Marco Chiudinelli - Page 187 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 06-20-2009, 05:05 PM   #2791
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Nymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Marco Chiudinelli

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rita View Post

Marco please get rid of the moustache/beard
*agrees*

Hopp Suisse!
Nymeria is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-24-2009, 12:11 PM   #2792
country flag CooCooCachoo
MONSOON season.

CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute

Marco was the better player in the match against Falla. Was watching Flavio's match for the first four sets of Marco's match, but in the last set he was clearly stronger than Falla on the baseline. He held easily everytime and would push Falla on his service games, but the Colombian came through everytime, partly because Marco made some shocking errors at times. He also seemed far from fit. I had the feeling that he was trying to be so forceful so that he would not have to run as much himself. Full credit to Falla though, great fighter and great player.

The goatee was hideous, by the way. And Marco seemed like he was about to kill someone at the end

Bachinger|Brands|Broady|Clezar|Crivoi|Crugnola|Cue vas|Eysseric|Giannessi|Granollers
Grigelis|Huta Galung|Ilhan|Korolev|Kudla|Al. Kuznetsov|Lammer|Mannarino
Menendez|Naso|Paire|Peliwo|Polansky|Robert|Smyczek |J. Sousa|Sweeting

CooCooCachoo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 12:40 PM   #2793
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Nymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CooCooCachoo View Post
Marco was the better player in the match against Falla. Was watching Flavio's match for the first four sets of Marco's match, but in the last set he was clearly stronger than Falla on the baseline. He held easily everytime and would push Falla on his service games, but the Colombian came through everytime, partly because Marco made some shocking errors at times. He also seemed far from fit. I had the feeling that he was trying to be so forceful so that he would not have to run as much himself. Full credit to Falla though, great fighter and great player.

The goatee was hideous, by the way. And Marco seemed like he was about to kill someone at the end
I thought the score was 6-4, 4-6, 13-15... how you could you miss the first four sets?

Hope you had a great time at Wimbledon Martijn. I missed you in Rosmalen, nobody wanted to play soccer with me (and thanks to the rain M. wasn't around, luckily)

Hopp Suisse!
Old 06-24-2009, 12:43 PM   #2794
MONSOON season.

CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry, first two sets Obviously

M. wasn't there?

I did see a certain someone from Rotterdam at Wimbledon I wonder if there were tears after Beck won

Bachinger|Brands|Broady|Clezar|Crivoi|Crugnola|Cue vas|Eysseric|Giannessi|Granollers

Old 06-24-2009, 12:47 PM   #2795
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Quote:
Sorry, first two sets Obviously

M. wasn't there?

I did see a certain someone from Rotterdam at Wimbledon I wonder if there were tears after Beck won
I guess the long third set confused you Did you have a chance to talk to Marco? Obviously not after the match if he was about to kill someone, but maybe another time?

Nope... but I was there on Sunday only when there was like rain from 11 till 3. Most people had left by then There weren't any practises anyway, so there was no reason to be around the practise courts.

I did notice the certain someone on tv. Did this someone see you too?

Hopp Suisse!
Old 06-24-2009, 12:59 PM   #2796
MONSOON season.

The third set didn't confuse me I am just very tired

No, didn't talk to him. Wasn't there on Monday, didn't really see him on Tuesday (well, he was on a practice court far away with Bozoljac, and I preferred to watch matches than gazing into the distance), then he lost his match and didn't see him again after that.

Only on Sunday? Sucky Rosmalen this year then.

No, I don't think it saw me. It was watching a couple of games of Granollers - Beck too, but it did not seem to be a fan of Marcel. And I did not watch the other Beck beat Vanity Personified, and considering that match lasted like half the day, it would have been hard for it to spot me

Old 06-24-2009, 01:38 PM   #2797
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Quote:
The third set didn't confuse me I am just very tired

No, didn't talk to him. Wasn't there on Monday, didn't really see him on Tuesday (well, he was on a practice court far away with Bozoljac, and I preferred to watch matches than gazing into the distance), then he lost his match and didn't see him again after that.

Only on Sunday? Sucky Rosmalen this year then.

No, I don't think it saw me. It was watching a couple of games of Granollers - Beck too, but it did not seem to be a fan of Marcel. And I did not watch the other Beck beat Vanity Personified, and considering that match lasted like half the day, it would have been hard for it to spot me
Get some rest

Well I've been to Halle Saturday until Thursday, I had to work again in the week of Rosmalen. That's why I went one day only. The entry-list wasn't that great for me anyway.

it

Hopp Suisse!
Old 07-14-2009, 04:47 PM   #2798
country flag Rita

Rita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond repute

any news

Rogelio no complain he good boy no?

Rita is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2009, 05:00 PM   #2799
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

He played very well last week, reached semis in a challenger.

Should've updated with results, but I was too busy following someone else

Hopp Suisse!
Old 07-14-2009, 11:07 PM   #2800
country flag Rita

Rita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond repute

Bad Yvo very bad Yvo

Old 07-15-2009, 04:59 PM   #2801
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

I'm sorry Rita (and Marco) But my non-tennis time will be another 2 weeks at least )

Hopp Suisse!
Old 07-27-2009, 11:11 AM   #2802
MONSOON season.

ATP Gstaad | Main Draw 1R:

Quote:
Andreas Beck (GER) d. (WC)Marco Chiudinelli (SUI) 4-6 7-6(7) 6-4

Old 07-27-2009, 08:43 PM   #2803
country flag Rita

at least he won the doubles with Lammer

Old 07-28-2009, 06:25 AM   #2804
MONSOON season.

Yeah, good win:

[WC] M Chiudinelli (SUI) / M Lammer (SUI) d R Junaid (AUS) / P Marx (GER) 26 76(3) 10-8

Old 07-29-2009, 08:31 PM   #2805
MONSOON season.

They are into the semis!

[WC] M Chiudinelli (SUI) / M Lammer (SUI) d [2] M Kohlmann (GER) / S Prieto (ARG) 64 64