Marco Chiudinelli - Page 121 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 12-20-2006, 11:25 AM   #1801
country flag CooCooCachoo
MONSOON season.

CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Marco Chiudinelli

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiudi-fan View Post
Only wins can be reposted

Definitely not, I rather forget that match! just as the Rosmalen match from this year... he didn't have a lot of luck in Holland so far, I hope he still wants to return
Well, I liked the match in Rosmalen because I find Mischa such a fascinating player. I his game the most of all players out there and I really enjoyed watching him play; not Marco obviously.

I do think he has to play Rotterdam No choice.

Bachinger|Brands|Broady|Clezar|Crivoi|Crugnola|Cue vas|Eysseric|Giannessi|Granollers
Grigelis|Huta Galung|Ilhan|Korolev|Kudla|Al. Kuznetsov|Lammer|Mannarino
Menendez|Naso|Paire|Peliwo|Polansky|Robert|Smyczek |J. Sousa|Sweeting

CooCooCachoo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-20-2006, 11:25 AM   #1802
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Nymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tijn View Post
I so much

Hmm, well I preferred Martijn as I said before, but it was taken

I prefere Yvil over Megli
Yeah you were ing at me all the time I still don't know why I liked meeting you

Yeah I can see, well back to CCC then, or something else...

I had my reasons not to take Yvil, but would like to have it again now. Can I still change nick there?

Hopp Suisse!
Nymeria is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2006, 11:26 AM   #1803
MONSOON season.

CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute

Senseo T-Pads are gross! Cause you drink tea from the Senseo, but it tastes a bit like coffee.

Bachinger|Brands|Broady|Clezar|Crivoi|Crugnola|Cue vas|Eysseric|Giannessi|Granollers

Old 12-20-2006, 11:26 AM   #1804
MONSOON season.

Quote:
Yeah you were ing at me all the time I still don't know why I liked meeting you

Yeah I can see, well back to CCC then, or something else...

I had my reasons not to take Yvil, but would like to have it again now. Can I still change nick there?
Liar I didn't shout

I think you can

Old 12-20-2006, 11:27 AM   #1805
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Nymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
OK, you can keep supporting Max, but not Stani There are better Swiss out there

I am hoping for Kratochvil to come back
He can cheer for all Swiss, he's even allowed to cheer for JC if he wants to

That would be great, he used to be one of my fave swiss as well

Hopp Suisse!
Old 12-20-2006, 11:29 AM   #1806
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Quote:
Yeah, I wear it too I like it a lot But there is no wasvoorschrift

Who cares if the players laugh Only I am praying Victor will come too (I know he won't, cause 1) it is not clay and 2) he would have to play and he is a lazy bum) and then I would also bring my Romanian flag
I like it a lot too, it's lovely warm
I would be really careful with washing it, as red white usually doesn't go well together. I prefer to wash it by hand

I do care if the players laugh, what if Meffi's coach is there he laughed at us a lot last time already

Hopp Suisse!
Old 12-20-2006, 11:31 AM   #1807
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Quote:
Well, I liked the match in Rosmalen because I find Mischa such a fascinating player. I his game the most of all players out there and I really enjoyed watching him play; not Marco obviously.

I do think he has to play Rotterdam No choice.
I didn't like it, just loved the moments before it started with Marco getting lost I rather have those matches like in Mons... I really enjoyed watching him there!

I agree on that, he has to. Remember that he said he liked the tournament and wanted to come back this year, ...if he hadn't had that injury

Hopp Suisse!
Old 12-20-2006, 11:32 AM   #1808
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Quote:
Senseo T-Pads are gross! Cause you drink tea from the Senseo, but it tastes a bit like coffee.
So it does taste like coffee...
I once had senseo tea, but I don't think the owner of that senseo drank a lot of coffee, so they tasted like uhm... tea
I want to have a senseo as well, that coffee is a lot nicer than the one I'm drinking now

Hopp Suisse!
Old 12-20-2006, 11:32 AM   #1809
MONSOON season.

Quote:
He can cheer for all Swiss, he's even allowed to cheer for JC if he wants to

That would be great, he used to be one of my fave swiss as well
Jay-C

Old 12-20-2006, 11:33 AM   #1810
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Quote:
Liar I didn't shout

I think you can
You didn't?! I mix you with someone else then

Then I maybe should ask for a change

Hopp Suisse!
Old 12-20-2006, 11:34 AM   #1811
MONSOON season.

Quote:
I like it a lot too, it's lovely warm
I would be really careful with washing it, as red white usually doesn't go well together. I prefer to wash it by hand

I do care if the players laugh, what if Meffi's coach is there he laughed at us a lot last time already
Yeah, I know that red and white don't go well together Unless I want the white to become pink

Meffi's coach But he was not making fun of us He liked you

Old 12-20-2006, 11:34 AM   #1812
MONSOON season.

Quote:
I didn't like it, just loved the moments before it started with Marco getting lost I rather have those matches like in Mons... I really enjoyed watching him there!

I agree on that, he has to. Remember that he said he liked the tournament and wanted to come back this year, ...if he hadn't had that injury
Mons Stupid uni

Yeah, Marco has to come back

Old 12-20-2006, 11:35 AM   #1813
MONSOON season.

Quote:
So it does taste like coffee...
I once had senseo tea, but I don't think the owner of that senseo drank a lot of coffee, so they tasted like uhm... tea
I want to have a senseo as well, that coffee is a lot nicer than the one I'm drinking now
I don't drink coffee I like Pickwick Leafs Cape Red tea

Old 12-20-2006, 11:35 AM   #1814
MONSOON season.

Quote:
You didn't?! I mix you with someone else then

Then I maybe should ask for a change
I think you can change it yourself in your User CP.

You thought I really shouted at you? What would I have shouted?

Old 12-20-2006, 11:38 AM   #1815
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Quote:
Yeah, I know that red and white don't go well together Unless I want the white to become pink

Meffi's coach But he was not making fun of us He liked you
that would be a nice jacket as well we can see the difference between our jackets then
I think Steffi told me her mum did wash it on the lowest degree and a short programm... so it's possible to wash it

He was having fun as well I think Did he recognize you as well in Scheveningen?

Hopp Suisse!