Marco Chiudinelli - Page 154 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 03-09-2007, 11:00 AM   #2296
country flag fightclubber

fightclubber has a reputation beyond reputefightclubber has a reputation beyond reputefightclubber has a reputation beyond reputefightclubber has a reputation beyond reputefightclubber has a reputation beyond reputefightclubber has a reputation beyond reputefightclubber has a reputation beyond reputefightclubber has a reputation beyond reputefightclubber has a reputation beyond reputefightclubber has a reputation beyond reputefightclubber has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Marco Chiudinelli

Quote:
Originally Posted by ste View Post
Dear Yvo, Dear Marco and dear friends

this special post I will dedicate to this thread!

I today reach 20'000 posts last but not least I wanna thank all the others who I met through this board in special Yukio Nienke Silvy Sophie it was always a joy to chat with you!!!
Very Nice post Ste. Thanks for the words.
Its always nice to come here and feel free to express ur feeling, and root for Marco. I also knew him thanks to Rog, but from different reasons, and Im glad I had the chance to meet him and seeing playing. No I need to met you guys and try to see Rog and marco soon!
Kisses
Silvy

ROGER FEDERER

Marco Chiudinelli

NovakDjokovic

CarlosMoya MaratSafin JuanMartinDelPotro RichardGasquet TomasBerdych
fightclubber is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-09-2007, 11:23 AM   #2297
country flag ste

ste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiudi-fan View Post
And hopefully so can I so who knows where we'll end
we will let us surprise ... just wait and see
Old 03-09-2007, 11:24 AM   #2298
country flag ste

ste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
great and I'll as well, only saving those which are somehow special for me and I will use for avies

Hopefully not, only those I dislike but that didn't count for this girl
would say so aswell... and those piccies of this great guy I just have to save.

ah you like her huh??
Old 03-09-2007, 02:18 PM   #2299
country flag Sophie-d

Sophie-d has a reputation beyond reputeSophie-d has a reputation beyond reputeSophie-d has a reputation beyond reputeSophie-d has a reputation beyond reputeSophie-d has a reputation beyond reputeSophie-d has a reputation beyond reputeSophie-d has a reputation beyond reputeSophie-d has a reputation beyond reputeSophie-d has a reputation beyond reputeSophie-d has a reputation beyond reputeSophie-d has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Dear Yvo, Dear Marco and dear friends

this special post I will dedicate to this thread!

I today reach 20'000 posts - that's much, perhaps too much when I think that I reached most of them in 2005... and then again a lot in the last half of year...

but I have to say that all those posts I added to this big posttotal were written by much of joy and fun!

I gained a lot of friends here on this board - some I've met and many I haven't so far - but hope this can still change!!

last but not least I wanna thank all the others who I met through this board in special Yukio Nienke Silvy Sophie it was always a joy to chat with you!!!
Aww.. ! Well first of all congrats. on reaching so many posts lol! I thought I was good when I saw I had reached 100 !!
But truely thank you, "being" here has been fun so far so I'll be looking forward to posting more in the various threads!

Allez Marco (wherever you are)!

~♠ Gasquetaires ♠~

un pour tous, tous pour un
‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
NICOLAS DEVILDER
Sophie-d is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2007, 05:08 PM   #2300
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Nymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
we will let us surprise ... just wait and see
good idea, would be nice if it's a new tourny for both of us!

Hopp Suisse!
Nymeria is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2007, 05:09 PM   #2301
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Nymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
would say so aswell... and those piccies of this great guy I just have to save.

ah you like her huh??
Somehow, I don't have this too much with pictures, even if they are of this great guy...

She seemed nice

Hopp Suisse!
Old 03-09-2007, 07:51 PM   #2302
country flag ste

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sophie-d View Post
Aww.. ! Well first of all congrats. on reaching so many posts lol! I thought I was good when I saw I had reached 100 !!
But truely thank you, "being" here has been fun so far so I'll be looking forward to posting more in the various threads!

Allez Marco (wherever you are)!
nice you're feeling good in our threads it's always great to have new posters around
Old 03-09-2007, 07:53 PM   #2303
country flag ste

Quote:
good idea, would be nice if it's a new tourny for both of us!
AO
Old 03-09-2007, 07:54 PM   #2304
country flag ste

Quote:
Somehow, I don't have this too much with pictures, even if they are of this great guy...

She seemed nice
realised this after the last posts... so I have to see that I can save what you could ask for once

there you're right
Old 03-10-2007, 08:20 AM   #2305
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Quote:
AO
We really have to do that once so our posts about it make sense

Hopp Suisse!
Old 03-10-2007, 08:21 AM   #2306
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Quote:
realised this after the last posts... so I have to see that I can save what you could ask for once

there you're right
Yeah it's strange, coz I love taking pictures myself, I love making avies... but I don't like saving pictures by others

Hopp Suisse!
Old 03-17-2007, 03:40 PM   #2307
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

marco wrote on his website that the knee injury is more serious than expected and he's out for (at least) another 6 weeks Chiudi

And this was written on tcob.ch

Quote:
17.3.2007 Der aufstrebende Schweizer Tennisprofi Marco Chiudinelli erlitt einen verletzungsbedingten Rückschlag. Der Davis-Cup-Spieler (ATP 135) muss wegen einer hartnäckigen Knieverletzung mindestens sechs Wochen pausieren und nach dem Forfait für Indian Wells auch auf eine Teilnahme am Masters-Series-Turnier in Key Biscayne verzichten.
Der 25-jährige Baselbieter, der zuletzt Anfang Februar sehr erfolgreich im Davis Cup gegen Spanien spielte, wird erst wieder kurz vor dem French Open in Paris auf der ATP-Tour zurückerwartet.
Auf seiner Homepage hatte Chiudinelli nach seinem Out in der Qualifikation zum ATP-Turnier von Dubai Anfang März noch informiert, dass er vermutlich zwei Wochen ausfallen werde. Der Heilungsprozess des Knies hat sich nun aber als langwieriger herausgestellt, als zunächst angenommen.

Hopp Suisse!

Last edited by Nymeria : 03-17-2007 at 08:32 PM.
Old 03-17-2007, 04:29 PM   #2308
country flag ste

why does he has such an injury again.....?????
Old 03-17-2007, 06:12 PM   #2309
country flag Björki
Sitzen ist fürn Arsch

Björki has a reputation beyond reputeBjörki has a reputation beyond reputeBjörki has a reputation beyond reputeBjörki has a reputation beyond reputeBjörki has a reputation beyond reputeBjörki has a reputation beyond reputeBjörki has a reputation beyond reputeBjörki has a reputation beyond reputeBjörki has a reputation beyond reputeBjörki has a reputation beyond reputeBjörki has a reputation beyond repute

Marco

Bryans || Djokovic || Paire || Chiudinelli || Nalbandian || Hanley || Rojer || Nadal
Söderling || Verdasco || Wawrinka || Simon || O. Rochus || Leo Mayer

Björkman || Arthurs || Edberg || Rafter || T.Johansson || M.Norman || Aspelin
Björki is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2007, 07:13 PM   #2310
country flag lucindia

lucindia has a reputation beyond reputelucindia has a reputation beyond reputelucindia has a reputation beyond reputelucindia has a reputation beyond reputelucindia has a reputation beyond reputelucindia has a reputation beyond reputelucindia has a reputation beyond reputelucindia has a reputation beyond reputelucindia has a reputation beyond reputelucindia has a reputation beyond reputelucindia has a reputation beyond repute

Ohhhhhhhh nooooooooooo!!!!!

Last edited by lucindia : 03-17-2007 at 07:24 PM.
lucindia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote