clay
haven't read so far on which surface they will play... will check the DC site afterwards to see if there are some news.... but I think they will take Stan as No. 2 even if he wasn't that good this year....