Marco Chiudinelli - Page 151 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 03-03-2007, 10:43 AM   #2251
country flag CooCooCachoo
MONSOON season.

CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Marco Chiudinelli

I hope Marco is not injured

Bachinger|Brands|Broady|Clezar|Crivoi|Crugnola|Cue vas|Eysseric|Giannessi|Gombos|Granollers
Grigelis|Huta Galung|Ilhan|Korolev|Kudla|Al. Kuznetsov|Lammer|Mannarino
Menendez|Naso|Paire|Peliwo|Polansky|Robert|Smyczek |J. Sousa|Sweeting

CooCooCachoo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-05-2007, 01:20 PM   #2252
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Nymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond repute

So it is his knee injury again, he wrote on his website. Hopefully it'll be over soon, with resting Marco

Quote:
Originally Posted by www.marcochiudinelli.com
01.03.07: Auch in Dubai konnte ich trotz guter Vorbereitung nicht überzeugen. Bereits in der Qualifikation unterlag ich dem Marokkaner El Aynaoui.

Unglücklicherweise ist in Dubai auch meine Knieverletzung wieder aufgebrochen. Ich werde voraussichtlich 2 Wochen pausieren müssen und kann deshalb nächste Woche in Indian Wells nicht antreten. Auch meine Teilnahme beim Turnier in Key Biscane in 2 Wochen ist in Gefahr.

Hopp Suisse!

Last edited by Nymeria : 03-05-2007 at 01:46 PM.
Nymeria is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2007, 02:52 PM   #2253
country flag ste

ste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiudi-fan View Post
Yeah true, but I doubt if it would make a big difference in travelling time. You have to make sure you go to the right Halle, as there are more in Germany. Luckily the tournament is in the Halle closest to my home

Yeah true, and I usually get enough energy from being at a tennis tournament, esp. when there is happening so much like in Geneva. In Rotterdam I didn't eat at all on the saturday (only day Chiudi was around) and I didn't even collapse
okay then I'd be careful so that I'd be at the right place... or just ask him to take me with him

so he was your "food"
Old 03-05-2007, 02:53 PM   #2254
country flag ste

ste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
So it is his knee injury again, he wrote on his website. Hopefully it'll be over soon, with resting Marco
nice you added the hug nex to his name... and definitely cute pic of him... but the former avy I liked more
Old 03-05-2007, 02:57 PM   #2255
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Nymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ste View Post
okay then I'd be careful so that I'd be at the right place... or just ask him to take me with him

so he was your "food"
Yeah you definitely need to be careful to choose the right place! It's hard when there are more cities with same name.

Ah well... I didn't eat him

Hopp Suisse!
Old 03-05-2007, 03:00 PM   #2256
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Quote:
nice you added the hug nex to his name... and definitely cute pic of him... but the former avy I liked more
I didn't know how to say it in words and sometimes a smiley says more than many words
Actually I had to smile about the picture, I had just posted in the Dutch topic that I was in a Chiudi+Animal mood, because I first had the one with the dog, then the one with the hamster. And I had made a new one of him and a goat. So when I saw this picture on his site, I thought it was taken to be my avy, as it had Chiudi and an animal on it
Yeah the hamster is cuter than this animal... I'll make sure the hamster comes back

Hopp Suisse!
Old 03-05-2007, 07:32 PM   #2257
country flag Stevens Point

Stevens Point has a reputation beyond reputeStevens Point has a reputation beyond reputeStevens Point has a reputation beyond reputeStevens Point has a reputation beyond reputeStevens Point has a reputation beyond reputeStevens Point has a reputation beyond reputeStevens Point has a reputation beyond reputeStevens Point has a reputation beyond reputeStevens Point has a reputation beyond reputeStevens Point has a reputation beyond reputeStevens Point has a reputation beyond repute

knee problem, oh no.. Get well soon, Chiudi!

good luck RF!!

my latest blog entry: a woman in a male locker room.. hello?? , Updated: January 6th 2009
Stevens Point is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2007, 08:06 PM   #2258
country flag ste

Quote:
Yeah you definitely need to be careful to choose the right place! It's hard when there are more cities with same name.

Ah well... I didn't eat him
yeah and I think it's a pity that Germans couldn't find another name for the other 2...

you know how I mean it
Old 03-05-2007, 08:08 PM   #2259
country flag ste

Quote:
I didn't know how to say it in words and sometimes a smiley says more than many words
Actually I had to smile about the picture, I had just posted in the Dutch topic that I was in a Chiudi+Animal mood, because I first had the one with the dog, then the one with the hamster. And I had made a new one of him and a goat. So when I saw this picture on his site, I thought it was taken to be my avy, as it had Chiudi and an animal on it
Yeah the hamster is cuter than this animal... I'll make sure the hamster comes back
as you said in our thread the colors are not Yvo-colors... so that's why I had to look twice if it is really your avy..
Old 03-05-2007, 08:23 PM   #2260
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Quote:
yeah and I think it's a pity that Germans couldn't find another name for the other 2...

you know how I mean it
wanted to say something about Germans... but I won't

Yeah I know how you mean it but I just had to make sure you didn't think I ate him, that he had to withdraw coz of that

Hopp Suisse!
Old 03-05-2007, 08:25 PM   #2261
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Quote:
as you said in our thread the colors are not Yvo-colors... so that's why I had to look twice if it is really your avy..
Exactly (<-- another one ) I think all the time that we got a new big poster in our thread, because I forget it's my avy. So I think soon I will take another Chiudi + animal avy. Prolly Chiudi + goat

Hopp Suisse!
Old 03-05-2007, 09:09 PM   #2262
country flag ste

Quote:
wanted to say something about Germans... but I won't

Yeah I know how you mean it but I just had to make sure you didn't think I ate him, that he had to withdraw coz of that

okay perhaps better

ah no no I know this... he seems to be alive on the pic and has no biting blessures..
Old 03-05-2007, 09:11 PM   #2263
country flag ste

Quote:
Exactly (<-- another one ) I think all the time that we got a new big poster in our thread, because I forget it's my avy. So I think soon I will take another Chiudi + animal avy. Prolly Chiudi + goat
why a goat? chiudi and cat??? the pic he is sleeping on the bench and then a cat who is sleeping somewhere on something...

goes quickly with that new poster....
Old 03-05-2007, 09:18 PM   #2264
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Quote:
[/size]

okay perhaps better

ah no no I know this... he seems to be alive on the pic and has no biting blessures..
indeed, the pictures proves I didn't eat him

Hopp Suisse!
Old 03-05-2007, 09:20 PM   #2265
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Quote:
why a goat? chiudi and cat??? the pic he is sleeping on the bench and then a cat who is sleeping somewhere on something...

goes quickly with that new poster....
I met this really nice goat in Australia and I still have this picture saved on my laptop. And when i saw it I got inspiration to make an avy of it
Oh the sleeping on the bench picture, I used to love this and had it regularly as avy, but I totally forgot about it! Should try to find it again and make another avy of it... how could I forget this picture
Edit: I can't find it, do you have it saved? If so, can you e-mail it to me? I might have it saved on a disc, but then it's in Roermond and it'll take me ages to find it.

yeah nice posts (s)he has

Hopp Suisse!

Last edited by Nymeria : 03-05-2007 at 09:53 PM.