Marco Chiudinelli - Page 120 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 12-20-2006, 11:12 AM   #1786
country flag CooCooCachoo
MONSOON season.

CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Marco Chiudinelli

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiudi-fan View Post
Ah ok I understand that, it's nice that you can change nickname now. Have to admit that I don't think Tijn is the nicest nick, it's nice to call you that way, but as a screenname I would choose something longer, I quite liked CooCooCachoo to be fair

Yeah I understand you wanted it to make clear, but I think you added a strange smiley
I changed to

But I probably will change my nick name back as most peope complain And everytime I log in, I log in with CCC And it givse an error, of course

Bachinger|Brands|Broady|Clezar|Crivoi|Crugnola|Cue vas|Eysseric|Giannessi|Gombos|Granollers
Grigelis|Huta Galung|Ilhan|Korolev|Kudla|Al. Kuznetsov|Lammer|Mannarino
Menendez|Naso|Paire|Peliwo|Polansky|Robert|Smyczek |J. Sousa|Sweeting

CooCooCachoo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-20-2006, 11:12 AM   #1787
MONSOON season.

CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hip-And-Happenin View Post
Hello Martijn.
Tom

When did you become a Marco fan?

Bachinger|Brands|Broady|Clezar|Crivoi|Crugnola|Cue vas|Eysseric|Giannessi|Gombos|Granollers

Old 12-20-2006, 11:43 AM   #1788
country flag Hip-And-Happenin

Hip-And-Happenin has a reputation beyond reputeHip-And-Happenin has a reputation beyond reputeHip-And-Happenin has a reputation beyond reputeHip-And-Happenin has a reputation beyond reputeHip-And-Happenin has a reputation beyond reputeHip-And-Happenin has a reputation beyond reputeHip-And-Happenin has a reputation beyond reputeHip-And-Happenin has a reputation beyond reputeHip-And-Happenin has a reputation beyond reputeHip-And-Happenin has a reputation beyond reputeHip-And-Happenin has a reputation beyond repute

I've been a Marco fan for ages. Ever since I first saw him play.
Yeah, you should change your name back to CooCooCachoo.

Chardy Chiudinelli Copil Gicquel Haase Kamke Moya
Pavel Petzschner Polansky Qureshi Safin
Hip-And-Happenin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2006, 12:12 PM   #1789
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Nymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tijn View Post
Here is me with my fast reaction again

Thanks I finished them all and got good grades, so I am very happy Now it's BREAK!
Seems you were really busy, so I can understand the late reply

Good that you had good grades, didn't expect anything else from you of course!

Hopp Suisse!
Nymeria is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2006, 12:13 PM   #1790
MONSOON season.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hip-And-Happenin View Post
I've been a Marco fan for ages. Ever since I first saw him play.
Yeah, you should change your name back to CooCooCachoo.
When did you see him play first? For me it was 2005 He rockz

And you are a Crivoi fan too? Where did you see him? Vic is great

Only you should really stop supporting Agassi, Acasuso, Ancic, Calleri, Mirnyi, Montcourt, Safin and Wawrinka

Old 12-20-2006, 12:13 PM   #1791
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Nymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
My mind was just dealing with tennis And there is no harm in posting his wins over and over
Maybe I should repost the USO results then

Hopp Suisse!
Old 12-20-2006, 12:14 PM   #1792
MONSOON season.

Quote:
Seems you were really busy, so I can understand the late reply

Good that you had good grades, didn't expect anything else from you of course!

If Marco plays Rotterdam qualies, we should support him while both wearing the Chiudinelli jackets Do you also wear it like on regular days?

And, well, I didn't expect anything else for two of my courses, one I was not sure, but for another one I could only study my notes for the exam, so I was very worried

Old 12-20-2006, 12:15 PM   #1793
MONSOON season.

Quote:
Maybe I should repost the USO results then
Yes please

As long as you don't post the result of that 2005 match against Wang

Old 12-20-2006, 12:15 PM   #1794
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Quote:
I changed to

But I probably will change my nick name back as most peope complain And everytime I log in, I log in with CCC And it givse an error, of course
Yeah that smiley definitely is a lot better

I don't mind you not being CCC, it's more that I don't like Tijn as a username
I have that on wtaworld, I still regularly log in there with Yvil, while my nick has been Megli for a while already

Hopp Suisse!
Old 12-20-2006, 12:16 PM   #1795
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Quote:
When did you see him play first? For me it was 2005 He rockz

And you are a Crivoi fan too? Where did you see him? Vic is great

Only you should really stop supporting Agassi, Acasuso, Ancic, Calleri, Mirnyi, Montcourt, Safin and Wawrinka
No you shouldn't stop cheering for Mirnyi and Wawrinka, the others I agree with Tijn

Hopp Suisse!
Old 12-20-2006, 12:17 PM   #1796
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Quote:

If Marco plays Rotterdam qualies, we should support him while both wearing the Chiudinelli jackets Do you also wear it like on regular days?

And, well, I didn't expect anything else for two of my courses, one I was not sure, but for another one I could only study my notes for the exam, so I was very worried
Yeah it would be great to support him there with two flags, the two jackets... oh my this time the players definitely are gonna laugh at us
Yeah I also wear it on regular days, as otherwise I would hardly be able ot wear it

Hopp Suisse!
Old 12-20-2006, 12:18 PM   #1797
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Quote:
Yes please

As long as you don't post the result of that 2005 match against Wang
Only wins can be reposted

Definitely not, I rather forget that match! just as the Rosmalen match from this year... he didn't have a lot of luck in Holland so far, I hope he still wants to return

Hopp Suisse!
Old 12-20-2006, 12:20 PM   #1798
MONSOON season.

Quote:
Yeah that smiley definitely is a lot better

I don't mind you not being CCC, it's more that I don't like Tijn as a username
I have that on wtaworld, I still regularly log in there with Yvil, while my nick has been Megli for a while already
I so much

Hmm, well I preferred Martijn as I said before, but it was taken

I prefere Yvil over Megli

Old 12-20-2006, 12:23 PM   #1799
MONSOON season.

Quote:
No you shouldn't stop cheering for Mirnyi and Wawrinka, the others I agree with Tijn
OK, you can keep supporting Max, but not Stani There are better Swiss out there

I am hoping for Kratochvil to come back

Old 12-20-2006, 12:24 PM   #1800
MONSOON season.

Quote:
Yeah it would be great to support him there with two flags, the two jackets... oh my this time the players definitely are gonna laugh at us
Yeah I also wear it on regular days, as otherwise I would hardly be able ot wear it
Yeah, I wear it too I like it a lot But there is no wasvoorschrift

Who cares if the players laugh Only I am praying Victor will come too (I know he won't, cause 1) it is not clay and 2) he would have to play and he is a lazy bum) and then I would also bring my Romanian flag