Marco Chiudinelli - Page 153 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 03-08-2007, 02:21 PM   #2281
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Nymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Marco Chiudinelli

Quote:
Originally Posted by ste View Post
you're welcome and I am lucky I saved it once and neve deleted it so I could sent it to you...

perhaps she is mad aswell.... and would suit to us two
Yep I am happy you save the pictures, so I can always ask you if you can send them to me Do you also have the picture saved which I have on the first avy I had with donkey? (I don't need to have it, just wonderin, as I didn't see it on the site anymore as well)

But she seems to be gone at once, as I don't see that strange avy anymore

Hopp Suisse!
Nymeria is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-08-2007, 02:22 PM   #2282
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Nymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fightclubber View Post
WOWO Marco going to a latin country!
So probably if he feels ok he can go to Miami?

Marco.. when Buenos Aires?
Silvy
But the Buenos Aires ATP is in same week as Rotterdam right?! And it's on clay? It's more logical he goes to Rotterdam then I think. Do you also have challengers there, and if so, when?

Hopp Suisse!
Old 03-08-2007, 07:23 PM   #2283
country flag ste

ste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond repute

Dear Yvo, Dear Marco and dear friends

this special post I will dedicate to this thread!

I today reach 20'000 posts - that's much, perhaps too much when I think that I reached most of them in 2005... and then again a lot in the last half of year...

but I have to say that all those posts I added to this big posttotal were written by much of joy and fun!

I gained a lot of friends here on this board - some I've met and many I haven't so far - but hope this can still change!!

then as you all know I came here as a huge Roger fan - what I still am and will always be - so thanks to this wonderful guy - which makes my life a bit a better one and already gave me many many emotions I would never have had without him!

now in the last 2 year a new star was born on the swiss tennis heaven - our dear Marco - Yvo was the one who made me to the fan I am today - so thanks to you my sweetie - she have seen him in Rotterdam and the next weeks were all over with Marco talk He was THE theme in most of our posts and also on email and MSN he was always present. And you're right when you're thinking that this didn't change till today - it comes back on top everytime someone of us two has seen him on a tourney... and gets less when no one can really go and watch him live - but he is the one we support as much as we can! It's totally something else if you have such a tennis player which is also a wonderful nice person next to the court and this one knows you personally... that makes you to feel a bit "special"
I had many wonderful experiences so far with him and hope I can add many more!
So I wanna thank you Marco for being this wonderful person and I'll support you wherever you go and however you're playing and I am hoping for you that you'll soon can be in the top 100 as you belong there and you'd deserve it very much!!!

then the next one I have to thank - said it already before - is my dear sweetie Yvo
With her I gained a friend I would never wanna loose anymore - she is a lot like me and with her it's always much fun! If we would count all our chats and posts together then we would already have a huge book with a lot of nice things! I just wanna thank her to be there for me always - I can share with her my love of tennis, our dreams/hopes/experiences with Marco and just whatever belongs to life! this board here belongs to one of my daily things as eating and going to sleep! and one reason of this is you Yvo
Just a huge thank you for all those wonderful moments we had so far and hopefully there are many more to come!

last but not least I wanna thank all the others who I met through this board in special Yukio Nienke Silvy Sophie it was always a joy to chat with you!!!
Old 03-08-2007, 07:24 PM   #2284
country flag ste

ste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiudi-fan View Post
Yep I am happy you save the pictures, so I can always ask you if you can send them to me Do you also have the picture saved which I have on the first avy I had with donkey? (I don't need to have it, just wonderin, as I didn't see it on the site anymore as well)

But she seems to be gone at once, as I don't see that strange avy anymore

sure I have this aswell the one he looks a bit strange and is eating something?? standing on the bar???

hmm yeah did she read our post... and is scared now
Old 03-08-2007, 07:29 PM   #2285
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Quote:
Dear Yvo, Dear Marco and dear friends

then the next one I have to thank - said it already before - is my dear sweetie Yvo
With her I gained a friend I would never wanna loose anymore - she is a lot like me and with her it's always much fun! If we would count all our chats and posts together then we would already have a huge book with a lot of nice things! I just wanna thank her to be there for me always - I can share with her my love of tennis, our dreams/hopes/experiences with Marco and just whatever belongs to life! this board here belongs to one of my daily things as eating and going to sleep! and one reason of this is you Yvo
Just a huge thank you for all those wonderful moments we had so far and hopefully there are many more to come!

