Marco Chiudinelli - Page 56 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 07-17-2006, 07:35 AM   #826
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Nymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Marco Chiudinelli

Marco will play the challenger of Istanbul this week.
In first round he will play Nicolas Thomann (Fra).

Good luck Marco

Hopp Suisse!
Nymeria is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-17-2006, 08:16 AM   #827
country flag ste

ste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck Marco

hope he won some points for his 1st round win in Gstaad
Old 07-17-2006, 07:05 PM   #828
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Nymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ste
hope he won some points for his 1st round win in Gstaad
marco's ranking last week:

341 Chiudinelli, Marco (SUI)

Marco's ranking this week:

315 Chiudinelli, Marco (SUI)

Hopp Suisse!
Old 07-17-2006, 07:07 PM   #829
country flag ste

ste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond repute

yeah I read today that he will earn around 30 points.... great he is soon in the top 300 again
Old 07-17-2006, 07:12 PM   #830
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

well ranking of this week should show the tournament points already. So it are less than 30 poinst

Hopp Suisse!
Old 07-17-2006, 07:34 PM   #831
country flag ste

yeah but around 30 points so that has to be the ones which they mention in the paper...
Old 07-17-2006, 07:39 PM   #832
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ste
yeah but around 30 points so that has to be the ones which they mention in the paper...
but this are only 15 points, I don't see that as around 30

Hopp Suisse!
Old 07-17-2006, 07:44 PM   #833
country flag ste

I just began to read the first pages here.... and everything comes up from last year....
Old 07-17-2006, 07:45 PM   #834
country flag ste

hmm perhaps I read it wrong sorry.... they meant perhaps the ranking position which he overjumped... those are around 30... 26 to be right....
Old 07-17-2006, 07:46 PM   #835
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ste
I just began to read the first pages here.... and everything comes up from last year....
what do you mean?

Hopp Suisse!
Old 07-17-2006, 07:47 PM   #836
country flag ste

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiudi-fan
what do you mean?
our great chats... the emails of him... the "looking-forward" time to DC and all over stories and pics and whatever we talked about him... that was such a great time.... I miss it
Old 07-17-2006, 07:49 PM   #837
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ste
hmm perhaps I read it wrong sorry.... they meant perhaps the ranking position which he overjumped... those are around 30... 26 to be right....
Yeah that is possible, that number is indeed around 30

Hopp Suisse!
Old 07-17-2006, 07:50 PM   #838
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ste
our great chats... the emails of him... the "looking-forward" time to DC and all over stories and pics and whatever we talked about him... that was such a great time.... I miss it
That was indeed nice looking forward so much to that weekend. Would love to look forward so much to such weekend again. *wants to be rich*

Hopp Suisse!
Old 07-17-2006, 07:55 PM   #839
country flag ste

Quote:
Yeah that is possible, that number is indeed around 30
those newspaper sometimes name the things wrong... so could be I read it wrong or they really wrote he won 30 points... would be a bit too much anyway for a first round win....
Old 07-17-2006, 07:56 PM   #840
country flag ste

Quote:
That was indeed nice looking forward so much to that weekend. Would love to look forward so much to such weekend again. *wants to be rich*
yeah that was really something of the best of 2005