Won't quote all as it's getting a real long quote then. but nice text, I expected a speech I guess you know why but definitely not so long. And it's really sweet, I like the words to Chiudi, all true what you said in there. And I really should thank you for the words towards me I am really happy with your friendship, really don't want to lose this (again). Let's hope we'll soon have the chance to meet him and cheer for him again together, that was one of the most wonderful (chiudi/tennis) experiences so far

Hopp Suisse!
Old 03-08-2007, 07:30 PM   #2286
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Quote:
sure I have this aswell the one he looks a bit strange and is eating something?? standing on the bar???

hmm yeah did she read our post... and is scared now
Yep that one I meant, was just wondering. Don't need it, but if I once need it, I know where ot find it. YOu are the pic-saver for me

I don't like to scare people

Hopp Suisse!
Old 03-08-2007, 07:43 PM   #2287
country flag ste

Quote:
Won't quote all as it's getting a real long quote then. but nice text, I expected a speech I guess you know why but definitely not so long. And it's really sweet, I like the words to Chiudi, all true what you said in there. And I really should thank you for the words towards me I am really happy with your friendship, really don't want to lose this (again). Let's hope we'll soon have the chance to meet him and cheer for him again together, that was one of the most wonderful (chiudi/tennis) experiences so far
we will do that for sure again just have to decide which tourney... but we will I promise
Old 03-08-2007, 07:45 PM   #2288
country flag ste

Quote:
Yep that one I meant, was just wondering. Don't need it, but if I once need it, I know where ot find it. YOu are the pic-saver for me

I don't like to scare people
yeah can do this.. but tell me which I have to save then... as I am saving what I like

we're too nice to scare someone
Old 03-08-2007, 08:11 PM   #2289
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Quote:
we will do that for sure again just have to decide which tourney... but we will I promise
Indeed, we will. Just have to wait till we fine one where we can go both

Hopp Suisse!
Old 03-08-2007, 08:12 PM   #2290
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Quote:
yeah can do this.. but tell me which I have to save then... as I am saving what I like

we're too nice to scare someone
I think you like those pictures I like, so I guess you save them anyway

You are for sure! I can be a bit Yvil

Hopp Suisse!
Old 03-08-2007, 09:02 PM   #2291
country flag ste

Quote:
Indeed, we will. Just have to wait till we fine one where we can go both
shouldn't be that difficult.. next year I can come whereever you wish I think
Old 03-08-2007, 09:03 PM   #2292
country flag ste

Quote:
I think you like those pictures I like, so I guess you save them anyway

You are for sure! I can be a bit Yvil
okay then I will just continue as I did the last years..

a bit more than I yeah.. but not that everyone should leave
Old 03-09-2007, 06:53 AM   #2293
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Quote:
shouldn't be that difficult.. next year I can come whereever you wish I think
And hopefully so can I so who knows where we'll end

Hopp Suisse!
Old 03-09-2007, 06:54 AM   #2294
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Quote:
okay then I will just continue as I did the last years..

a bit more than I yeah.. but not that everyone should leave
great and I'll as well, only saving those which are somehow special for me and I will use for avies

Hopefully not, only those I dislike but that didn't count for this girl

Hopp Suisse!
Old 03-09-2007, 10:52 AM   #2295
country flag fightclubber

fightclubber has a reputation beyond reputefightclubber has a reputation beyond reputefightclubber has a reputation beyond reputefightclubber has a reputation beyond reputefightclubber has a reputation beyond reputefightclubber has a reputation beyond reputefightclubber has a reputation beyond reputefightclubber has a reputation beyond reputefightclubber has a reputation beyond reputefightclubber has a reputation beyond reputefightclubber has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
But the Buenos Aires ATP is in same week as Rotterdam right?! And it's on clay? It's more logical he goes to Rotterdam then I think. Do you also have challengers there, and if so, when?
He wont come to ATP Buenos Aires, was more a will. We latins are used to miss our fave players!!! Distance kills. So not worthy to go to ATP.
There's a ch llenger in December at the Vilas racquet,
MArco.. would you like to come? I have a friend that is friend of Vilas, maybe they can do something!
LOLO Joking I know it wont be possible plus.. its clay!
So do not worry YVO, you'll have Marco for sure! If the mountain doesnt come...you have to go to the mountain!
LOLOL
Silvy

ROGER FEDERER

Marco Chiudinelli

NovakDjokovic

CarlosMoya MaratSafin JuanMartinDelPotro RichardGasquet TomasBerdych
fightclubber is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote